This thing is fucking disgusting and makes me instantly close the video when it appears

This thing is fucking disgusting and makes me instantly close the video when it appears

Attached: mrblobby.png (323x394, 217K)

you cower in fear of the chad linux superhax0r

cringe and bluepilled
anthony is our fucking god

So you only like watching handsome men talking about computers?

Did you just unironically come out as a homo?

>hating based anthony
REDDIT DETECTED

speak for yourself 9 year old aspie

>400 lb hamplanet is our god

Oof.

it's diversity dude, look it up

that's a bit harsh don't you think?

he's harsh on my eyes

despite his appearnce he might be the only non retard and non cock suckem in linuz crew

agree on that

the rest of the "crew" are just click baits, metro sexual, technology ignorant kiddies

this

>all the fatties in this thread supporting him

This dude is honestly peak degeneracy, jesus christ.

Anthony needs a better haircut and a polo shirt. That t-shirt is super unflattering.

hold on mate at least he know his stuff, the other cunts are just touching their dicks and write scripts for Linus Cuck to read on camera

He looks like what I think a hacker looks like. Clever eyes and fatty tissue from all the hotpockets and Shasta.

To add, if he grew a beard he could at least hide some of his face fat.
Imagine Wendel in that terrible shirt, shaved but with shitty unkempt hair and without his glasses.

Basedboys fear the GNU/Chad

>He looks like what I think a hacker looks like

Universally stupid man, real hackers look like Shaggy

Attached: hackers_matthew_lillard-720x406.jpg (720x406, 33K)

sure smells 12 year old in here

I know there are multiple people browsing this site who look like that at this very moment..
Why the fuck won't you do something about yourself? Like holy fuck what the fuck

>Oof
You have to be 18+

So what are you doing here?

Obesity is a slippery slope.
The lower you are, the more difficult it is to climb back up. Still doesn't excuse laziness, too.

how do you know what a 12 year old smells like?

>marketing channel
>employ a fat blob
???

This 200%. I'de rather watch a fatass who knows a thing or two than a mouthpiece for big tech companies.

I'm depressed and kinda given up on life. I'm not really that fat though and I do try to stay in shape occasionally and sometimes even manage to lose some weight but it all just falls apart every time.

Dont give up man you got this

Attached: 1551648841206.jpg (443x455, 34K)

You only get fat because you're consuming more then your body is using. It's like going on debt. If you want to eat like a fat fuck at least start lifting weights so you can be a strong fat man.

At least he doesn't have Linus's ear-piercing voice. No amount of equalization can get it out of my ears.

Same, I managed to lose around 13kg last summer but like 3kg of it has already come back.
Right now I haven't bothered eating too much so I'm consuming maybe 800kcal a day so maybe some of that will go away lol.
Yes I'm a turbomanlet before anyone asks.

he really should lose weight and get a nice haircut

so this is what zoomer threads look like

Attached: backtov.png (709x636, 167K)

anthony is super cool its too bad that hes so fat

WOW THIS IS HOW LOONIX UZERZ LOOKZ LIKE ?

>tfw, OP rather watches a handsome but illiterate men talking about tech instead of someone who knows what he's talking about ignoring his appearance
like a poetry

Attached: 1545322040909.jpg (1080x675, 48K)

this

Attached: Anthony's hair.jpg (1920x960, 210K)

LINKEKS BTFO

True, I hate fat people

DUDE

Attached: 2000 dollar CPU 1.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

TECHNOLOGY

Attached: 2000 dollar CPU 2.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

I would like to perform oral sex on this Chad.

>LTT
>open it in the first place

Attached: 1527454804103.png (255x186, 59K)

LMAO

Attached: LTT How To Basic 1.webm (640x360, 2.57M)

My gf is attracted to Alex. What do I do?

Eat more onions.
I mean kys yourself normie.

Attached: ThisIsJustVeryCool.png (351x412, 36K)

>This 200%. I'de rather watch a fatass who knows a thing or two than a mouthpiece for big tech companies.
He was shilling System76's OS hard. They all shill on that channel

It really pisses me off that they don't upload in 16:9 anymore

I'm not an avid wiever of this channel but he seems to be the least annoying and most knowledgeable person from fagchinked media group. He should definitely try to lose some weight though, that's unhealthy at this point.

B-but muh phone viewers...

if i could get a 144hz 2880x1440 monitor i would in a heartbeat

after owning a pixel 2 xl for almost 2 years, im sold on 18:9 aka 2:1 over 16:9

16:9 is pure trash

This. It's noticeably more 'widescreen' than 16:9 without being a fucking meme like 21:9.