Incels eternally BTFO again!

Retards just looked at GitHub contribution graphs and didn't even attempt to look at what he was actually contributing. Get fucked incel retards lmfao

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-135425.png (2048x965, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/sao-eht/eat/graphs/contributors
bhi.fas.harvard.edu/people/maciek-wielgus
dspace.mit.edu/openaccess-disseminate/1721.1/103077
twitter.com/SaraIssaoun/status/1116304522660519936
arxiv.org/abs/1901.06226
arxiv.org/pdf/1901.06226.pdf
iopscience.iop.org/journal/2041-8205
bhi.fas.harvard.edu/people/andrew-chael
bhi.fas.harvard.edu/our-people
github.com/achael/eht-imaging/commit/886b07b8a00d142b23a70537511c79bef85e0042
bhi.fas.harvard.edu/people/kazunori-akiyama
news.mit.edu/2019/mit-haystack-first-image-black-hole-0410
arxiv.org/abs/1512.01413
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH NONONONO BUT Jow Forums TOLD ME THAT HE WROTE OVER 900,000 LINES OF CODE!!!!

call me when the twitter faggots get around to actually talking to this dude instead of virtue signalling

SJWIDF on the scene.

reddit fags are seething hard about their virtue signaling campaign for this chick blowing up on them

Jow Forums is full of retarded incel manchildren who seethe at the thought of a stupid wamen being successful. The smallest inkling that supports their idea is immediately uplifted as truth without further investigation.

Attached: Screenshot_20181017-194511.png (1296x2048, 2.3M)

>imagine unironically believing that one dude alone coded 900k SLOC in one year
Yet another proof that most Jow Forumsaymers are brainlets that can't even write a fucking fizz buzz... absolutely pathetic tqbh

>andrew didn't write 95% of the code
>declines to answer how much he actually wrote
>declines to mention the contributions of the person he's defending

>here have some science, user
>BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHICK??
>BOOBIES!! YEEEAAHHH!!

Attached: 1514011998363.jpg (748x1024, 61K)

t. """proud""" incels

So... do we have any comments from Bouman and/or Chael on the topic or are people just pointlessly fighting in their stead?

Bouman she say was huge project and several algortihms
Chael say photo was a team work and bouman is really good.

Incels bouman is useless.
Media Bouman was the key part Black hole project

Are you fucking stupid? 900K is a one month project.

so.. he wrote 45k lines then?

>that nepotism

Attached: 1554990253972.png (1307x592, 198K)

I swear to god you faggots are posting more about her than the fucking black hole they took a picture of.

The other project is Maciek Wielgus
He wrote data transform and clean tools
wielgusm
github.com/sao-eht/eat/graphs/contributors
bhi.fas.harvard.edu/people/maciek-wielgus

have sex

it was three algos
one of them were hers thats all

have anal sex

No

>female does thing
>/v/ and Jow Forums make bait threads for a week
Been a while since this rerun.

Attached: 0f036716cc8782a3bd82f9e728053a88385a401a84234297a0c0eaf21d6af616.png (324x271, 5K)

Sex is botnet

She didn’t actually do anything. That’s the point.

Yeah and it will continue for months. Just extend your filter list by another couple of words and literally nothing of value will be lost.

>dude makes a thing: gets ridiculed and mobbed for his badess anime shirt
>thot makes a thing. aaaaahhh booobies!! Vagene!!

Attached: fyrIAR4.png (512x512, 192K)

The "picture" is worthless and not different than pictures we've had since 2017. This was pushed by the media to emasculate men.

F-F-FUCKED A BITCH AND I LET THE BITCH DROWN

sorry chad you may have written 95% of the code but management needs diversity so stacy gets the credit instead

>using GH

>OVER 900,000
i see what you did there

Holy shit imagine being so fragile that a woman's harmless scientific achievement is "emasculating" to you

You must have had no balls whatsoever to begin with

Gaywad.

What achievement?

Imagine being so desperate to push women into STEM that you promote useless 200x200 "pictures".

dspace.mit.edu/openaccess-disseminate/1721.1/103077
>an MIT scientist did nothing

Post your MIT CS PhDs, losers.

>scientific achievement
There was no achievement of significant value. It's just pushed by the media.

twitter.com/SaraIssaoun/status/1116304522660519936

There are more of us. Katie's algorithm, despite the media's stance, was not used to produce this image. There were three algorithms used and combined to form the final image, and a team of 40 scientists part of that aspect of the project (including myself and more women).

Katie was one of the leads of this aspect of the project, together with four other people, here are their names: Andrew Chael, Kazunori Akiyama, Michael D. Johnson and Jose L. Gomez. This is a group effort, there is no one person who made this happen.

Your link doesn’t prove anything

I went to MIT undergrad, PhDs are for kids with rich parents who don't accomplish anything (like this girl)

>female does thing
>a million coordinated media articles saying she did thing x 100 and no one else who did the thing matters
>people respond to this
>"netrual centrists" only complain about the people complaining but not about the media shill coordination

hmmm seems to be a reoccurring pattern here

>I went to MIT undergrad
Post timestamped degree

>PhD in CS
LOL!

>imagine beyond so absolutely assblasted by an actually competent women in STEM for once that you need to pull more and more shit out of your ass to post it on some Tajikistany onahole review and cave drawing discussion forum
I'm sure you have achieved so much in your life your larping fucking glow in the dark consumer that failed his Maths 1 class in college.

No everything was done by a woman who we will promote, and the smartest and most important computer scientists are all women.

Uh but writing LESS code means he is more EFFICIENT?

>getting a PhD in CS
AHAHAHAHAHA

t. Retard incels

Attached: image0.jpg (615x549, 259K)

Cope from highschool dropout

Imagine promoting a media hoax centered around a useless 200x200 "image".

>CS
lol

It's not even a real picture.

She was a part of a much larger team of mostly men and is being promoted by the media to push their agenda. This image isn't very different from what already existed and isn't a big deal.

lol

Attached: 1554998277495.png (748x936, 55K)

Samefag

You do realize she lead the project so that means she doesn't actually write ode right?

/g incel goblins are actually too dumb to comprehend 200x200 picture
upvote pls

>There were three algorithms used and combined to form the final image, and a team of 40 scientists part of that aspect of the project (including myself and more women).
Which means over 30 contributors are not getting fairly credited, and instead people are arguing over which of the code monkeys was more relevant.
Sometimes I wonder if discussing gender politics should be exempt from freedom of speech.

Nope.

Project management is useless

have my updoot for your wholesome post
heccin doing me a smile

vegania is nasty

Seethe harder incel

God fucking damit…
Yes, the media shitshow is just that, a shitshow, but guess what's even worse:
you lot.
Seriously, KYS, all of you.
That would have two benefits: You are rid of all your problems, and the world is rid of you.

Based and blackpilled. And also undoubtedly correct.

> retarded incel manchildren who seethe
#cuck #maga #brainlet #pedo #freetard
Thought I'd throw a few more words which you can add to your vocabulary.

You have to go back.

Katie Bouman did not invent the algorithm.

Multiple people are cited on the limited proof of concept thesis.

The actual research and development of practical application of this technology, as well as development of the algorithm itself, was done by a huge team of researchers, not Katie Bouman:

arxiv.org/abs/1901.06226

arxiv.org/pdf/1901.06226.pdf

iopscience.iop.org/journal/2041-8205

This is the primary research that led to the possibility of imaging the black hole. Notice how the research cites Andrew Chael’s EHT imaging library (the guy who wrote 850,000 lines of code). Chael wrote the entire library. To not give him the same or preferably more credit than Bouman is pretty messed up.

bhi.fas.harvard.edu/people/andrew-chael

Also, Katie Boumsn did not lead or manage anything. These are the directors, managers, and affiliates:

Katie Bouman does not deserve 100%, 50%, 25%, 10%, 5%, or even 1% of the credit. There are so many people involved that made far more significant contributions (like Andrew Chael developing the EHT imaging library).

But White knights and roasties will try to deny this and push the "she did it all" lies.

> or even 1% of the credit
Y tho.

I like boobs but not women.
Wut do? I fap to dicks but only when I see them intoing a pussy and pretend it's mine

bbbbbut girls can do code too

So she did nothing?

>Implying lead developers and project leads do the donkey work of writing lines of menial code.

Experts and lead developers:
>Develop the model
>Plan code
>You know, the actually hard novel work
>Coach grad students / juniors to do the menial labour
>Commit code for people too fucking dumb to use git themselves ("added code from Joel")

Any trained monkey can spew out lines of shit. You'll see junior developers with

Attached: 124299-004-225EA56D.jpg (201x300, 7K)

just give up guys, play the game. this girl is a hero she did everything without this genius we would be in the dark ages she is amazing

Katie Boumsn did not lead or manage anything. These are the directors, managers, and affiliates:

shes litterally not the lead tho.

wrong, she did everything, she is responsible for the entire project. what an idiot

>directors, managers, and affiliates

Ah yes, 3 groups of people who all contribute heavily to work on a project.

You guys really don't have any real world experience.

Managing is not developing algorithms or doing science. It's coordinating.
Most of the time at that level in their career they're managing and coordinating many things and spread thin.

If you ever worked on a real project you'd know the top dog whose name is on everything has little involvement in the day to day details.

>Lead developers / scientists
>Doing the grad student slave labour

Attached: Lol.png (643x1332, 325K)

You first.

This is gold.

So you agree that she wasn't involed neither in day to day details nor in coordinating?

She wasn't a manager. She was an assistant.

>guys, every time i come here the quality is bad
>why is the quality bad here guys
>keeps coming to Jow Forums

This is a recurring pattern too.

that's her father?!
no wonder...

Attached: 42.png (300x100, 31K)

Jow Forums was right again. Notice that they are jewish.

>dude makes a thing: gets ridiculed and mobbed for his badess anime shirt
that was really fucking terrible, I feel really sorry for that guy

Attached: Dr-Matt-Taylor-012.jpg (620x372, 14K)

>pretending the puss is yours
That's pretty gay, man.

it was also made by a female friend

that's not an anime shirt retard

Still more impressive than adding fonts

>joined the github mid 2018
>contributed less than 2500 lines which equals less than 0.027% of all commited lines
>other people have to correct your fuck ups
>the media gives you all the credit

Attached: 1554982945120.png (1000x654, 42K)

Facts don't care about your feelings
github.com/achael/eht-imaging/commit/886b07b8a00d142b23a70537511c79bef85e0042

Attached: MUH850KLINES.png (966x1363, 151K)

Yeah my post wasn't so clear, I pretend the dick is mine not the vag.

The second co-leader of the EHT imaging group is Kazunori Akiyama with the first being, Andrew Chael.

bhi.fas.harvard.edu/people/kazunori-akiyama

Looks like MIT's social media twitter account didn't collaborate with MIT's own news office since in reality, Katie Bouman did not lead any team at all or was a leader at all.

The actual leaders were Kazunori Akiyama and Andrew Chael.

Notice how before this social media shilling on twitter, the MIT article only mentioned Katie Bouman once at the very end of the article.

>The Haystack EHT team includes John Barrett, Roger Cappallo, Joseph Crowley, Mark Derome, Kevin Dudevoir, Michael Hecht, Lynn Matthews, Kotaro Moriyama, Michael Poirier, Alan Rogers, Chester Ruszczyk, Jason SooHoo, Don Sousa, Michael Titus, and Alan Whitney. Additional contributors were MIT alumni Daniel Palumbo, Katie Bouman, Lindy Blackburn, Sera Markoff, and Bill Freeman, a professor in MIT’s Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.

How long before this MIT article written by MIT themselves gets taken down and rewritten to give Katie Bouman a whole paragraph to herself?

When will the mainstream media take responsibility for inaccurate reporting? Why is there such a glaring difference between one of MIT's twitter accounts versus their own press release?

Why were the 2 leaders: Kazunori Akiyama and Andrew Chael completely ignored by everybody else?

4 teams around the world.

American team was ked by Kazunori Akiyama and Andrew Chael.

Nowhere it is mentioned that Katie Bouman led the American team, just only these 2 males who were co leaders.

Where did this Katie Bouman was leader originate from? Even MIT's own news article doesn't mention this.

>as well as development of the algorithm itself, was done by a huge team of researchers, not Katie Bouman:
She's first author on the VLBI paper retard
arxiv.org/abs/1512.01413

>last revised 7 Nov 2016 (this version, v2)

>Submission history
[v2] Mon, 7 Nov 2016 15:57:40 UTC (6,292 KB)