Assange's room

Thinkpad and an old Apple laptop. What else can we see here?

Attached: Julian Assange's former lair (2019 colorized).jpg (1600x900, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Management_Engine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_Platform_Security_Processor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a server blade there.

2 lamps

>no anime figures
>no piss jugs
Wtf.

can you spend 7 years inside that room, Jow Forums?

Looks more like an old Dell rack server. Those were really noisy.

That looks like a 2006-era MacBook

Well I've basically spent most of my life for the past 7+ years in a small room similar to that so I doubt I'd be bothered too much.
I even have a similar thinkpad.

libreboot is supported on really old macbooks so he might've been using that. That makes the most sense to me considering he's got that thinkpad too.

What Thinkpad is that? It looks like it has a parallel port on the back.

>Dell PowerEdge 1950
>shitty samsung lcd
>shitty speakers

It's available.

Attached: Jack_Nicholson__TH_2662450k.jpg (858x536, 72K)

>Macbook
Cue autistic neckbeard cunts in 3...2...1...

but a trannybooted macbook is a neckbeard thing

Looks pretty similar to my X31.

Attached: My X31.png (872x910, 712K)

looks about right

I haven't seen this. All the neckbeards I've encountered hate Apple shit cus "that's what the normal people use" etc. etc.

>Ecuador wasted 7 years of money to keep this faggot fed

TOP KEK

because trannybootable macbooks are like 14 year old machines

do you not actually realize how fucking old that macbook is

all the retarded normalfags have long abandoned those, and it was before apple went full retard

>all the retarded normalfags have long abandoned those
You must live in a ghetto. All the normalfags in my area are practically obsessed with Apple shit. Nothing but iPhones and Macincraps everywhere. I even heard one faggot say they couldn't text a person because they had an Android so "the message won't go."

blade server on the desk = loud af

he is probably deaf by now

dell poweredge r????
netgear gs108 (or gs105, or FS withe equivalent port count)

I looks comfy

It could be a X32 I guess since those machines are pretty much identical in their appearance to my knowledge. It can't really be a newer X-series either because X41 and later don't have back IO, not sure about the X40 but the VGA port is on the side so that can't be it.
T-series around that time have different looking palmrests apart from the T30 but the back doesn't match at all so it can't be anything from there either.

So it's either the X31 or X32, can't think of anything else it could be.

He means the one and a half decade old macbooks, I doubt a lot of the normalfags in your area are obsessed with those.

What if he strategically used one so that the gringos couldn't listen on his typing and deduce what he was writing. He obviously told them it's to keep his anime collection available across several devices.

>it was before apple went full retard
Just FYI neckbearded pissbottle cave dwellers have been saying the exact same thing abou PPC macs 10 years ago.

Christ you're actually retarded what the fuck

The fuck are you talking about? I'm making fun of the Apple fags I have to deal with. I fucking hate them.

>I'm making fun of the Apple fags
since when applefags use a 15 year old macbook with a bios that can't even boot macOS

Judging by the Sainsbury's carrier bag in the bin, this is an old picture. They've not used those flimsy plastic ones for a couple of years now at least, not since the 5p charge was introduced (a/k/a carrier bag loicense).

Attached: bdavthnj10901.jpg (1196x796, 105K)

And my parents complain that my room is messy.

Thinkpad seems connected to the server via ethernet so maybe it's a firewall

Alright photoshop faggots, we need a dildo there.

why do you want to project your gayness onto others

Where's his bed nd the rest of the room? It's probably bigger than mine.

looks like he was a Jow Forumsentooman

comfy place
old tech
gov neet bux
the Jow Forumsentleman dream

Nothing comfy about it. The place smells of urine both feline and human.

Reminder Assange literally skated around doing the embassy sick flips and had a pet cat

based

>The place smells of urine both feline and human.
so?

looks comfy. i plan to live like that when i am move out of my mother's house. waiting for andrew yang to become president

Attached: [GFRIEND - Back To The Past] 160307-ipNADe4R928-[01.08.968-01.13.173].webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

it's a PowerBook G4
finally an /hrt/ RISC shill that practiced what he preached

Attached: 2013-06-02-tibook.png (1400x1025, 294K)

Why is he using that old crap? That laptop is useless even for web browsing today.

>That laptop is useless even for web browsing today.

I think you're forgetting Assange's power level. Also, browsing the web would have been a security risk.

Attached: assange happening.png (639x557, 676K)

But why?

why not
10.2 is very comfortable

To avoid backdoored x86 hardware.

That’s not a blade, dumbass, it’s a 1U rackmount.

if you can spend 20+ years living in mom's basement, then yes

He only uses hardware without the intel me backdoor.

GUYS I FOUND SOMETHING WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Attached: 1527522754675.png (570x435, 178K)

>dell poweredge
>wireless router and 5-8 port unmanaged switch
>unplugged peripherals that were probably the head for the dell
I dunno beyond that.

You telling me this guy really lived for years in this tiny ass room? When I heard that he had assylum from Ecuador, I always assumed that he was in Ecuador living a normal life

He received asylum from Ecuador, but he was unable to leave the embassy because the area surrounding the embassy is British soil and he would have been arrested.

Was he able to leave the room and walk around the embassy?

Yes, he could go to the balcony

Presumably he uses his computers for actual work and not just jerking off on YouTube all day. All of the systems in that picture are more than fine for handling sensitive information, communicating securely and are also much less vulnerable than whatever trendy Macbook clone you think he should be using instead.

He did live in Ecuador, embassies are the sovereign territory of whatever government they are run by. He just couldn't leave that plot of land or he was instantly in Britain, and therefore subject to arrest.

mine is far worse. this looks like a hospital by comparison, ive got cumrags and soiled, sweat and shit and piss stained clothes lining the floors growing mushrooms.
i like it cause it feels more organic, like im innawoods instead of atrificial over-socialization

a 2006 or older thinkpad, some kind of powerbook from the early 2000's and a dell poweredge rack server

ass

Attached: 200px-Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg (200x267, 12K)

>embassies are the sovereign territory of whatever government they are run by
They're still territory of the host country but they have special privileges.

Were there people guarding the embassy 24/7 for the whole 7 years? Couldn't he just sneak out when no one was looking and ask the embassy to keep it on the down low so he could be on the run without anyone actually looking for him?
Also, aren't cars with diplomatic plates also considered foreign soil? Couldn't he get out like that?

Yeah, it was guarded 24/7, the UK spent 300 000 £ on him every month. The embassy is right up to a street so you can't really hide anything. Furthermore, diplomatic playes do not grant the same immunity as an embassy. They can and have been stopped by police.

He could until Lenin Moreno became president, they started to seriously curb his rights and restricting the areas and times he was allowed to go

DEEP FAKE

he didn't protect the floor from his chair wheels with a floormat

Probably, although I'd probably be suicidally depressed the entire time

>Putney Swope on DVD
My guy.

It's one of the best films ever made; Putney Swope by Robert Downey Sr.

Looks like at least some images are from 2017.

Attached: f3e0b89f2e6bde9442530dd4154a0e89.jpg (1024x578, 99K)

You deserve the worst in life glow.

Pic

Attached: 2a_PUTNEYSWOPE.jpg (494x750, 65K)

As if I haven't gone for more than seven…

That is not even the real room but "artists" recreation you mongoloid retards.

Attached: 10.jpg (980x551, 54K)

looks comfy but prob works like shit nowadays

wait what. what are these cia niggers up to

based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Management_Engine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_Platform_Security_Processor
Shit is backdoored as fuck, the US government also requests intel to remove the ME from their processors so there's definitely some form of a backdoor implemented into it.

Kingston FCR-HS4

Nah, it's still good for most things.

dr pepper and sprite?

>he fell for the bottled water meme

Omg clean that jizz off the lid

earily similar to '03 compaq laptops

kek

Backdoored hardware is highly unlikely since a 3rd party reverse engineering the backdoor would be a massive liability.
If the Chinese or Russians did that, they would have free access to most computers in the U.S. including those used by braches of the government and corporations.
The whole idea is idiotic.

> old Apple laptop

Makes sense, since (probably none of you fuckers know) Assange was a NetBSD developer. NetBSD has excellent support for PowerPC-era Apple hardware. He probably used NetBSD for most sensitive tasks, since he had in-depth knowledge of this OS. So he would know if someone is attempting to fuck with his setup.

>they would have free access to most computers in theU.S. including those used by braches of the government and corporations.
You're partially wrong, the IME is specifically removed from processors used in government computeres.

NetBSD is a highly secure environment because nobody else knows what the fuck it is.

pics of shit on walls or it didn't happen

What distro did he use? Tails?

I actually think this is more correct way of living, rather than this over-sanitisation of everything. But if it starts smelling like shit, then it's not good to live in, because we developed the sense and taste of things to protect ourselves for a reason.

The US government is the only entity that Intel will sell IME-free CPUs

>spend 7 years in a small room and then inevitably go to prison for more years
or
>spend some years in a small prison room and then be free
?

>spend some years in a small prison room and then be free
>and then be suicided with five shots in the back of the head

What do those binders in the book shelf say on them?

why does he have a rack server there