Help wanted for framing a pedophile please serious help or gtfo

Hi guys i'm trying to frame down a disgusting pedo from my are. He' s a 56 years old attending a relationship with a 14 years old girls, he's in a pretty serious political position and i don't want to destroy the life of every person involved in this situation, i just want him to go away and forget this girl, i'm dead serious about it, i really need a way to send an anonimous message sms, or similar but i gotta be sure that i cannot be tracked down by any means, please g help me i'm in a hurry

Attached: hacker-1.jpg (960x540, 65K)

you have to be 18+ to post here

Attached: Wolf_and_man.webm (800x450, 2.8M)

Post pics here. You won't be tracked down

Have you tried calling the police?

OP here
NVM guys, figured out
You can lock the thread now

Shoot him in minecraft

as i said dead serious , idon't wanna make a fuss of this story i only demand this guy to leave

i can't go to the police for this reason, if you want the full story, fine you will have the full story:

i'm 18+ i have a daughter and she's one of the people i'm trying to not be involved in the story

Do a barrel roll

try finger but hole

SS + GOMAD

this guy is the coach of a female voleyball team, in the last year he started getting closer and closer to this girl that at the moment was 13, now they are basically dating in great secrecy , the confirmation of this event arrived when another girl of the same team showed me in horro some screenshot of her phone where the coach and the victim had a steamy sexting session, i think i gotta do somenthing but making this story public will destroy innumerable lives , just want to send a private anonymous message to this guy to force him to leave the coaching and disappear into thin air, can somebody help me doing this in the most safe way possible? i have a daughter in this team as i speak she might not be aware of this story now but i want to close it as quickly as possible

just go public you retard, you literally have evidence

i wish was a situation of that kind

>get burner phone
>text him pictures of screenshots + pictures of his house
>he gets spooked and fucks off

like said, you have to be 18 to post here.
Your horrible spelling and grammar outs you as some underagedb&.
Learn proper english or gtfo.
Go to Jow Forums and beg in your foul tongue there.
You dumb faggot.

i fucking know this is the easiest way but if this story goes pulic the girls will be scarred for trusting a pedo all the time and the sport club will vanish

sent ;)
check ur PM ;)

>i fucking know this is the easiest way but if this story goes pulic the girls will be scarred for trusting a pedo all the time and the sport club will vanish
Good? Im not seeing the issue here

So? You're literally just as bad as him by hiding information. You're like the nazi soldiers in WW2 who didn't directly kill jews, but still knew about it and did nothing.

>will destroy innumerable lives
that will happen regardless
tell the girl's parents, all of them
secretly if you must
thing is, how do you know that there won't be any retaliation from this guy once/if he finds out that it was you?
you type like you live in a shithole country where the rule of law doesn't apply tbqh senpai, and so going to authority for help might not amount to anything but you getting it hard
is it even worth your skin to do this?

i'm fucking italian you moron and i'm not here to be taught proper english!

what country you from? i think i might wanna become a sports coach for female teams...

i've started giving a fuck for things recently

go to the fucking cops you idiot

that would have been my reactions if my daughter wasn' t involved

Eh! Oh! Fuhgeddaboudit!

you managed to mispell anonymous, even though almost every post on this website has the word on it.

Attached: 1544823503146.jpg (655x625, 51K)

what's your problem, why do you care who 13 year olds date? literally nothing wrong with this scenario even if she does some sex. you're telling me you've never fucked underage girls??

sounds like someones jjelly

Hey guys I'm a 50 something girls coach fucking one of my hot loli players, how can I kill this neckbeard faggot who keeps following me around talking about how he is a serious arch user and something about nuslash lumux?

Contact the parents.

cute doggy

print it and send it through his letterbox 3x a week for the next 6 months
make the letter text out of newspaper letter cutouts and make it as spooky as possible, but nothing that is threatening

i'm serious if someone know the best way to send an "anonymous" sms with 100% no tracking i will be happy , i found that this may be the best solution now

i realize this may be the best answer till now, maybe analog is better than digital