Did you know that if your Intel CPU was made in 2008 or later...

Did you know that if your Intel CPU was made in 2008 or later, it comes with a small computer embedded on the chip called Intel Management Engine? It has a small CPU of its own and it uses Minix as the operating system. Trying to disable this computer will make the actual CPU stop working. It will keep running even if your computer is turned off, provided the computer is still plugged in or has a battery.

Attached: Screenshot_20190411_235027.png (484x157, 33K)

Thanks user :) liked and subd. Can you +rep my profile?

hate to break it to you bro but tons of shit has opaque firmware doing fuck knows what, fortunately there are usually easier vectors to exploit than ultra low level obscure embedded shit. i'm in ur browser, exploiting ur rendering engine

>obscure embedded shit
I wouldn't call it obscure when it's ubiquitous and found in pretty much every modern CPU.

>I wouldn't call it obscure
>still feels the need to post a shitty PSA on Jow Forums about it

Did you know that entire internet is botnet? That goes for all ISPs and all search engines (including DuckDuckGo). The only way to escape this Orwellian dystopia is to leave modern society.

Modern technology is botnet, including the device I am typing this on. Alexa is botnet. If it can hear you say "hey Alexa" then by basic common sense you can extrapolate that it can also hear everything else you say.

Any search engine which says it cares about your privacy is virtue signaling. Any hardware company who says they care about your privacy is also virtue signaling.

The peasant class must revolt and the commune must be formed.

Attached: image.jpg (650x650, 132K)

First day on Jow Forums?

This is why we need to ditch the platform entirely.

Attached: riscv.png (512x512, 24K)

commie

>tfw still using the shitty ass AMD FX chips that don't have this backdoor shit
I would still take a backdoored 2700X if someone would give me one.

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

Based but bluepilled

>not using minix
>2019

they taught us that at uni

was pretty fun actually

anyway, it's how the nsa get all your info so it's kinda neat.

you saw thehatedone's video didn't you.
fucking nigger

>AMD FX series
>shitty
not in terms of price/performance. I haven't found a single game or process that can't be run on the damn thing.

Oh the price to performance is incredible on it if you run multi core stuff, it's basically an i7 3770 non K for $195, but no one gave a shit.

Would truly be a shame if I were to # ./flashrom it away.

Attached: 1509673065160.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>I wouldn't call it obscure
>but I don't know how would I even run hello world on it so probably the hacker known as Jow Forums knows
grow up, nobody has ever THOUGHT the intel me thing is actually harmful unironically

Selling Intel Pentium 4 530
DM me for details

Can you disable it and ask for a refund when it stops working?