How do you deal with Apple snobs irl...

How do you deal with Apple snobs irl? I'm sick and fucking tired of being talked down to by these tech illiterate faggots. They've even started roping Apple shit into the SJW mindset claiming you're a bigot just because non retards hate Apple shit. They literally think using Apple shit is an alternative lifestyle and play the fucking victim card if you so much as point out any negatives about their precious Apple shit. I try to just ignore them but the shitty little comments like when they ask for a charger then say "oh never mind, you have that trash Android." or "Oh you're a nerd" as they point to my Android phone or my Windows laptop. It pisses me off so much. How the fuck do you handle these fucking snobs?

Attached: 9d36f55b914889174ecff47d4a275719.jpg (500x385, 15K)

perro caca

Do the same back to them. They're subhuman troglodytes, they don't understand rational discourse, only opinions and attitudes. Apple users are subhuman trash, carry that attitude and make sure they know their place.

I try to but they never fucking stop. It's like a new social cancer.

iPerro caca

Don't know why but I find your comment hilarious

Ignore them, and do what I say and not what I do (pic related)

Attached: lul.png (780x565, 82K)

I dont know man maybe dont approach people and talk shit about their computer just cause you dont like it and you visit Jow Forums
I mean when someone specifically asks me what kind of computer they should buy I always begin with "not a fucking mac" but I dont go up to people who already own one like "haha pleb"

If you're shit talking their stuff you deserve it otherwise idk. I've never dealt with anything like that. This is really weird, people really don't care that much where I live.

I don't near these kind of people, do they exist or are you just lying on the internet like a naughty rabble rouser?

I don't do that. The Apple cunts are the ones who attack me just for not using Apple shit.

No seriously that's how it is here in the US. It's Applels main market obviously and they have these tech illiterates on the fucking hook with their bullshit.

Remind them that Windows has like 90% of the personal computer market share and that most websites are hosted on Linux servers. MacOS is literally good for nothing other than being an retard friendly operating system.

This is one of the things that keeps me on Windows Linux and Android. I don't want some shitty little niche toy for tech illiterate retards who want to pretend they're rich

Lol stay mad, nerd

Maybe try not being a fucking nerd?

STFU you stupid little tech illiterate Apple cunt faggot

How can I get one of those dog squatting stickies for my macbook I can put above the logo?
Im forced to use one at work and its like getting skullfucked every single day.

Attached: 5b5.png (716x716, 230K)

Learn some patience, humility and have understanding for others who dont care about tech the way you do.

Imagine being that much of an incel

I’ll take shit that never happened for five hundred, Alex.

I wish you tech illiterate wannabe shitposting retards would fuck off and stop covering this board in shitty low effort fruit company threads. I’d honestly talk down to you too regardless of whether or not you are actually this much of a whiny betamale piece of shit.

Honestly I've never encountered this in a way close to what you're describing even though I work in London in an advertising company. Everyone and their dog has a macbook and an iphone. The workflows our company adopted are/were mac based but we work with video games there have to be a lot of windows computers in the office as well so there's a 50/50 split on workstations. These days it's becoming rapidly apparent that the iMACs are a hindrance to our work, especially as they're all a couple of years old and limited by the quad cores in them, although that goes for most of the older intel windows pcs as well but we've at least had the option of better processors for the last couple of years and they tend to run games instead of video rendering. But the imac and macmini cost is massive with no upgrade possibility, not that I haven't cut some of their screens open to put ssds in them.
Only one person I know is really adamant about apple only but he's literally a jew. These days if it comes up in conversation about phones and they'll ask "are android phones better" I honestly say they're also shit since 4.

Fuck off you stupid Apple cunt

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Sorry but you sound like a total cuckboi. Applel fags must be dealt with. If not, then all you're doing is enabling faggots to keep shitting up our lifestyle of tech

>browsed Jow Forums for a better half of my teenage years
>still got an iPhone
suck it faggots

Attached: image.jpg (2460x2460, 1.4M)

Fortunately; Airpods have made it easy, you don't even have to talk to them anymore, since they won't listen anyways.

Get a fucking life you autistic NEET cunt.

> >browsed Jow Forums
> better half of my teenage years
Sorry for your childhood.

I mean they've got the best desktop OS, you can't win.

Lol no. Obviously Windows is the best. It's literally the single most popular desktop OS, therefore it must be doing something right.

Same here. I'm really fucked up :( All the normal kids were growing up and learning, but Jow Forums helped meld me into a depressed basement dwelling cunt who hates just about everything and has violent outbursts

If macOS was available on all hardware, only gamers and dot net niggers would use windows.

Ahaha team AirPod represent!

Dabbing all over these android poors

Sent from my IPhone

I don’t even use windows but I just have to say you’re wrong. Are you forgetting about all of the enterprise software that is exclusively for windows?

If macOS was available on all hardware, mactoddlers would finally wake up to what a steaming pile of shit it really is with its 1% hardware compatibility and hourly kernel panics.

I point out the technical flaws with their devices. A guy with an iPhone 6+ came up to me(today, actually) and asked why I was using Android, and I asked him what model of iPhone he had. When he told me, I asked him how much time he thought he had before his Touch IC goes.

no one gives me shit about what computer i use because i'm an adult and interact with other adults

>Android phones don't have hardware faults.

Wow you're so knowledgeable user. No one gives a shit.

dropped $3k on a mac a few months ago and put boot camp on it and everything. i don't know why you people torture yourselves with windows, it's fucking abysmal.

Hey, it got them off of my back lole

my hackintosh only starts lagging after 12 hours

because it's a hackintosh.

remember the nexus 6p. amazing battery with that 3 hour sleep time

>"oh never mind, you have that trash Android.
That's not how people talk. What fantasy world are you living in?
If you ask someone if they have a USB C charger (or an "Android charger" in normie's terms) and they don't have it, they'll just say "No, sorry," and that's about it.

What a weird b8 thread.

Attached: black guy question mark.png (802x523, 783K)

Just order a custom vinyl sticker off some chink site.

>hourly kernel panics
doesn't happen on my machine
>hackintosh only starts lagging
you have not finished your build yet

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-28 at 22.09.26.png (784x1032, 415K)

i mean, i am getting a AMD card in a few days.

Perhaps Radeon VII? It became supported recently

basado

i've already ordered a 580 8g, i heard it worked well and is an upgrade from a 970

But Windows is so much worse than macOS. Use GNU if you want to have a leg to stand on, but if you use Windows you deserve to be looked down upon.

kek no its not its that fastes OS out there. Mac has dog shit compatibility and Windows has always had priority of software developers that arent apple owned.

But fagOS is so much worse than Windows. Use GNU if you want to have a leg to stand on, but if you use fagOS you deserve to be looked down upon.

But the best software only works properly on POSIX compliant OSs like GNU and macOS. Windows is for pajeets, boomers, and gamers. The lowest of the low, basically.

Most programmers use macOS. It is the only consumer UNIX that offers professional support in its package.

>"uh, i see you're using apple. well, i personally wouldn't support companies who profit from child labor but i guess everyone has to decide that for himself"

You're welcome.

whaf are you talking about when you say "the best software"? I find it unlikely as most software are made for windows rather than MacOS and especially GNU

Which companies don't?

name one company that doesn't use child labor lul

It's time to play Guess OP's Age!

I'll go first. My money's on 14.

both macOS and windows are better than shitnux, honestly speaking

>implyimg the apple user would asl that question
you have too much faith for those in casual conversation

what a cringefest of a thread

I wouldn't consider your thousands of anti-virus software suites to be that great, pajeet. Or the spyware, malware, and adware. The fact is, without a buggy compatibility blayer or a lot of hacks you can't even run the GNU core utilities. None of the Windows only proprietary software is worth using at all.

oh god yes, can we talk about how trash MSFT's support is compared to Apple, in my experience

MSFT:HELLO SIR, This issue can't be Bing™'ed, You need to upgrade to Microsoft Ultra Premium Gold Diamond support package, and that's $200 on top of your Windows licence.

Apple: Hey there, this is how I know how to solve it, and if that doesn't work, try this!

Doesn't matter. It doesn't even matter if the accusation is actually real. I don't give to shits about child labor. The point is to take the moral high ground from those cunts. What's important is to get the right mix of condescension, indignation and smugness in your tone when you say it. That's what they react to.

what are you saying? What software is concidered the "best" software, and why are you talking about windows only software, and anti-virus utilities? I never asked for any of that.

Free software is the best, since it doesn't harm the user.

See: "I find it unlikely as most software are made for windows rather than MacOS and especially GNU"

so then what would be considered the "best" software, and how do they run on Windows compared to Mac?

>>"uh, i see you're using apple. well, i personally wouldn't support the largest child labor exploiter on the planet but i guess everyone has to decide that for himself"
You're welcome.

It just becomes a battle of smug, and I'm great at acting like a smug dickhead. Just outsmug them with your superior knowledge, even if some of it might be bullshit, they are already gullible so you already have the advantage.

All I see on my desk are Windows and Unix systems, and a crying toddler looking for hugs in a hugbox. I'm honestly serious when I say you should fuck off to another board, nobody cares about how insecure you feel about tech illiterate retards no competent person should have any reason to feel intellectually intimidated by.

Attached: 1553817206302.jpg (800x600, 36K)

I had friends that used to be Applefags. Being the only person with any semblance of tech literacy in our group, I managed to convince them that the transmitters and antennas in iPhones increase cancer risk because Apple cheaped out on low quality parts for profit. Now none of them use iPhones. It's hilarious how gullible retards are if you just have self confidence. The vast majority of people really are sheep, they desire to be told what to do and what to think so they don't have to worry about it themselves.

Ignore them. If they have no heartstrings to pluck, then they have no power over you and will ignore you.
In the circumstance that they become physically aggressive though, take up MMA as a sport.

But Apple just buys the batteries like anyone else.

Why do martial arts when you can get a gun?

Lots of useful free software that just work on macOS and Linux.
Plus most proprietary programs are not Windows only and also have macOS version.

I simply acknowledge them as little as possible. They like their attention, so it's a simple matter of denying what they care about.

Attached: 1519667547120.png (594x648, 152K)

Why do Windows users think they are better than anyone?

did this happen to you irl or online?

I honestly look down on people who obsessively hate Apple too, not because Apple is necessarily good, but because it's a sign of someone with no technical literacy or real interest in technology beyond some strong yet strangely self-conscious and superficial opinions on the latest trendy consumer trash, usually derived from groupthink, memes and mind-numbing e-celebrity/pop-tech garbage.

As you grow up and actually begin to understand technology beyond what numbers make your games go fast for the least money, you stop caring about such petty and boring pop-tech bullshit because you have actual technological topics to discuss with other people that are similarly knowledgeable and capable of speaking in complete sentences without endlessly repeating the latest trending buzzphrases or calling people who disagree with them names like a child throwing a tantrum.

With such basic and shallow opinions, OP really deserves to be mocked and bullied and belittled, if he actually is being treated so. He probably isn't, and is just looking for attention like most of the other retards on Jow Forums who won't shut the fuck up about how much they hate company X, Y or Z.

Attached: 1551012485174.png (679x680, 80K)

Tell'em to suck their spacebar.

Attached: suck it.jpg (1910x1397, 345K)

Basado y rojoempastillado alv prro :v

>How do you deal with Apple snobs irl?
Never met one of those, irl.
>"oh never mind, you have that trash Android" or "Oh your a nerd"
Ok if its a girl, that's called a shit test and your virgin ass failed it. If its a guy saying this effeminate shit that's called a shit pushed in test and your gay virgin ass failed it. Its ok I won't tell.
The correct solution to both these situations is giving them something to suck on so they shut up. Don't get the impression that everyone who likes dick uses apple its just that every who uses apple likes dick. Its like girls with chokers, buy a leash.

This is a lie, I've been in the game for over 20 years. There was a period when maybe 40-50% of Devs were using airbooks for a couple of months in 2008. Then they realized it's like fucking with your pants on, came to their senses & got away from those toy machines.

Nothing wrong with being a nerd, and who cares if they use apple.

>How do you deal with Apple snobs irl?
I use a Mac and an Android. People walking by stop to complement my Macbook's stickers, and then when they notice my Android they freeze up. They start muttering to themselves and eventually progress to a full-on mental breakdown in public.

100% guaranteed to absolutely decimate those Apple snobs that are definitely real.

Attached: dobson_computers_imagine_hero.jpg (391x311, 132K)

So what do you think people use?

probably the latest Dell shitbook or whatever his employer pays him to shill on the internet

I don't remember having to deal with people inconsiderate enough to make those kind of comments or in a bizarro world where using Windows is the sign of being a nerd. That's the kind of comments I got from some students when seeing me using a unix shell, but even that It was more in the line of "i don't understand any of what happens on the screen". Are you dealing with dumb teenage girls? It sounds more like a problem with shitty people in general rather than people using apple products

Attached: Pongo_tapanuliensis.jpg (1920x1280, 2.38M)

Many of us have legitimate reasons for hating the companies we do. Not everyone is a fucking sheep. What about Apple makes them about the tech rather than being a statement? The anti-features? The extreme vendor lock-in? The lies they'll tell when you need repairs? You can't tell me I'm not allowed to hate companies like that just because others use those reasons too.

Ever noticed how all Apple hate is poo or child related ?

Fucking Indian pedo shills need to die.

Attached: IMG_6312.png (813x1402, 250K)

Attached: FaithfulHugeAsianpiedstarling-small.gif (435x250, 791K)

ask them what processor they're running

based /sp/