Based /ourgirl/ does it again

based /ourgirl/ does it again

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-142023.png (1440x2560, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIvezCVcsYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

leftists are absolutely sickening. now that poor girl is probably going to feel like shit from all the people trying to set the record straight over their propaganda and on top of that all the people who actually contributed more than her will feel bad too. leftists are sick people.

who cares

no matter how much they try to incentivize them to actually enroll in STEM programs they never will, and the majority that even try just end up washing up

THREAD CLOSED

5 other threads with the same bullshit

of course they will, just like in gaming, theyll create fake positions and unions and other shit for them until everything is completely dysfunctional and inefficient, then they will look for the next host to suck the life out of.

my thought exactly. she looks like a nice person and she's gonna be used and abused by virtue signalling retards until the wind shifts and the crowd start recognizing her as a scapegoat

She has a PHD in computer science she literally has no soul.

Attached: 1554959956098.png (1769x1071, 254K)

OUR QUEENS MAKING THE Jow ForumsCELS SEETHE ETERNALLY

this
fucking hilarious

>theyll create fake positions and unions and other shit for them until everything is completely dysfunctional and inefficient

This. When a male applicant beats out a roastie in a science position, they don't just hire the one person. They hire the male to do the work and then go back and hire the female to a new management position they created just for her where she gets to take the credit for the male's work

Heh just because that's true for you and me doesn't mean it's true for everyone.
She does seem pretty excited during her talk though
youtube.com/watch?v=BIvezCVcsYs

No, she literally has no soul because she's a jew

I just don't get it. I'm not being coy, I legitimately want someone to explain, who cares if it's a woman that did it? Do women not get recognized enough in STEM? Please help me understand

Other women, because it "validates" them.

its been this way for decades. a team makes a contribution, and if any girl was a part of it, they make her the focal point. because she's nice to look at and no one has to see the ugly brains behind the project.
for the team its not necessarily a political statement, but leftists always turn it into one because they want to promote feminism.

Why should we care?

I know that "ignoring the SJWs didn't work" and that they've "infested academia and powerful institutions" since gaymurgayte, but they're constantly asking for attention and we're constantly feeding it to them.

So why do we care? Because they say we should care? Just take a seat back for a moment and take a look at where we are right now.

This is a thread. An actual thread.

>girl
Correction: attractive girl

YAAS QUEEN SLAY

>however this isnt a real photograph, but a computer graphic rendering
so just like the "picture" she supposedly made

>that video
I’m in love lads

Or they'll change careers/majors and blame their failure on patriarchal gatekeeping.

Hopefully she just keeps her fuckin mouth shut and rides it out because I don't want to hate her

says a woman who only got to her position because she has a vagina.

You could make that claim you're trying to make against all digitial photography.

>twitter screenshot
The absolute state of Jow Forums

What’s Jow Forums?