Be me

>be me
>felt like a loser my whole life
>undiagnosed ADHD and bipolar syndrome until I was a 21 year old kissless virgin
>get treatment
>read some psych books
>pick up electronics as a hobby
>do crazy shit with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
>go to trade school just for the hell of it
>ex-military instructor sees potential in me, invites me to work in Dubai industrial factories programming automated systems like a zachtronics game making 300-400k dollars a year
>

Attached: Dubai-Skyline.jpg (830x553, 696K)

>offered $300k because someone noticed you fucked around with an Arduino
doubt.jpg

Sounds like you made it work.

Attached: just_bee_urself.jpg (121x118, 14K)

Not straight up, but with the connections in the industry he knows, its really sparked something in me.
that and the thought of all the arab and jew pussy i'll get

>dubai
no wondering they were offering you so much, you'd have to be stupid to go to the version of saudi arabia that's even more into capital punishment and de facto slavery

Congrats. Unfortunately for me I literally fell down the opposite path.

>that and the thought of all the arab and jew pussy i'll get
Don't forget to make a shoutout to Jow Forums when you'll be starring in the next gore lynching video.

Attached: 1302190037737.jpg (428x451, 34K)

hey man i knew people in college who killed themselves and the whole world just doesn't seem to care, I almost became one myself. Their lives and experiences are just reduced to an obituary link on google, while the university and the system continues to just collect tuition money. Well ok system, I'll work, but i'll work for myself and you're reliant on me to feed your greedy ass.

Attached: joke.png (608x548, 553K)

I work full time. I just can't get cut a break for anything in my life. It is all falling apart.

im sorry to hear that, hey man, i'm still a virgin in psych treatment despite everything good happening to me. I wouldn't wish my mental issues on anyone, but i guess i have to thank my crazy mind for all its done for me

Attached: shenzhen.jpg (1835x1080, 507K)

Where r u from

usa

is this the blog thread?
>quit be corporate IT job
>move to offgrid home in forest
>get a dog
>be happier than anytime since anytime since I was a kid
>no idea what I'll do once the money runs out, don't want to go back to IT though I can make things work out if i pick up some work locally.
fuck cities, fuck office jobs, fuck IT.

Do you own the offgrid home?

adhd treatment worth it?

just so you know, usually people that get jobs like that in dubai get their passports taken away and are housed in barracks on the city outskirts for the rest of theiir lives

How did you realize you had ADHD? I have trouble focusing on studying all the time, I feel the urge to get up and wander off after like 10 minutes and have to force myself to stay on task.
Not sure if my brain is conditioned to want constant input from how I've been conditioned, or if I actually have ADD.

borderline suicidal in junior year, swallowed my pride and went to get proper treatment. Get a psychiatrist who isnt a sell out. also weed does wonders for the imagination.

Attached: factorio.jpg (460x215, 69K)

hey man, i'll take living in a Cyberpunk 2077 esque society as Case, see where this wild ride goes

Attached: cyber waifu.webm (1600x900, 1.21M)

uh oh it will be nothing like in a fantasy book

nah, but ill at least enjoy what i do
Moore's law is real

>Moore's law is
user, I...

how much money did you save up before leaving?

Go to wikipurdia for a description of symptoms. Personally, I would say the most noticable areas are difficulties listening to the person speaking to you when there are more than 2 persons in the room + inability to do stuff despite really wanting it (and not due to being lazy).

if it's real you made it.
Work for 3-4 years collect money in bank and then escape to brazil or some fucked-up country where life costs nothing.
Study artificial intelligence and genetics and then try to control the whole world porca miseria.

>be me
>as a teenager started feeling weird
>shit family
>undiagnosed deep depression strikes my life and ruins it
>expend the days sleeping, lucid dreaming, in IRCs, and shit
>no academic formation
>no friends
>never had a woman
>like 10 years without leaving thr house
>20yo PC for playing dos games
>waiting death to visit me

fuck yeah, if i can make it, any of you can
fuck you dad, im going to leave little bundles of joy in the holy land with some deliciously Abrahamic beauties. Fuck yeah, my kids will probably be failures tho. This crazyness gene seems to skip a generation.

Attached: devil triggered pulled.jpg (259x194, 5K)