Unironically the best Windows yet

Unironically the best Windows yet.

Attached: Windows-10-logo-1.jpg (645x484, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/thread/67340900
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1554935356635.jpg (436x432, 23K)

If I could only afford it...

I just installed the release version of the april update, and now the "apps and features" just crashes instantly.
I literally use it as is, with new hardware, without modifications, and it still craps itself every fucking time, and things are keep crashing.

This OS is a fucking joke.

should've been on the stable release channel like how it's set in the default

How do I pirate it?
I used KMS-something in Summer 2018, but now I'm getting activation prompts.
Searching PC I can't find anything relating to KMS-- I think anti-virus deleted it all.

What's the best method nowadays?

What really bothers me as a day-to-day user is this stupid Settings app which is just an unnecessary layer over legacy Control Panel. Other than that, I'm feeling good about it.

Best method is to buy $4 oem key from ebay

I agree OP. Get the Pro version

KMSAuto by Ratiborus is the way to go, you can download his 2meg distribution from ru-board that has all the source code on it.

>afford it
>not activating permanently for free
rbt.asia/g/thread/67340900

Attached: image.jpg (1795x1795, 975K)

>don't have an ssd
>boots up
>100% hdd usage for about 10 minutes
>this is fine
>telemetry "disabled"

>best
>windows

It's a fine addition.

>literally making shit up

It's literally a few bucks on eBay
Your frappuccino cost way more

>implying
I dual boot linux which is immediately responsive and total boot time is about 20 seconds even with encryption. Windows 10 is shit, 7 was much better.

Not really I had the same problem

no thanks
thanks.

The problem with shit like this is that it works fine a few months or whatever then *right when you're trying to do something* there's a Defender update and shit like
Recurs.

Enterprise LTSB is good, Education and regular Enterprise are fine if you debloat them

Attached: 1371758594984.jpg (198x169, 4K)

LTSC is what Win 10 Pro should have been. It could be the best OS period if there were literally like 5 small adjustments to it that will literally never happen cause Microsoft.

That's the sad part of the matter.It's still shit.

7 still best

Microsoft could make a lot of money if they made a new os (Yes i know this wont happen) if they did the goods of 7 with 10

Unironically the stupidest OP yet.

You know that there's such a thing called "exclusions" in Windows Defender?

I unironically like it only issue is the spyware shit and how heavy it is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude no. Get Win7ult.

LTSC fixes one of those and at least makes the other tolerable. The best you're gonna get if you can't be asked to deal with GNU+meme shit

>install W10 in 2015
>coming from years of using w3.11-7
>usually reinstall once a year just out of force of habit even if it doesnt need it
>end up using W10 for 2 years and never got around to it
>still runs like the day it was new
>end up building a new computer
>well it's time for a reinstall
>gut old SSD and plug it into new computer and to make sure it powers on
>W10 detects all the new hardware and installs them and boots to desktop without any complaints
>well shit i didnt even know it did that now
>been using it for another 2 years
Windows just works.

Attached: 1545938160944.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

god i wish this where the case

It literally is.

Try it yourself. Take any drive with W10 in it and plug it into any other computer and boot. It'll reconfigure itself to the new system without needing a reinstall. No other OS can even compete.

Well if it works, it literally just works. But that is exactly the same with most Loonix systems.
Never change a running system.
If you have problems beyond some simple outdated driver? May whatever god you believe in have mercy on your poor soul.
The shit I have seen can't be described with any human or inhuman language.

maybe it worked for you it hasnt for me.
also none of my windows 10 systems worked for more than 1.5 years whitout issues.
i want windows to be good, sadly shilling wont magically make it better

I never shilled it? And I told you, if a system works (Windows or not) it works. If it doesn't work hope there is a better working alternative.

I'll stick to Windows 7, it's just more efficient and doesn't require me to wait several minutes for the HDD usage to go down to a usable level, unlike even a fresh WIndows 10 install.

how much new computer are we talking? like, replace everything but the storage device? if so, that's nice

the only issue I have with windows 10 is that going start>shutdown doesn't actually shut the computer down. instead, it goes into hibernation which I hear isn't so good for ssds. every method I've tried to fix this hasn't worked. my workaround is to just push the power button. this also means that my computer won't install updates on its own, but big whoop: I just tell it to update itself when I'm in the shower

Two nights ago, I put my computer to "sleep" for the night (Sleep was next to the options to Update and Restart or Update and Shut Down), only to be woken up by it coming on in the middle of the night to update itself. Then it stayed on, illuminating my bedroom with the lock screen.

I lost work, since I was organizing folders with 1000's of images and my position in each folder was critical. More than anything, it's just frustrating because the next day, I went into Task Scheduler and in UpdateOrchestrator, Reboot already is disabled. I'm pretty sure that was one of the first things I did when I installed Windows. So, Windows fucked me over.

Everything except storage drives and GPU.

Hey !

Attached: Capture.jpg (858x329, 45K)

so to get a new intel cpu or switch to amd I don't need to get a new windows key?

and why the gpu? that doesn't make sense to me

Because it still works on a new system.

>use ltsc to fresh install
>disable windows defender in group policy
>crack with MicrosoftToolkit + KMSAuto
>install Classic Start + Everything Search
*now* it just works

Blessed be your soul...

Windows is best os only because MS Office

I'm mostly pissed with how the search/indexing has gotten shittier and shottier over 2 decades. Fucking switch from NTFS to a better filesystem too.

windows is a total waste of cpu and ram resources

Thanks for letting every retard know and fucking it up for everyone in the end

I wish they would just develop their own DBFS yet and then make it a standard. I am tired of this bullshit.

You can literally find out how to download and activate any windows version including LTSC with a 3 second Google search.

And that's why you should not spoonfeed retards who can't find it themselves.

for some reason I interpreted it as you have to keep your old gpu

Wait, does linux shit itself with hardware changes? So if I swap out like my CPU, GPU, Ram, or MOBO, will it just shit the bed and require a reinstall? If so that seems... dumb.

Enjoy the bloatware.

Prior to W10, pretty much any OS would shit the bed if you changed the mobo, the other parts no.

windows 8.1 is best

Sometimes I wish I could just hit my head or something and wake up without the knowledge of all the fuckery going on in tech so I can just use the latest stuff for once in my life

This. I couldn't get KMS working on LTSC, just dropped $2 on a key and it works.

idk about best windows, it makes my PC lag

I can't even run GTA4 on this piece of shit OS. Fuckstar won't be getting my shekels for 5, that's for goddamn sure.

The whole goal of windows was to spoon feed retards and it's why they allowed anything including blatant pirate versions of the OS to get a free permanent activation. They make money data mining people who don't disable telemetry and let people have it for free because herd immunity is better than people running around with whatever cracked version of the OS causing them headaches.

>installs updates
>corrupts your ssd
t-thanks microshaft

I think it's because that guy was probably running Windows 10 on a mechanical hard drive. Windows 10 runs like absolute shit on mechanical hard drives for some reason. I'm not sure if it's because the way W10 caches/indexes files on the computer causes more slowdowns with mechanical drives. When I installed Ubuntu on the same laptop the performance was almost like night and day.

And when I finally switched to an SSD on my laptop, I never had anymore 100% disk usage issues.

I literally swapped a hard drive from a laptop to my new PC just so I didn't have to reinstall everything and windows 10 just werked

Kill yourself

Win 10 for people who love to have software they don't want pushed to their systems for no fucking reason. Looking at you Bubble Witch Saga and Xbox... Subscribe to a constant loop of patches released to fix updates and patches. Also, the fuck is up with all the telemetry?..something like 300 things are recorded and sent back as "feedback" for windows. Fuck Windows, Win 10 is the most obtrusive piece of bloatware shit that Microsux has ever released but yeah I enjoy it other wise. Oh, and how the fuck do you fuck up a search bar Cortana. Type in "System" sometimes it works other times it doesn't. Lastly, N b4 grammar Nazis...

This....Fucking this.... Thank you

I feel like the losers still grasping on the final death-throws of Win7 are the same retards who took 10 years to migrate from XP.

>previous version good
>current version bad
it's all so tiresome

Win 10 = Borgnet Botware

it's actually is. I got a shitload of money since microfags released this piece of shit, every month about 20-30 notebooks with lagging, rebooting and completely fucked up winshit comes and people just throw money for remove that.
t.service engineer

Honestly, I was a very late win7 adopter. I ended up loving 7 to death. That being said, Windows 10 is still an amazing product.

>because herd immunity is better than people running around with whatever cracked version of the OS causing them headaches.
literally what? what the fuck is this supposed to mean

I'm curious, what?

Unironicaly the worst windows yet. Snail speeds on Mechanical hard drives. Eats ram for years. Ad ridden trash can.
>Use Unix class OS
>no ads
>no problems
>no microshit spaghetti code

XP is better

change to an ssd, even enabling prefetch and superfetch still causes the problem and it will ruin your days.

>change to an ssd
bad XP man. I had ssd and love to reinstall OS every 3 to 6 months to maintain shit-clear system and it fucked up the ssd. Never using SSD ever again. Mechanical drives>ssd

>Windows 10 runs like absolute shit on mechanical hard drives for some reason.
It literally doesn't, stop making shit up. I've ran 10 for years on a mechanical before I got my SSD. Whatever was wrong is literally on your end, probably for doing stupid shit like turning off updates or something similarly moronic that this board loves doing.

Disable superfetch, faggot.

Not him but I pretty much agree with him but my points will probably be different to his
>(re)start development of a DBFS for Enterprise and Pro versions NTFS for consumer versions is okay but could use some tweaking
>Drop a lot of legacy bullshit, not Compatibility mode but the tons of small legacy bullshit that piles up literally bloating the system
>Completely cut down on telemetry (yeah like that will ever happen)
>Rewrite Explorer from scratch and while they're at it fix their fucking search
>Classic Shell as opt in for the people shitting themselves over Metro
>Don't force me to deactivate driver installs with GPOs because your great update system always installs out of date bugged as fuck versions over the manually installed one (literally the reason I switched to LTSC)
>Completely disable their Settings app bullshit and go back to Control Panel
>Stop hiding options in 123091203 different places behind 230482334 menus you can't find if you don't use Control Panel in the first place
I don't give a single shit about ricing so I don't include anything that'd make ricing on Windows easier but I know it's a common complaint from some people.