What's your excuse? You're not poor, right?

What's your excuse? You're not poor, right?

Attached: 20190411_155730.jpg (1440x2392, 804K)

I prefer to not set my mansion on fire, it's too much of a liability.

>What's your excuse? You're not poor, right?

Attached: golden_dildo.jpg (1024x455, 28K)

>geizhals

Attached: 1495671148126.png (429x459, 28K)

>intel

Ok corelet.

>Beschreibung

> German sales are falling
> Oy vey, better throw in some PR to secure the market
> ...Through the shitposting on Jow Forums
WHOOOOOO thought it's a good idea? Also Hitler was right to burn Jews.

another day, another triggered threadshitter

I am not poor because unlike you I don't throw my money at retarded shit when a better product is available for a smaller price. Also why would I buy something I don't need? I'm into Machine Learning not Gaymen like you glow in the dark consumer nigger.

Nope I'm not poor because of all the money and energy I saved with AMD CPU's so I could spend thousands of dollars on things that matter like SLR lenses

>poor
looking down on poor people, what are you of homosexuals or something?

That CPU is marketed towards HFTs and quants, not gamers.

!!! B A S E D !!!

It doesn't even support ECC. No one with half a brain will buy this shit for something as critical as fucking HFT or anything even remotely as critical as HFT.
So you can take a guess who really buys it. I'll give you a tip: retarded gaymers.

gamers won't buy it because game performance lags behind intel's high end consumer lineup and because they can't flex with it like with the newest k shit.

intel HEDT stuff is mostly bought by boomers who think they're enthusiasts and then they don't really do shit with it, same as audiophile junk

As I said no one with half a brain will buy it. That only leaves boomers and gamers. The only people that know just enough about PCs to be massively retarded but not enough to consider that this is literally the worst deal in the history of deals as some Orange cunt once said.

For those that overclock I'd think that a high stock clock CPU with non-ECC ram is competitive with an overclocked CPU with ECC ram.

ECC does (in my experience) very little for overclocking. But how many overclockers do you know that are running around buying 3k€ CPUs to overclock them at best a slight bit if you win the silicon lottery. Simple truth is this thing has no one that would realistically use it except for some very hard edge cases.

I'm talking about overall error rate in the system. Overclocking can bring about timing errors, etc, and Intel's speed binning is probably much better at spotting potential problems than running prime95 or some shit overnight.

Even if I had all the money in the world, I wouldn't buy this processor. High margin goods like this just mean you are being ripped off.

My PC build is about 10 years old. It still doesn't need updated. Nothing but bloat can push it. Tech is a dead end now.

My 4670k is still running fine and i dont take it in the poop chute

Only the poor buys overpriced status symbols

>EXTREM STARKE HIMMELSSEE IKS ZENTRALRECHENEINHEIT VON INTEL MIT MIT VIERZEHN KERNEINHEITEN UND ACHTUNDZWANZIG FAEHDEN ZU BIS ZU FUENF KOMMA EIN MILLIARDEN ZYKLEN PRO SEKUNDE ZUR MAKIMALEN SCHRITTGESCHWINDIGKEIT, BEI VIERZEHN MILLIONEN ACHTERLUECKEN IM ZWEITGESCHOSSVERSTECK SOWIE NEUNZEHN MILLIONEN ZWEIHUNDERTFUENFZIG TAUSEND ACHTERLUECKEN IM DRITTGESCHOSSVERSTECK, ALLESAMT ZU EINEM MAXIMALVERBRAUCH VON NULL KOMMA VIERUNDDREISSIG PFERDESTAERKEN UND FREIM VERVIELFACHER

sounds like nazi shit to me. what would israel think.

Or people with AVX512 workloads who don't want to spend retarded amounts on an xeon

AMD is better.

Attached: 1414804085437.jpg (403x598, 72K)

Yeah. Whatchu gonna do about it?

>the comma and the period are in the wrong place
Well if you can't afford two euros and 999 cents, then yeah, you really are a poorfag. Seems like an incredible deal to me desu

>DRITTGESCHOSSVERSTECK
kek'd

Being this retarded to buy intel poo poo caca.

That processor costs as much as half a year of mortgage.

No Thanks.

Your comment was really based but than you showed up with machine learning, which is cringe like gayming.

/thread

No, but I'm a miser.

I'm German, had to chuckle at it.
Also I don't buy the 0,34 Pferdestärken, it's 14nm Intel with 14 cores, I'd expect a whole horse.

>Machine learning is cringe
Fuck off. Machine learning is fucking based if you actually do it and don't listen to the marketing bullshit buzzword bingo about Machine Learning™ and AI™.

3850x will have more cores and threads for $500, what the fuck is the point of this?