NEVER OBSOLETE

NEVER OBSOLETE

It still works just fine and there is no need for anything newer.

Attached: X220 1.jpg (3858x2894, 2.5M)

user if you enroll in your local community college after a few semesters you can obtain a decent job and not be poor anymore.

Not op but by refusing to upgrade technological items that work perfectly fine i can save more money and put it into a fund to buy a house to start a family in
The hand-me-down pentium iii rig from grade school is still fine for programming

>never obsolete

Attached: 1533346774087.jpg (968x1296, 370K)

motherfucking emachines. You had to buy these every two years. Crazy how much longer technology lasts.

>Plus, upgrade your PC to the fastest model on the market every 2 years for only $99!

>1366x768

Attached: Gunsmith Cats RE v03 (2007) (Digital) (Lovag-Empire) 287.jpg (583x454, 84K)

Well, at least it's not a Core 2 Duo.

the human eye can't see more than 720p though

kek chinkpads owners need to repeat it every day here.

Look what i got for free : )

Attached: 20190411_174921.jpg (4160x3120, 3.18M)

Motherboard too, or just the CPU? And how'd you get it for free?

Thinkpads are a meme

you're a meme

They are though. I have two and the whole "theyre cheap" meme is a meme. It was ages ago when companies were selling them wholesale for tax breaks. Now they're completely useless unless upgraded which is pointless on something so old.

Whatever you say.

What laptop do you use?

Never obsolete

Attached: E32413BF-DD35-4B9D-BEC2-2D57FE98219D.jpg (775x500, 56K)

I can see why you use that laptop.

>His dream life includes marriage even when men for the last few decades have documented how its the worst deal you can make while having a penis.
>He dreams of a house with wife and kids instead of a penthouse with free time and disposable income which is what young sluts are attracted to.

Kek. I hope you get what you want.

>>>/tpg/ for your chinkpad worship.

Ad hominem, this is about laptops, not about me.

Ad homofag, answer the question you gaylord.

My GPD pocket is:
smaller
higher res screen (1920x1200 vs 1366x768)
double the core count, faster cores
better gpu
almost double the battery life
usb 3.0 & usb-c
touch screen
hdmi

It might work just fine but its been obsolete for a while now. Maybe if its screen wasn't shit you'd have an argument there.

Whole box baby. It was an old data server iirc at my uncles business. I need to get a monitor for it.

tfw still using my 9 year old w520

Attached: 1503418475948.gif (800x792, 607K)

Touchpad is subpar on those.

i have a gdp pocket as well and you are out of your mind if you think its more powerful than a x220, it can barely play broodwar without lagging.

Thanks for the advice, Rabbi. I will ensure to got meet a girl, settle down and have kids, for sure.

can be modded to accept 1080p

>using touchpad for anything when you have trackpoint
???

The X220 was the last good X series. It’s still perfect today.

I’m hoarding them, they are aclready getting more scarce and expensive.

I hope your house burns down and the fire fighters leave your body in it and pull out the x220s

Too poor to hoard them now? Wait ‘till you see what I demand for them on eBay in ten years...

I can't even steal them cause im not black