Why don't they make Linux more brainlet-friendly?

Why don't they make Linux more brainlet-friendly?

Attached: 1539370829720.png (808x805, 72K)

You obviously haven't tried Ubuntu

Deepin Desktop Environment is easier to use than Windows or macOS.

This

You obviously never interacted with the average person before.

FPBP

i still have to do the dumb terminal shit.

Ubuntu is easier than windows.

You can use synaptic or the ubuntu store to install apps with one click.

Or use the snap store with one click.
Or use Lutris for installing games with one click.

Because jerking off to how unfriendly the user interface is has been a tradition in every UNIX and UNIX-ljke

Because brainlets ruin everything. Once something starts appealing to the lowest common denominator and stops turning people away at the door, it becomes dogshit. It happens in literally every field.

Attached: 1468987706036.jpg (446x636, 113K)

>hurr durr muh sekret klub lol xDDDDDDdd
Fuck off back to

Where do you think you are?

>proving him right

terminal shit is easy all you need is
apt install
apt remove
apt autoremove
apt upgrade
apt search
Just google it though those may not be the exact commands (i don't use noobuntu) but they're close enough to get you started

>thinking reading on-screen instructions is challenging
brainlet detected

use manjaro it's brainlet friendly and the best distro for people who actually want to get work done and not just rice shit

They did and it's on 75% of all cellphones.
They did and called them chrome books.

> WHY ISN'T THE COMMAND LINE BRAINLET FRIENDLY
Truly a mystery for the ages.

Manjaro is based on Arch, which means you will need to spend 2-3 hours a week maintaining your system, since every time you update your system, you will need to reload your xorg.conf backup. If you want to get real work done without any hassle, you install Ubuntu.

Arch Linux is like driving a Fiat or Amerilard car. You're gonna expect regular malfunctions and you will need to spend time with the upkeep. Ubuntu is like driving a Honda/Acura/Volvo--literally just werks

Attached: 1543287535337.jpg (1080x1080, 198K)

You clearly have never used manjaro. it never breaks because they delay updates by weeks to make sure everything is stable
I had ubuntu break random shit every time a semi major update happened though

Its not a secret club, all linux distros are very public, theres just no point catering to people who arent going to respect the distro and read the fucking docs

Yeah fuck those normies wanting things to work out of the box so they can get work done while we were studying the poorly maintained at best manual fellow gnu+retard

As a brainlet I use linux fine it's not that hard just need basic problem solving

woah

bash is super lete

Lol I don't even have an xorg.conf on my arch install

All right, so I'm interested in switching to a more DIY distro (current Fedora user).
So which is it? Arch or Gentoo? Is there anything about Gentoo that makes it better than Arch?

Currently use Arch want to switch to gentoo when I'm not a corelet. Reason that I want to switch is because a good bit of things I use are from the AUR and well fuck potteringware.

For what purpose? The average Windows user, the actual one, just uses MSOffice and Chrome, beyond that everything seems to be Quantum mechanics for them.

What kind of software do you use that cones from the AUR? Are the regular repos incomplete?

It's mostly gaming or ricing related shit, I wouldn't say it's incomplete but once you start to get into more obscure things or want git versions of software it starts to add up.

There is a difference between dumbing down something and making it accessible. Brainlets are not to blame for retarded devs that think removing extensive customization features or complicated functionality is better than just hiding it by default or making it more intuitive.

mainstream distros do work out of the box tho