If you can't pass Google interview you are not a qualified software engineer

If you can't pass Google interview you are not a qualified software engineer.

Attached: google.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/google-sued-discriminating-white-asian-men-2018-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you can't Google every bit of code you commit you're not a real software engineer

> what is proprietary software

Define "pass"

If you’re not licensed and bonded by your state’s professional engineeringsociety you’re not an engineer at all.

First question to ask any “software engineer” is when he passed his professional licensing exam, and if his bond is current.

>software engineer
programmer

It depends on your state. In god-tier WA only the title "professional engineer" is regulated by law.

If you did not graduate with a degree in engineering then you are not an engineer.

is that techlead?

>If you’re not licensed and bonded by your state’s professional engineeringsociety you’re not an engineer at all.
bootlicker

Thank you.
>t. engineer

I was never interested in qualifying or learning programming in the first place.

I don't have my P.eng yet so I legally can't call myself an engineer

Don't move to the bay area.

t. moved to the bay area and saw what happens there

Explain.

>It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine.
t. Richard Nixon on San Francisco

Soulless chinks and bug people everywhere
Tech people are the worst

People in the bay area think that they are better than everyone else in the world. When you live there, you slowly but surely adopt the same attitude. 100% of people who go there become condescending assholes, myself included.
Then there's the constant degeneracy and mental illness. At first it's weird but after a while you stop noticing it. Then your folks from overseas come to visit and they ask why your friend is pretending to be a girl.

Are these youtube "coding interview problems" videos accurate? I'm a high school student with some experience with competitive programming and an 89 IQ brainlet and I can still figure out these solutions easily. Idk what all the fuss is about.

why the fuck would even want to work there?

Human shit on the ground everywhere, they literally have maps so you can avoid it. Homeless, drugged out people everywhere, hence all the shit, and the cost of living is SUPER fucking high so you can barely afford to live there

> Implying any of you wouldn't have your resume deleted anyway.
businessinsider.com/google-sued-discriminating-white-asian-men-2018-3

Most people working there are involved in some way in data collection, those people have no morals and can't be trusted. Why do you put any stock in working at google?

Discord HQ is in Bay Area and they had "allthefoxes" a recently fired and suspended on twitter furry pedo just look up the name.

Attached: Dyk-yjuWwAA_wNL[1].jpg (1200x675, 146K)

>asian guy
>youtuber
>"why I left [Big Four company here]"
>"here's how you can get in with no experience"

Licenced and concessioned electromechanical master engineer here lol

the exams and the masterpiece were literally a cakewalk compared to my CS degree.

I still can't call myself an engineer though, because that means something else in my country which I'm not. I have to say I'm a master engineer.

No one should ever qualify themselves to work on botnets.

Not real software.

youre not gonna be solving leetcode problems every day OP
Google interviews are hard because they enjoy making people feel bad

There are levels. I've done a few bay area large company interviews and a couple of midwest startup interviews. The latter can be done by a 90IQ CS-let in a few minutes. The former takes some intelligence and practicing coding interview questions in sites like hackerrank.

Fucckkkkkkkk if I wasn't married I'd be in the Google ROGJT FUCJING NOW

Attached: 1552942108350.png (970x542, 257K)

If you can't make it as weapon of durgasoft, you're not a qualified software engineer.

Attached: 1543358419261.jpg (3000x1688, 461K)

>''''''engineer''''''
Kek, OP a douche!

Attached: nagoorcorejava.gif (849x458, 150K)