Cringiests and worst countries itt

cringiests and worst countries itt
spain
portagle
denmark
italy
germany

do we agree with the top 5 worst countries that post here

Attached: 1505829986376.png (488x440, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZSTFu1Wiis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America

wrong

yeah seems about right mate

spain

Thanks for proving my point. All the worst posters are American.
>Ashley
>space cowboy
>amei
>future sight fag
>me

Attached: 1534783134718.jpg (965x1317, 155K)

learn how to spell faggot, and also off yourself metafaggot

True. But you forgot Canada

You only diss doc because you don’t have a high enough iq to understand his posts

Attached: 1A290059-3E25-45AC-82B6-9497C720183D.jpg (640x480, 65K)

I’m soooo emo ughhhh why can’t life be fair to me uuuuuuhhhhhh noting maters in life just end it alll.....

Attached: 835C19BA-1997-419E-9BF1-77CBB4AA4B13.jpg (1536x2112, 287K)

America has too many posters to judge them as a whole, judge on a case by case basis

Doc is a larping faggot

>Ashley
He fucking laces his posts with irony your fault for taking them seriously
>space cowboy
Depressed kid that has practically done nothing wrong
>amei
Same case with ashley where he’s so fucking ironic that you’re not supposed to take him seriously
>future sight fag
Jow Forums retard that will leave in 2 months tops
>me
Everyone hates you because you take this retarded board so seriously. I want denmark to come in this thread and start spamming your copypastas because that’s genuinely who you are. You’re a cat-killing deranged autist that can never take a joke and is perfectly content with being total shit. Take a note from everyone else on the list and know when a joke is a joke you retard

america should definitely be included in or else it's not objectice.

Attached: 1543718584758.png (239x212, 34K)

>Spain
Check
>Portagle
Check
>denmark
I'm more on the fence on this one. Some aspects of the d*nes are ok, but they are very big gay for the most part
>Italy
Check
>Germany
This one I really don't feel. Germans here tend to be more chill and relaxed more than anything else, so they're fine with me. Safe but not egregious enough to be in the top 5
Which is why I'd replace them with Sweden. All swedes I've met here are nu/pol/ wannabees
but what do you think?

Your anger is palpable.
Lol didn't read ass mad faggot .

Attached: how many fucks I give.png (318x318, 220K)

America should not be included on any kinds of list. The posters from America don't have enough personality to stand out in any way. If America were to be rangebanned the only notably difference on Jow Forums would be the loss of traffic. You guys are filler.

Attached: 1522832406960.jpg (1200x957, 441K)

@7052071
t. literally seething

Attached: 5E981A3F-AEEF-496C-9B71-094BA35BABCF.jpg (1008x1008, 196K)

Jow Forums is a cesspool because there's no order. Back in the day, the community was self-moderated. People knew how to not only sage and report, but actually completely ignore posts and threads made by idiots. Mods were only truly needed to get rid of illegal shit. Eventually, the core userbase of oldfags was slowly replaced by newfags and underageb& over time, who didn't know how to behave themselves. The retards who got trolled hard by the oldfags who made epic lulz out of them ended up getting the impression that the point of Jow Forums is to act like an idiot and be an asshole to everyone, which spawned a new era of ignorance on the site which caused it to truly die of AIDS around 2008. And today, we have the same newfags spouting low effort garbage and thinking they're cool. Eventually they grow up and move on, only to be replaced by even stupider individuals. And because nobody uses the report function, the mods and janitors can't do their jobs. Because they can't be expected to constantly watch over literally every fucking thread and post on this site, let alone a single board. Also, don't forget that anonymity brings out the worst in people because it removes accountability. People are also becoming more ignorant and illiterate so I guarantee I'm gonna get a bunch of 12 year olds replying to this post saying "LOL HAHA YOUR POST IS LONGER THAN 2 SENTENCES, WALL OF TEXT AM I RIGHT?" Basically what I'm saying is, if all the genuinely civil individuals who don't act like morons, degenerates and shitpost machines get together and actively use the report feature, this general (And the site as a whole) would be a lot more civil once degenerates realize that this site isn't their personal toilet to shit all over. Also, if you actually read this entire post I commend you for having a brain.

LOL HAHA YOUR POST IS LONGER THAN 2 SENTENCES, WALL OF TEXT AM I RIGHT

Attached: 31C01074-7104-466F-9356-8706E903A378.jpg (1200x1200, 218K)

America
Italy
Spain (Suebi, SSP)

Chen.

Attached: __chen_touhou_drawn_by_marota__ca12b7e453b6618b163b377530eb42ab.jpg (1500x1920, 313K)

Jow Forums is a cesspool because there's no order. Back in the day, the community was self-moderated. People knew how to not only sage and report, but actually completely ignore posts and threads made by idiots. Mods were only truly needed to get rid of illegal shit. Eventually, the core userbase of oldfags was slowly replaced by newfags and underageb& over time, who didn't know how to behave themselves. The retards who got trolled hard by the oldfags who made epic lulz out of them ended up getting the impression that the point of Jow Forums is to act like an idiot and be an asshole to everyone, which spawned a new era of ignorance on the site which caused it to truly die of AIDS around 2008. And today, we have the same newfags spouting low effort garbage and thinking they're cool. Eventually they grow up and move on, only to be replaced by even stupider individuals. And because nobody uses the report function, the mods and janitors can't do their jobs. Because they can't be expected to constantly watch over literally every fucking thread and post on this site, let alone a single board. Also, don't forget that anonymity brings out the worst in people because it removes accountability. People are also becoming more ignorant and illiterate so I guarantee I'm gonna get a bunch of 12 year olds replying to this post saying "LOL HAHA YOUR POST IS LONGER THAN 2 SENTENCES, WALL OF TEXT AM I RIGHT?" Basically what I'm saying is, if all the genuinely civil individuals who don't act like morons, degenerates and shitpost machines get together and actively use the report feature, this general (And the site as a whole) would be a lot more civil once degenerates realize that this site isn't their personal toilet to shit all over. Also, if you actually read this entire post I commend you for having a brain.

>LOL HAHA YOUR POST IS LONGER THAN 2 SENTENCES, WALL OF TEXT AM I RIGHT

Attached: 14201878826480.jpg (500x500, 81K)

XDDDDDDD XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 6FBD1769-08AD-4CBC-AE1C-F89A4A998140.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

australia would be in too if there were 6

XDDDDD HSHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH YMAMAMNABHG. XDDddddd dINCNANTFUCKIGN AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHSH FCZD DNDJDJDKAOPQPWPWPPPWPWPEOFNX DDDD D D D D DDDDXDDDDD D D D D DXX X X D D D D nsnnjj’jjJjajajNjnJAJAOQOSNSN$&28-9929292939394!;!, kk££KSJAKAOQPPPPEKZXXDDDDD DD D D D DD

Attached: 1FE5319C-2EDA-4017-8503-352AF6688D05.jpg (800x450, 100K)

Spain is ok, they just had some bad apples but those are not posting as often anymore. Same with Italy. I also don't see what's wrong with Germany.

But now the REAL question:
top 5 best countries?

Attached: 1526845439559.jpg (1675x1977, 360K)

hah, you got me

Attached: 1543292508522.png (1036x1450, 1.1M)

based spammer

wtf? I hate american posters now

Told you. All the worst posters are Americans.

no particular order here

Brazil
Australia
Isle Of Man
Russia
Poland

Chen

Attached: 1531733010260.jpg (702x1000, 136K)

Chen.

Attached: 1427080329692.png (264x218, 19K)

Chen,

Attached: 1543695986822.jpg (607x572, 70K)

Chen~

Attached: 1426891735276.jpg (640x640, 163K)

Shitpost

Attached: 1538183905727.jpg (680x684, 108K)

CHEN!

Attached: bd3.jpg (385x526, 43K)

Chen(

Attached: 1e61d80752f284ce8f8a623feb48861e.png (827x1071, 530K)

Chen uwu

Attached: __chen_touhou_drawn_by_bkub__2e6153f028071d1a0bc5045ee6ed736b.jpg (1001x911, 191K)

Jumpchen

Attached: __chen_crayon_shin_chan_and_etc_drawn_by_bkub__940f462491a1ed571dde70ab51da0fa9.jpg (500x706, 62K)

>v< Chen

Attached: )_( Chen.png (512x512, 154K)

Chen :^)

Attached: 1542309398036.png (375x360, 73K)

CHENN!

Attached: Chen alart!.png (481x321, 104K)

Chenn

Attached: 1543681719545.png (2100x3000, 1.47M)

Jow Forums is a cesspool because there's no order. Back in the day, the community was self-moderated. People knew how to not only sage and report, but actually completely ignore posts and threads made by idiots. Mods were only truly needed to get rid of illegal shit. Eventually, the core userbase of oldfags was slowly replaced by newfags and underageb& over time, who didn't know how to behave themselves. The retards who got trolled hard by the oldfags who made epic lulz out of them ended up getting the impression that the point of Jow Forums is to act like an idiot and be an asshole to everyone, which spawned a new era of ignorance on the site which caused it to truly die of AIDS around 2008. And today, we have the same newfags spouting low effort garbage and thinking they're cool. Eventually they grow up and move on, only to be replaced by even stupider individuals. And because nobody uses the report function, the mods and janitors can't do their jobs. Because they can't be expected to constantly watch over literally every fucking thread and post on this site, let alone a single board. Also, don't forget that anonymity brings out the worst in people because it removes accountability. People are also becoming more ignorant and illiterate so I guarantee I'm gonna get a bunch of 12 year olds replying to this post saying "LOL HAHA YOUR POST IS LONGER THAN 2 SENTENCES, WALL OF TEXT AM I RIGHT?" Basically what I'm saying is, if all the genuinely civil individuals who don't act like morons, degenerates and shitpost machines get together and actively use the report feature, this general (And the site as a whole) would be a lot more civil once degenerates realize that this site isn't their personal toilet to shit all over. Also, if you actually read this entire post I commend you for having a brain

Come on mate, hit me with your best shot

Gimme a second boys

Attached: 655EA2AC-8744-4681-AB39-B906350E625D.jpg (566x800, 93K)

>he bought into the normie is ugly propaganda
What a fucking newfag.

Attached: 1450644770821s.jpg (250x245, 11K)

Who's the top ten best American poster?

It's true you are hideous

Attached: Ashley 1053.png (549x464, 12K)

Attached: Ashley 1052.png (700x700, 334K)

Chen -_-
Hi there handsome guy.

Attached: Adolt Chen.png (176x325, 54K)

Attached: Ashley 1051.png (939x1000, 951K)

Attached: Ashley 1050.webm (762x428, 1.69M)

Attached: Ashley 1049.png (1366x768, 478K)

Attached: Ashley 1048.png (725x1024, 84K)

>he unironically believes this
Jesus Christ cope much?
Hey there qt boi. Wanna shit up a shit thread?

Attached: you can post the same regurgitated played out image which was meant for looking as ugly as possible (323x323, 15K)

AHAH
Ok that's a pretty original version of the
''>be American'' Format
have a (you) good sir

Aren't I already doing that?
Check my quads.

Attached: Chen Kart.png (482x323, 40K)

Classic Game Post
well done

Cope
youtube.com/watch?v=LZSTFu1Wiis

Attached: Ashley 22.jpg (800x800, 157K)

You know damn well we can do better.
You'll have a baby face forever homo. You can't even grow a beard like a real man. Cope harder dick fuck.

Attached: images (8).jpg (223x226, 14K)

Literally SEETHING

Attached: Ashley 958.png (1200x1200, 454K)

Cocks...

Attached: 22947.jpg (600x624, 408K)

Dicks...

Attached: 6b31007365c68715f515b9eebf9f115d.jpg (238x211, 19K)

Attached: 1538668033099.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Sausages...

Attached: 1520831367739.png (250x218, 41K)

bangers an mash init lad

Attached: Sausages_and_mash_Sauasage_Recipe_Web.jpg (600x330, 57K)

Attached: answer_is_chen.png (500x448, 118K)

Ok we're back

Attached: Ashley 1065.jpg (1536x2048, 518K)

Attached: Ashley 1064.jpg (1200x1116, 226K)

Schlongs...
>7052282
No proof? pathetic.

Attached: 1b13468edd58b8dc3f2fc1496bcc6277.jpg (480x480, 57K)

Attached: Ashley 1063.jpg (1028x1000, 692K)

Attached: Ashley 1073.png (1366x768, 399K)

Attached: Ashley 1061.png (1366x768, 432K)

Benises...

Attached: __illyasviel_von_einzbern_and_prisma_illya_fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_and_fate_series_drawn_by_s (850x638, 113K)

Beppers....

Attached: pplclLw.jpg (290x269, 24K)

AmeriKKKa, no one even comes close

Penors...

Attached: 1502831982221.jpg (900x900, 94K)

very cool thread guys thank you!

again you're wrong

Bepis...

Attached: I+volunteer++_80b75fa586b09a893c2c745d5951a0e9.jpg (426x327, 55K)

>7052429
Schwanz...

Attached: 1509046884_1507793706384.jpg (500x500, 104K)

Rods.....

Attached: 86d575a568bca82d9bf5b14fa9dfc7e7.png (277x289, 98K)

Hot dogs...

Attached: 1515633693434.jpg (250x250, 24K)