Is Tor really compromised?

Is Tor really compromised?

Attached: thinkstockphotos-96790826.jpg (3200x1680, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not more than your literal honeypot vpns

crime isn't cool

The network has worked a lot better since the NSA took over most of the entrance and exit nodes.

This.
Its so fucking fast now that i cant tell the difference

It was developed by the gov
It is compromised only now?
Hmm...

if you keep lifting up that pizza all the cheese is coming off

>use Tor
>use Signal

i'm more worried with soros taking over firefox and completely fucking it up. i know it's not necessarily related, but considering i've heard there were efforts to somehow combine development between firefox and tor, maybe some "free speech" tool to control hate speech will be inbound

activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html

>implying you still don't gain privacy either way
>the surveillance state is both corporation and state
>tor and tor browser are 2 different things, with different security risks
>onion v2(most common) is shit tier hashing and encryption
>tor browser is Firefox ESR so it's shit for security
>you need a PC without hidden spyware regardless

That can’t be fucking real

>implying you still don't gain privacy either way
you're on a watchlist as soon as you download that shit, you're better off not using it

fpbp

jesus im hungry now i would really like some fucking cheese pizza

mozilla was never safe

>implying it matters without seeing the keywords and other shit that trigger the extra attention list.

You could already be on it just for being on Jow Forums or wanting privacy. Imagine being so retarded you live in a democracy and need to hide what you do legally and think you can't do anything about it

because the cheese pizza isn't hot enough

Attached: 1280768922597.jpg (288x288, 54K)

I thought moot banned embedded data in images? Nasty shit, dude

Attached: gyate_cirno_huh.png (400x250, 59K)

Why do you think Brendan Eich is no longer in charge of Furry Fox?

You're on a watchlist the second you start researching Linux

i know a university not too far away from me hosts one of europes fastest exit nodes but its definitely compromised since i recall a couple years ago when i was still a student the nsa equivalent of my country came by during summer a day to look at it

Of course, its literally honeypot. Freenet is the way.

Attached: peek.jpg (762x717, 77K)

Just set config file to allow only Chinese or Russian exit nodes

RIP Firefox. Why they gotta ruin everything.

Freenet is still a thing?

That and universities are interested in researching ways to compromise Tor, rather than just providing a free service for privacy advocates. Wasn’t it Carnegie Mellon university that helped the FBI with compromising tor in some way ?

Freenet is more insecure than Tor. Have you not read the story of the cop in America that got caught downloading cheese from a law enforcement operated freenet node ?

that pizza looks like shit

That child must be really topologically homogeneous to fit into 453 KB minus the pizza image.

>muh soros
Kys faggot

This, influential activist billionare speculators agitating for social engineering are totally unimportant and should be ignored. Just move along.

>rich guy donating to causes he supports
NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, ONLY BILLIONAIRES FROM MY SIDE CAN DO THAT

The fuck would you be dumb enough to believe that can't be spoofed?

You wrote that, not me. All I implied was that one should pay attention to machinations of people with such enormous reach.

nah it's fine