Jow Forums BTFO

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-080204-01.jpg (1050x1580, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

git.io/fjqg3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-080536-01.jpg (1080x1596, 426K)

Jesus fuck just how long is this subject going to keep coming up. I'd rather have Macfag spam than this spam.

One of the rare occasions where this is true.

Sexist pigs get off my board

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-080627-01.jpg (1080x1819, 517K)

>I am the primary developer of the eht-imaging
Well, he said.

What a time we live in that Jow Forums and reddit trolls manage to cause people involved in scientific breakthroughs having to explain themselves.

Attached: 1555038739835.jpg (810x5417, 1.65M)

guy is a cuck im sure

He's gay.

Underrated post

that explains everything

Actually it is reddit that's attacking Katie and they overflow into here.
Most of the people here just don't agree with the putting Katie on a pedestal that other groups are doing like she single-handedly made the image.

It would have been nice if he called out the fake news trying to politicize their findings.

It's the modern left media that's pushing the woman success story. She never asked for this and always credited others, saying it was a team effort, but do you think delusional media wants to hear it?

jews got to him

>Jow Forums is one person
Most people didn't even give a fuck.

>but do you think delusional media wants to hear it?
Of course not, they have their own agendas.

typical dick sucking astronomer

This. They only pretend to care about science, to them this is just something they can use to push their gender politics bullshit.

black hole orbiter damn it

>A gay astronomer
Why mention this? What's the point? I thought science was about... science and not sexuality?

you should read lmao

>omega asian male stepped up to explain the details instead of the wamin whom reddit and 'journalists' made the poster-child

>gay guy defending a woman to have sex with her
Almost as delusional as the media pushing their agenda.

>stop

lol

it is his twitter account he can say whatever he wants loser

Shut the fuck up you reddit fag, your reverse psychology doesn't work here you fucking MIT nigger. This whole can't even into the basics of functional programming,copy pastes the same procedures over and over again instead of creating functions, reassigns variables like a 13y old coder and creates a cluster fuck of conditions. Absolutely unacceptable. She wouldn't even have gotten a B.Sc from my university.

>They only pretend to care
Like with literally everything they report, their only true agenda is women and minorities.

*this whore

They aren't programmers though. They are scientists using computers as tools.
You don't have to be a carpenter to build a simple hammer that does it's job and use it.

>implying she got where she is today through sheer talent

Attached: 1554990253972.png (1307x592, 198K)

I never understood why engage in such things, they are not obliged to answer or acknowledge this things on twitter.

Playing straight into the hands of the trolls and SJW media. How shameful.

Predictable response from reddit.

>PhD in Computer Science
>she's not a programmer
Imagine being this retarded. Either she didn't pay attention and just learned stuff without understanding it or MIT really is a nigger school. Every halfway decent university teaches functional programming in CS.

If people are talking shit about you, you would usually try to correct them somehow. This doesn't work on social media but the instinct remains.
The question is if they know to avoid it.

BAAAASEDYYYY BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY

>>PhD in Computer Science
Show me your PhD please, cover the name but have a timestamp.

If you actually went to MIT you would know that Computer Science there has nothing to do with programming.

>learn something partially needed for your field
>even have a PhD in it
>get mocked for using it on a basic level because you just need it to do it thing and that's it
The NEET is real

woke and bluepilled

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 2.40.32 PM.png (1260x842, 252K)

Sounds like you went to a shit-tier uni mate. The focus of good schools is computer science, not programming. Her research area is imaging, not Haskell autism.

Katie graduated summa cum laude from UMich and has a PhD from MIT. What have you done?

This, have a poo in loo mate that has a bachelor in computer science. Although, it did contain programming, majority of it was technical and lots of mathematics.

Fuck off reddit

Shut the fuck up tranny

shut it down

>women turn everything into rivalry
>even though Katie always said it was a team effort
Jealous women are one bitch to deal with

Attached: 1554929602645.jpg (754x638, 81K)

I don't have a PhD, that's my point "only" have a M.Sc. And even as a pregraduate I was already a better programmer. Also how about you bring an actual argument for a CS PhD not understanding the principles of functional programming. The way she codes is unsafe, bad for performance and even time consuming so you couldn't even bring the argument "it just does the job" because she actually wasted time by the way she coded. The only reasonable explanation is that she never learned how to code. She's not doing minor mistakes here, no CS graduate should make them.

Did this cis white male just diminish the contributions of a woman!

>CS is not programming it's Math!!
>doesn't use functions
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah what the fuck is happening on Jow Forums

>picking the single post to make a argument because it fits your narrative
We already know how dumb you are, no need to try so hard.

Do you have a link to examples of this bad code she wrote?

collaboration is good. identity politicking is bad, okay.

Attached: 1554831229634.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

Yes git.io/fjqg3

Attached: 1554968550492.png (615x758, 324K)

IMAGINE BEING THIS MASSIVE KEK

You have lefty journos and Twitter activists to thank for starting it.

This is the worst code I've ever seen.

>The guy with a M.Sc is autistic and sperging out on a basket weaving forum
Either you're a butthurt LARPer or fucked in the nut. Unless you got your degree paid by your daddy in a 3rd world shithole, you would not even waste time on such shit.

Hasn't she ever read Clean Code? I've got a few blogs from Hacker News on coding best practices I'll email her.

Attached: 1513113577438.png (800x750, 106K)

looks like the legacy code i maintain at work desu

>Unless you got your degree paid by your daddy in a 3rd world shithole
I studied in Munich.
How about you explain how is not HORRIBLE programming?
>reassigns variables
>copy&pastes broken clusterfuck code instead of creating functions
>beamparams==false LOL
>condition clusterfuck
And I'm not even being finnicky here because if I were the list would be too big.

What do you expect? STEM is not and never will be safe from libshits. You may get your fancy B.S. degree but the ideology will rub off on you because you took general requirements. These people aren't the brightest when it comes to things outside their field and cannot think for themselves. Just look at what he revealed after explaining himself. STEM has been infiltrated by degenerates.

Theres fuck all wrong with this, redditbros.

This! So much this!
Sexists BTFO WE DID IT REDDIT

Have sex, incel

He BTFO reddit
Every person was downplay him as code monkey or just begin on team katie, He say he is the lead and main contributor.

Even Katie algortihms wasn't used.

Attached: 80E422AE-D7FF-4992-9763-530A4A136B64.png (643x1332, 325K)

There's two ways through that if/else block where you don't raise unitarea if power != 0.
There are other ways to code it, of course, but which would you use?
Also the guy in OP accepted the commit and it's still in the final code.

Attached: (you).gif (480x238, 415K)

I'm shitting on media trying to push fake agendas and downplaying women. How is this even incel?

Holy shit, you're right. It's like the enjoy the shitstorm.

What the fuck is wrong with you newfags? He never said he had a PhD. This is basic communication here.

There's only one, the rest look like error paths.

>muh libshits
>incel NEET S E E T H I N G @ a successful gay scientist
You're a pathetic faggot, know that? Lmfao

Reading comprehension? user implied MIT CS degree is about programming, if user would know better, they would know what B.S. they are spewing out.
Plus if you don't have a degree in a field that you're claiming to be criticizing, (even though you're already wrong and it had nothing to do with it in the first place) what right do you even have to criticize it?

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-155006.png (1080x2160, 245K)