Now before we wrap up this interview user, what would you consider to be your greatest weakness?

Now before we wrap up this interview user, what would you consider to be your greatest weakness?

Attached: business-young-man-sitting-in-job-interview-C514GA.jpg (1300x956, 128K)

Braphogs like you, sweetie.

Big fukn tiddys.

I absolutely refuse to use Microsoft products because they are proprietary and literally evil.

But this is a strength! You're HIRED!

Talking to women. The moment I see them I measure their bust.

Leave the premises before we call the police.
We extensively use Microsoft products like all big firms. Leave and never come back
Excuse me who are you?

You're not my mom. Fuck off.

Some times, I pull it so hard, I rip the skin

based

Your eyes.

Working with niggers

Beating up niggers and women. Hope we can work together

so you love to work with niggers sir?. That's great. We do need someone for janitorial services.

Spicy foods. Don't send me into a business dinner with something spicy, I can't eat it.
They laugh a little, then I say:
Professionally, I . I try to combat this by

I masturbate too much to 2D lolicon and sometimes get in debt to buy loli sized onaholes

My dick is way to big

This is how you get hired, people

Heroin

I would do literally anything for someone to even pretend that they care about me

My superb problem solving skills sometimes give me a false sense of security.

The fact that sometimes they are this uptight makes it even harder for me to contextualise what I say

I can't work with niggers and pajeets, just so you know.

i will care about you for money

I don't have any. If you can get Medicaid to pay for your services that shit's a bottomless pit of money though.

distrohopping

i have assburgers