Without getting political, how the fuck does this happen

Without getting political, how the fuck does this happen

Attached: 1555045037367.jpg (1023x889, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reclaimed_water
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a combination of a couple things specific to youtube and social media and the current relative price of labor in developing vs developed countries
>certain keywords make it more likely for videos to appear in searches and sidebars on youtube because of the algorithms they use
>more exposure means more views means more revenue, quality is basically irrelevant at a certain point if you target the right demographics (dumb kids)
>labor is so cheap in developing countries that you can get sweatshop pajeets to churn out a zillion shitty videos
>you can also get thousands of chinks to sit on 10 phones each and make "like farm" that guarantees a certain level of publicity for each video
>alternatively, with a bit of smart programming you can have bots piece together unique vidoes from cheaply made modular segments

It's a very bizarre trend but if you think about how a website like youtube actually works, it makes sense someone would try this sorta thing

Lack of human curation
There's nothing technological about it, they're just making disgusting shit to fuck with children and nobody is doing anything about it

Shits fucked

Attached: SLIME_SLIME_SLIME_SLIME_SLIME.png (1108x895, 1.31M)

jews

Attached: monsoc.png (172x170, 11K)

I said no

Jesus nuke this fucking earth already

jesus or nukes, neither can save us now

Attached: idhtelt.png (720x720, 907K)

the fuck

kids love this shit

If you leave your kid with an ipad and internet connection to watch trash like that you are a bad parent, period.
Many such cases sadly.

actually...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reclaimed_water

That's what happens when (((Google))) is in charge.

(((Machine Learning)))
((((((Deep Learning))))))

Why are the videos filled with fucked up shit though?

>Without getting political
I don't know how to answer the question then. You know exactly why, OP

I think it's because the bots found that inventive applications of pee attracted a higher value audience than babies.
It's incredibly cheap to just make a video. So why not?

To the uninformed. The creator and YouTube is paid by the expectation of the value of the user and their click through/watch rate.
The baby videos normally target baby watch time simply because there's no skip ads they profit from and babies don't click away/care about content quality. That's how they have millions of views. The algorithm suggests their videos one after another and they spend hours on these devices because of parental neglect.
If you find a video that attracts a better audience (like enraged parents or older kids) you probably get more from that.

That's why marketing videos like tech review channels have still run ads. They're very valuable because the audience is filled with sheep that throw big money on garbage. That's why gaming stuff is all marketed like transformers, because that audience responds to it.

Marketing is the problem. Ban it. Make the state control a simple ranking website where reviews come from people's social security number and any special affiliation with a company while posting equates to fraud punishable by death.
>but the state will abuse it
Just as much as they do right now. If you've got a shitty society fix that first perhaps.

I can get real political about this

Single mothers and their dumb fuck employers allow section 8 welfare nigger spawn to run around your local Denny's instead of going to kindergarten

They take out their mom's ipads and look at these videos all day. Think I'm a paranoid schizo? Take a look at the comments on these videos and tell me 99% aren't from kids age 5 and under. Mind control tech from MK Ultra era was a joke compared to this shit. Gen Z is gonna be braindead and unable to do basic critical thinking and math, prepare for a complete Marxist society when these retards can "vote"

Attached: download.jpg (192x262, 10K)

kids are watching videos for children? thats a pretty far fetched theory dude

Some weird Freudian shit I bet.

In my day zabomafoo was for children not piss and scat programming

>think I'm wrong?
>confirm a slim portion of the idea that nobody contests
You're so fucking bias you couldn't hide it if you stayed silent. I get that you're only looking to convince the idiots so it's minimal harm, but don't come to places where there's people with basic intelligence.
Actually if you want to change something seek out where mothers upset by this are and say the same thing. Skip the racism bit. You'll guilt them into stopping their behavior hopefully.
Oh, you won't? Because you didn't actually care about the kids and what you really care is another agenda? That's a shame.

that piss and scat programming is 'for children'

holy... im not sure what is more disgusting gore videos or this shit

>not a single video under 10 minutes.

Youtube making 10 minutes the magical goal is one of the biggest mistakes they have made.

Children don't know any better. It's the same reason video game publishers can get away with it for multiple decades. By the time children learn to read and not click shinny piss colored thumbnails that auto play anyway, there will be even more new babies to replace them.

youtube didnt do it, it only reacted to how people act

No there is a specific monetary reason for having a video at 10 minutes. Problem is it makes creators artificially extend the video longer than is necessary, cutting down on quality.
Long ago I stop clicking on clickbait titles, and later clickbait images, now I have also stopped clicking on videos that are 10:32 long for example.

definitely this shit

oh boy, now here come the anti-vidya retards
don't you have a linux desktop to rice?

Problem is also parents giving up on parenting and letting the ipad do the work for them, so they can have more free time nurturing their dopamine addiction on instagram etc.

t. father of a 2 year old daughter.

Because it gets the most views.

nigger fucking whores like you will hang on the day of the rope

>baseless assumptions for no actual reason completley unrelated to my post
I'm going to bed, fuck you.

>day of the rope
nice larp faggot

>a specific monetary reason
yes, 10 minutes is the optimum time for the human attention span to watch youtube videos
people bitch and whine about "youtube algorithms" when they only became that way by adapating to the behaviour of viewers

bot generated, channels reupload together since they're all the same for more views

How will this affect child development?

and by that extent monetization combined on all of them, you can see this when on these videos you can see other of these channels for this fucked up shit in the comments saying "nice job! good video! love it!" etc

NIGGER stop being dumb, at the 10 minute mark YOU the CREATOR get to choose how many ads are shown and WHEN in the video. In sub 10 minute videos there is usually a ad in the start, but at the 10 minute mark you can potentially have ad in beginning, several in between and one in the end.
nothing about attention span, its about MONEY.
More ads = more money.

I remember being about 3 and being of enough mind to change the channel on the TV if it was showing something I didn't want to see.
Also where's the proof children are actually watching these and it's not just Chinese bot farms and stunned westerners? Infantile comments on these videos aren't really proof, there are infantile comments all over Youtube and it could still be a bot farm posting it.

Too early to tell, but nothing good can come of it I am sure.

good, fuck off back to your gentoo install

yes and 10 minutes is not an arbtirarly chosen number

us "stunned westerners" are actually just feeding them, we need more answers

A huge increase in furries with watersports fetishes

Shock value

10 minutes also leaves more room to shill for skillshare, nordvpn etc.

>Also where's the proof children are actually watching these and it's not just Chinese bot farms and stunned westerners?
How about, fucking get out more? Go to a mall and keep an eye on parents with young kids on strollers etc. All the evidence you need.

it will create something similar to furries and animefags, and neets but many times worse

>I've been found out
>better try to treated this person so he's quiet
You're probably just a bot (or similar in character).

I've seen that but when I catch an eye of what they're watching it's usually an actual cartoon and not some dumb YT Indi-glish nursery rhyme. Nobody want to see that. Little baby doesn't want Pajeet's shitty songs, it wants what mama likes.

Attached: tumblr_nevyiseOpu1tanofjo1_500.jpg (500x365, 74K)

Children who have parents that let them watch this crap were probably fucked anyway

lmao nobody ever actually cares about the kids

also I think what happens is that kids will start watching actual shows on Youtube, but the autoplay invariably leads them to this shit, by which point they're probably bored and not paying attention. A baby not old enough to understand how to navigate a web page by touch isn't really going to get these videos, because they're going to get through whatever TV show their parents picked and fall the fuck asleep. An older child will either watch them for shock value or be rightly disgusted.

All I know is I went looking for this and ended up pic related.

Can anyone tell me what the fuck I'm looking at here?

Attached: wat.png (1322x923, 1.36M)

I believe that is a Kamen Rider belt toy. It's like a Power Ranger morpher. You wear it on your waist and push buttons and it makes noises from a TV show.

None of those videos are currently on YouTube though

Sounds about right. This is a five minute video of a guy turning a handle and watching it make noises when he changes those plugs. Jesus Christ.

Oh, youtube has ads?

Reason I couldn't find them initially on youtube

Attached: Screenshot_20190412_150116.png (748x417, 110K)

Attached: NUCLEAR.png (486x95, 5K)

genZ kids are already 20 years old, fellow grandpa.

>how the fuck does this happen
>don't talk about the politics
They're spewing up all search terms relevant to both manual searches and a "infants and children" mode YouTube has so parents pay the price of thinking the worldwide web is like television and you can use an ipad as a babysitter.

Any Jow Forumstard with children? I have a 4yo kid and we never let her watch videos on her own. She can only watch a single show a day and we get to choose when. People who leave their kids on the phone all day, it's disgusting. It's a digital pacifier at best or a mind washing device at worst. I'm afraid that once she has to go to school she'll get bulled because she doesn't watch dumb youtube videos like the other kids, we're considering sending her to Waldorf school or even to hire a teacher and home school her.

I could believe plain boredom is a factor. Making these videos has to be fucking mindnumbing.

your kid will hate you

Television shows ought to have moral values and shit embedded in them, so I care less about those.
How do you keep her entertained?

>he thinks companies randomly create shit and don't react to the behavior of their consumers
next you're going to say Hitler knew what he was doing all along and didn't just play up the lust of the crowds he spoke to huh?

>Children are eternally inexperienced
How is that anti-vidya at all?

Imagine hearing one day about a generation of young adults having a shared nostalgic memory for these videos.

>we live in a society where ad revenue is so highly valued relative to human labor that Indian and Chinese body shops constantly churn out low quality piss videos to get children to click on them

what a time to be alive

Attached: 1553087328092.png (601x469, 217K)

I got over my "we live in a society" phase over a decade ago personally

They also check to see how long people are watching them, unsurprisingly 20 minute videos with an average of 3 seconds watched isn't very attractive to advertisers

because they're made by pajeets or generated by some kind of ai

>babies forcing police to regulate traffic

Attached: 1543274506447.jpg (500x281, 28K)

>guys look how much better of a parent than I am than everyone else
Unironically go back to l*ddit

This channel has some effort put into it at least

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-141247.png (1080x1920, 791K)

>You're so fucking bias
Nigger/woman detected.

Based. Already in the top 1% of kids with that upbringing.

They make each video slightly different from each other so the algorithm couldn't detect it. Then they just replicate whatever a kid would find funny.

Jesus, I don't think I've seen anyone with a more punchable face

indians happened

Attached: file.png (960x640, 1.12M)

Why even bother with unique videos, do you think dumb kids will notice if they upload one video 10 times?

I thought people stopped doing that after the momo scare

Do they have that 'yellow liquid' in those bottles?

Ad revenue, it's the cancer killing the internet.

Nah theyll be fellow neo nazis, they are growing up on edgy memes

This. This is why there is always some tie in to genuine children's programming. So that the algorithm auto plays these videos.

Such a bizzare state of affairs that this kind of content can support a giant CGI farm like this

its as simple as kids are fucking degenerates that want to see people drink piss

Guys these are young children, and I mean REALLY YOUNG children watching these videos. My uncle has 5 children, and he hands them each an iPad and lets them watch whatever brightly colored garbage they can click on, and the worst part is that they can't even turn auto play off. They don't know how to!!!!

THIS IS DISGUSTING. The auto play feature needs to be disabled by default, and parents SHOULD NOT give their children devices at such a young age! Go on any nursery rhyme channel. THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK. They hire pajeets to make shitty animations with Blender, hire a few free lanced singers, and steal nursery rhymes from each other. They portray themselves at the same level as cartoons that air on TV...

Guys, I'm scared. These next few generations are either going to brilliant or extremely retarded... I wonder how their brains are going to develop with their dopamine receptors BTFO'd...

Also, FUCK YOUTUBE FOR ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN. THESE ARE CHILDREN.

yeah, try browsing youtube with ublock origin disabled, it's horrible. sometimes see people with browsers that don't have ublock or anything similar using youtube, it looks unbearable.

so these videos are made by bots or "AI" ?

They're made by russian channels who are outsourcing jobs and slapping together garbage for babies to watch.

And that's a good thing. As long as there are enough people who don't use ad blockers, the rest of us can have a somewhat tolerable browsing experience.

Children are fascinated by toilet humor.
These 'content creators' are just capitalizing on that

>Russian
Russia, China, India, and even a few smaller SEA nations are all involved in it. Each country has their own gimmick. Russia has the spiderman and elsa shit, India has pee, etc.

It's both fascinating and bizarre.

What I really don't get is that "YouTube Kids" which is supposed to be "kid friendly" lets all this shit slip under the radar. They advertise it as being "curated" but I doubt an actual human being is actually deciding whether or not a channel passes for being appropriate.
Why is it the parent's responsibility to report and block videos? Why are they only filtering videos after the fact? It's shameful to even pretend that the kind of drivel that is uploaded is appropriate for children.