Weebs Tracker Generals

Anime website edition

>Not sure what princess trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
>At the very moment, no news is good news.

Attached: 0cc21590474432f847011eb397c38d2b.png (1006x1757, 1014K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/pirate-bay-rarbg-1337x-torrentz2-to-be-permanently-blocked-in-india-190412/
discord.gg/3wefNF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yestercentury's bread

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

Anyone using IPFS yet?

>brod

Isn't nsfw banned here?

No.
It's sfw tho.

>ipfs p2p
it needs more development
lack of security atm tho

I see nipples you dumb nigger

what's wrong with it?
You can't see through it tho.
Can you dumb nigger see through clothes?

What's your fucking problem? Why can't you just die, you disgusting pedo scum?

why don't you then?
>disgusting pedo scum
u r

Why can't you and your retarded system of morality die?

fucking reported disgusting pedo niggers to fbi

it's a drawing it didn't hurt anyone

Go to see your doctor you disgusting pedo niggers

Nice argument.
Because children is extremely vulnerable?

she's not a child anymore. Like... like what? like we can't know if she is a still child, right?
>#shesnotachild

Children being innocent and vulnerable is a cultural conception introduced during the Regency Era and that came to prevalence during the Victorian Era. Previously children were treated as little adults to be molded and raised ASAP.
The ability of a non-stressed 10 year old to give consent, both in sexual and medical settings, is higher than the ability of a stressed or nervous 25 year old. So basically if children can't consent, a nervous wizard in training can't either.

After all, have you seen any child looking like her?
I'm sure you won't find anyone.

After all, no news is good news
>argument instead of news

>Nice argument.
Thanks.

>she's not a child. And...
This is not a thread for children either.

Yea, no child walking around just showing their titties you pedo nigger

I have told you faggots x niger, I'm weebs.
Please call me weebs!!!!!!
Many thanks.

From the FAQ:

> 2. Pretending to be helpful and uploading stuff(let's say MAM). Being high user-class there(higher than VIP) and activity on IRC is guaranteed PTP invite (if not an HDBITS one, but PTP invites come easier.)

Does this ever actually happen? I haven't met a single person who got into a top level tracker from being active , and in all sites the community is either dead or distant (receiving unsolicited BP is already a miracle, let alone invites to ANYWHERE)

No, it won't.
They are doing the art of giving away invites, cough... maybe dealing for a good price too.
Tell PTP if you see that fact.
I don't believe MAM has too many good users because it is too easy to get and too many MAM giveaways.

> I haven't met a single person who got into a top level tracker from being active
I am. But not that way. I'm active and I have friends, I can see recruitment either.
I'm active and I can upgrade my user ranks. Why not?

Why is this thread so retarded? This is an anime website, you reddit*rs.
Btw, RED tokens fucking when?

>most of new thread are posts debating the OP image
>/ptg/ in 2019 doesn't have any relevance or anything to say

>Your connection is not private
>Attackers might be trying to steal your information from gazellegames.net (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more
>NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
FUCK OFF GOOGLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT TO DOWNLOAD GAMES

I'm Elite VIP on MAM. How in the world does that help me get into PTP?

So

Much

Reddit

Spacing

It's called paragraphing you mong

These threads sure have gone to shit since I stopped visiting them every day. There was a decline before even but it's worse now.

>Making paragraphs readable is Reddit
Wtf I love upvotes now

Secrecy + /marked/ paranoia + unfunny shitposting + repetitive responses = A really bad general

people still use this meme?

awwww thats cute

I don't really see a bunch of easily readable paragraphs here. Just some people who write like retards and make a new line for each sentence. That's not reddit spacing. It still looks like shit though.

>Btw, RED tokens fucking when?
start contributing to the site instead of begging for tokens in ptg and you'll gain buffer retard

Is there a private tracker for general software? Like where would I go to find a pirated copy of Windows, Photoshop or other license-based programs?

Tiny shit nuggets of text
All in one little corner
On the left side of your screen
I think this looks good
Because I'm a dumbass
PHONE POSTER

You just donated $100 or what?

No, but general trackers is good for mainstream windows software

General trackers are pretty good for that.

General trackers like IPT or AR for Windows and BS for mac.

Okay, thanks!

Don't forget to upvote pls

Already done, Jow Forums gold can be claimed from your inbox.

Everyone already climbed, nothing else to discuss

Attached: optimal-viewing-distance-television-graph-size.png (547x461, 49K)

Can I use private trackers and still mask my torrent ip with a rotating VPN?

Short answer: sometimes
Longer answer: lol I hope the only tracker you want to use is oppaitime

I'm just looking around. I can't really see any benefit to private trackers at the moment since I'm into into generic seasonal shit anyway

A general tracker, IPT especially, might do the trick. They won't mind the cuck VPN so much.

Attached: brodtt.png (342x97, 32K)

Attached: 1550230596654.png (680x658, 265K)

CRINGE

Attached: 1527015708715.png (640x292, 30K)

you finally showed up fucking bitch retard nigger faggot

Another day another 0MiB upload on AHD.
Why is this tracker so dead?

I just uploaded 43.6GB today on AHD
Perhaps don't grab flavor of the month shit noone will care about in 3 hours

How many autosnatchers on freeleech releases?

The problem is that this chart is done with the assumption that the approximate black-white line distinguishing point of 20/20 vision, aka 1 line (or pixel) per arcsec is optimal. Although a group from the IEEE found a sense of increased realness, with diminishing returns, quite a bit beyond. The diminishment was pretty minimal to 2 per arcsec, but 3 or 4 per arcsec had pretty minimal increases in sensation of realness

Getting buffer isn't hard if you autosnatch, but long term seeding doesn't seem to do much. Though I'm only seeding like 1.5TB, maybe that's just not enough.
I think like 20-25 on the 75% freeleech stuff, but that's only like 2 releases per day out of all 20 new torrents posted to the site per day.

>torrentfreak.com/pirate-bay-rarbg-1337x-torrentz2-to-be-permanently-blocked-in-india-190412/

>Following a series of eight complaints filed by Twentieth Century Fox and local Disney-owned media giant UTV Software Communications, Justice Manmohan handed down an order Wednesday which targets some of the largest torrent and streaming sites on the Internet.

>When making its order, the Court also considered whether handing down a blocking injunction would “make one an opponent of a free and open Internet”. It concluded otherwise, noting that “advocating limits on accessing illegal content online” does not violate the principles of an open Internet.

>A decree was also passed instructing local ISPs to permanently block the websites in question.

>1337x.to, torrentz2.eu, bmovies.to, bmovies.is, fmovies.is, fmovies.se, fmovies.to, bmovies.se, fmovies.pe, fmovies.io, fmovies.taxi, bmovies.ru, fmovies.world, rarbg.is, rarbg.com, rarbg.to, rarbgproxy.org, thepiratebay.org, thepiratebay.se, yts.am, yts.ag, yts.tw, yts-yify.gold, yts.altorrente.com, yts.gy, yify.is, extratorrent.ag, torrentz.ht, torrentmovies.co

Attached: 1526838376131.jpg (700x675, 45K)

>fmovies.taxi
kek

>india
RED is next

>making thread with name on

Attached: nyt loppuu.jpg (500x465, 33K)

what the fuck is this pedo shit

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-12 at 9.46.37 PM.png (582x342, 197K)

she's 18

>she
fuck off

>huge tits
>pedo shit

So is MTV dead or what? I can't get an invite to save my life to that place, which is retarded considering I'm already in PTP.

She's not a child then.
she's not a child, kurwa boi!
Why don't nigger shit like you die?
Don't you know we are wasting our oxygen for you?

how is she 18 you retards

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-12 at 10.42.15 PM.png (722x666, 722K)

she's young. her youth does not mean child sir.

Come here and give me your raging
discord.gg/3wefNF
Link expires in several hours

recruit from AB, very quick to invite

He meant to say he does not like MTV shit, user
>you're tricked, sir :)

Yeah, going to pass on the whole anime thing

God I wish that were me.

I'll bang you then

Any anime Tracker with subs in spanish?

Look!
Yeah, look. That means she is not a child then. They are a lover in other people's soul.

Yeah me tooooo!!!!

is PrivateHD recruiting anywhere atm?

PTP

uhd

>comments
LMAOOOOOOOOO

Attached: indians.png (686x334, 33K)

cringe

Are PHD and MTV invites not being offered anymore on RED? If so, where can I get them?

Will this remove pajeets from torrents towards other protocols or will it mean a huge influx of poo into private trackers?

Private trackers have user limits and usually closed registration.

>other protocols
like what? emule? mega sites?

i think mtv only recruits on ptp now, they took everything else down. they don't post stats but im pretty sure they're beyond user cap

Doesn't mean they won't flood red interview, overwhelm recruitments and shit all over.

ab has mtv

I can bet that most Indians can't even use IRC let alone maintaining private trackers.

What are the requirements there?

yeah only 1080p matters for me, yet my autism still forces me to download the 4k. I guess mostly for the Atmos soundtrack generally.

If the big invites thing is BS, is there literally any reason to rank up on MAM other than unsatisfieds?

if you don't have an atmos system in your house it doesn't matter anyway

6 months

What do her feet smell like user?

feet

their own smell. sure