They are trashing our rights honk honk

Isn't it a funny world when journalists get fucked for exposing the dirt that criminals want hidden? Isn't it lovely when states protect their interests by silencing criticism?
Hackers bad user, why do you want anonymity or privacy honk honk

Attached: Assanghonk.jpg (502x297, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdYnmXTAXBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're trashing the flow of data. Hack the planet

Hack the planet

>Isn't it lovely when states protect their interests by silencing criticism?
That's what fascism is all about. What, you don't wanna be a Nazi anymore now that it affects you personally?

OP didn't mention anything related to Nazism or not-Nazism you Spaghetti brained tranny.

Is Jow Forums still doing the Nazi thing or not? Cause I still see schizos sperging about DA JOOOOOZ all the time and nobody calling them retards and telling them to go back to Jow Forums.

it has always happened. liberal democracy is based on hypocrisy
>hurr durr muh freedoms
>hurr durr muh values and ethics
but don't dare go too far on exposing powerful people, because you'll end up in gitmo or something.

you don't have to be a nazi to know that jews DO control the world.

Here's a hot take: different people who have different opinions can post on the same board.

Jow Forums is a single person user didn't you know that?It's true for all the boards on 4chanel

The Founding Fathers never mentioned "democracy" in the Constitution, not even once. Democracy is consolidation.

fuck off, shtilib
democracy is a tool for the jew to control the world

>Is Jow Forums still doing the Nazi thing
This is literally the first time I've read Jow Forums is nazi oriented. Shit, everytime anyone mentions something even slightly related to nazism, they're told to fuck off back to Jow Forums

Jow Forums is an libertarian-left board, dude. we hate government, we hate corporations and we hate capitalism for incentivizing an anti-freedom software climate.

the talk about jews is just slang for sleazy corporate practices, not a literal indictment of every jewish person being a part of some unanimous ethnic conspiracy

>we hate capitalism for incentivizing an anti-freedom software climate
Depends. You can have capitalism without retarded intellectual property laws.

back to to Jow Forums with you

There are a lot of Jow Forumstards on the board who still need to fuck off, but I think lots of people’s criticism of democracy is conflated with authoritarianism when usually it’s a plea for libertarianism and weaker government

The problem with LARPing is that it eventually attracts actual retards.

Sort of happened on /n/ (though that had legit stormfront trash too even early on) before that got shitcanned and obviously happened with Jow Forums once the libertarianism gave way to the 2016 NEETs.

Jow Forums is not a political board at all and if you thought otherwise, fuck right off and take your politics with you.

Sure anons sure

Attached: Gentoo_or_googlag.png (898x292, 96K)

>anti-capitalism
>is libertarian

Attached: 1528803084461.png (281x355, 33K)

My position is that not having retarded copyright laws would incentivise capitalism to flourish more. People can be more creative and break barriers in ways previously blocked by monopolies, in this sense it's a way to break monopolies and free the free market from their controlling hands

Attached: 1541340205641.jpg (720x720, 21K)

>libertarians
>of any kind
lol

>I-I was only pretending to be retarded!

Don't talk for me, I'm paleolibertarian.

But the ones being told to go back to Jow Forums are still Jow Forums posters.

stfu shekelsniffer

Sure but they aren't really accepted by the board culture, so Jow Forums is not "still doing the nazi thing"

the only place where capitalists are "libertarians" is the US. elsewhere, libertarianism refers to a variation of anarchism.

But it really doesn't dude

>technology
>defending a pedo
I wonder who could be..
|
|>
|

Are you seriously trying to rekindle that bullshit narrative they tried to pull just after the emails hit in 2016?
That whole "Please accept this money, Mr. Assange, so we can use the transaction to prove that you did something unspecified" attempt was fucking pathetic.

Jow Forums fell way before 2016

>Jow Forums is an...
No it's really not.

AHHHH THEY'RE COMING FOR OUR INTERNET
youtube.com/watch?v=EdYnmXTAXBU
THEY HAVE GIBSONS, WE'RE POWERLESS IN COMPARISON

This is something a lot of people don't understand: the market isn't actually free right now. Government intervention has created monopolies which destroy competition - that's not a free market

>not a literal indictment of every jewish person being a part of some unanimous ethnic conspiracy

Attached: 1438827420716.gif (230x175, 1.84M)

not that user, but can you give more context?
I don't really know what's this about

Different states are supposedly at odds until someone high up might be effected then they always work together. Its not just states doing this, silencing and deplatforming, being violent. That extension from gab or something, removed at the same time from everywhere. Collusion, there's no difference between google and mozilla or us and eu, they work together while putting on a show for the idiots.

This thing is purposefully derailing the thread to stifle discussion of this. You easily manipulated faggots fell for it, like you do everytime.

Right after the emails dropped during the elections, some extremely wild allegations with zero basis in reality about some pedo shit with Assange came out of a dating site that never actually functioned as a dating site.
Additionally, Asssange's lawyers came forward and said they had been contacted by some people who wanted to give money to Assange for some strange reason. These people were connected to the ones coming with the allegations. The lawyers had refused to put them in contact with Assange and had refused to take any dodgy money.

Turned out that "dating site" had a mailing address right next to where a democrat "think thank" had theirs. If you dig deep enough, you can probably find a better explanation online if it's not already scrubbed.

>caring about propaganda
I shiggy diggy
muh assange. Muh Venezuela, muh brexit, muh soudan.
What should we be angry against?
What is the *-gate flavor of the month?
And why that's a good thing for wamen.

*Think tank.

>That's what fascism is all about.

Attached: npcthink.png (420x420, 14K)

Reminder this was only 5 years ago. Nu-Jow Forums would have an aneurysm if it happened today with half the thread bitching about the Jow Forums boogeyman.

github.com/ErisBlastar/cplusequality/blob/master/README.md

Attached: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4b584e397143632e706e67.png (1412x1234, 47K)

oh, that thing, I heard about rape charges, which turns out to be bullshit
didn't know it was after emails leak

So Hilarry did nothing wrong?

There were never any charges, there were only allegations.

my mistake

>Exposing the Jews makes you a nazi
Kys retard

what a nazi thing to say

nice try, glowie

On a side note, Swedish supreme court today sent a bill to the tune of 8 million Swedish kroner (864,000USD) to Assange for the investigation of the case he was never charged for.

Honk honk.

is it a bad thing tho?

>honkler isn’t a nihilist-fascist mascot

Attached: image.jpg (500x313, 98K)

>"We investigated something and never charged you with anything, here's the tab for the investigation. Pay us for the character assassination, bitch."
Oh, nothing wrong besides that, I guess.

Attached: honkhonknpc.jpg (746x548, 50K)

fucking hell... I would fall for political trap so easily
so he probably refuse money, right?

This is not a political trap, this is literally the state of Sweden sending a private citizen of another country a bill for their investigation of allegations that were dropped once by a prosecutor only to have another prosecutor dig them out of the shredder and try to build a career on.
And the allegations were dropped a second time.

First they assassinate your character with fake rape allegations, then they tell you you need to pay them for the privilege of them having done so. Tell me this isn't politically motivated revenge.

>right now
The market can never be free, because demand is controlled with advertising and marketing campaigns.

It's a Christian thing to say.

Shoo shoo JIDF

Nice reddit meme, faggot

Attached: yuck.png (551x491, 261K)

thanks for the insight

>implying nazis can't be christians

They can but Christians jive the Jew a way out, unlike Nazis who don't.

so christians are jews?

protestants / catholics / jews and to an extent islamists are all a part of the same judeo-christian concept. It's the same shit, all these religions need to be left behind in order to better western society.

I will say the anty jew but it certainly started with the Jews , it was not untill Peter had a revaluation that Christianity started accepting non Jews.
The left over Jews are still rejecting Jesus if they accept him they can be saved.

REVERT TO PAGANISM

Attached: 1507023235664.gif (127x189, 837K)

You mean like smollet is being told to pay?

Was he? Charges dropped. No charges were even raised against Assange.

Ah yes, laws for these, not for me
Like hosting classified info on a nonclass server