So is he right? was his own contribution meager...

So is he right? was his own contribution meager, or did he just secede all his and other colleagues hard work to a vagina?

Attached: screencapture-twitter-thisgreyspirit-status-1116518544961830918-2019-04-12-22_51_10.png (648x2320, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46IDb_w2CJw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer#First_computing_device
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pic for reference

Attached: 1554983815818.png (1528x3874, 1.8M)

He didn't say his own contribution is meager, he just said he "does care" how big it was. Unsurprising since he's an Ursula Le Guin reading faggot.

nigga can you read

the first and third posts say chael created the pics, and the fourth one says he conrtibuted 95% of the code.

>mention being gay
>get all the likes
wew
gonna try that someday

>damage_control.png
Dear ADL insider, please stop embarrassing yourself and your organization. Thank you.

yes he's right

This whole thing seems a bit silly. She never claimed to be the primary contributor to the project. Quite the opposite actually. Media outlets just turned her into the face of the whole operation to push the "women in stem" bullshit.

He and other japan guy begin leads and main creator tools for imagen generation, katie was just other in the team.

You faggots focus on and bicker about the most pointless shit.

now that he outed himself on twitter Jow Forums, /b/, Jow Forums and /sci/ will drop the whole bs in matter of two weeks max. You might never see a picture of him again.

>did he just secede all his and other colleagues hard work to a vagina
why would he do that when he's gay and immune to the powers of the vaginal orifice

>why would he do that when he's gay and immune to the powers of the vaginal orifice

LMAO, gays are basically accessories to women, my girlfriend had a gay friend who constantly bent backwards for her and constantly doing all these favors/being emotional tampon, i wonder if gays have a subconscious desire to fuck women.

oh he's a faggot
I guess we should start talking about faggot leadership in stem projects too!

this

>Putting pussy on a pedestal.
>Using shaming language like "Sexism"
>Being gay
LMAO better to be a sexist than a faggot.

Nah faggots have been leading the field for a long time.

A woman built the first computer.

This explains why females like gay men a lot which is fucking funny. They might be hiding the fact they are just more feminine but still like females.

Counterpoint, stop giving a shit what genitals someone has and get hype over seeing a photo of a black hole

>when you are trying to point out that science doesnt have a diversity problem by calling her a kike with pussy pass

Attached: images (66).jpg (540x567, 70K)

Attached: 3FDD29CF-09E7-4213-AC09-4104C242EC54.png (1110x584, 60K)

There are animal studies (observations) that suggest that beta fags who hang around alphas in search of coque get more pussy than lone beta fags. It was suggested that this might be a mechanism by which homosex tendencies are perpetuated in nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=46IDb_w2CJw

No one cares, it was a picture confirming what scientists have been saying for decades. Imo neither the fag nor the wamen deserve all the credit, if he pussies out of any credit then he doesn't deserve any.

When he's in his dying bed he will have to come to terms that his memory will be faded into oblivion because of muh pussy and wamen in IT, while his coworker will be remembered as the lone wolf who managed to program a miraculous algorithm thanks to media lies.

Attached: jewnar lander crash.jpg (749x750, 98K)

She's the head of the project, is she not? Regardless of who contributed the most amount of code, it makes sense for the team leader to get the most credit and coverage. That's kind of how this shit works.

>ignoring that 'diversity' is a manufactured partisan 'issue'
of course there's an issue if you create the 'problem' in the first place

>(((bouman)))
She is taking credit for someone else's job like all jews do and no one is gonna point this out?

Andrew Chael and Kazu Akiyama begin lead imagen projects.

Attached: B3E175CF-0C83-4D67-9B7D-0CB0C1E376AE.png (759x335, 84K)

No she isn't. That's just the media stating something without checking if it's true

>nobody said anything about his sexual orientation, or anything related to that matter
>btw I'm gay
And they wonder why normal people hate them

He ceded the credit of many people to a vagina for gender politics masturbation. It's pretty pathetic and undermines the career development of everyone involved in the project for the sake of one social-masturbation icon.

>the software would have never worked without her contributions
Her contributions would also be irrelevant to the software without other contributors who put equal if not more effort and components into it, so why not distribute credits accordingly instead of iconizing one person? The answer is simple. The argument is only digging the person making it deeper into a pit of shit.

>of course there's an issue if you create the 'problem' in the first place
Yeah, all problems are 'created' you fucking dumbass. Reality is what it is, we attempt to influence it by defining what is a problem and what isn't.

I work on a project in which my college did all of the orm related code, and I did business implementation.
What he did is more valuable and have more merits of what I did while I did '' more''.
This guy is in the inside and know what he is talking about.

You should probably, like he said, think about your priorities in life.

It's not a vendetta against her, it's against the media. Get it right. This thing should have never been presented this way in the first place.

When is pol going to leave?

Attached: 1553685386116.jpg (500x667, 51K)

I don’t get it. Why won’t you accept everyone else’s assignment of credit on this project? Why do you keep needing to spread anger?

Jow Forums is a redpilled board

Why don't you assign credit to other involved parties who provided vital code to the algorithm without which her contributions and the task itself wouldn't work? Is celebrity-jerking and iconization more important than distributing credits fairly because of your incel obsession over 1 face in the entire project?

>Nah faggots have been leading the field for a long time.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer#First_computing_device

Because I wasn’t involved. I don’t have the time to do that to every project I read about. How do you?

No wonder this faggot is gay, white-knighting doesn't get you laid.

The papers are public and they clearly state the name of people working on the same job and contributing components for the same task based on the same expertise. You are basically saying that you are either illiterate or too retarded to be coherent?

Exactly. The media are giving Bouman all the limelight and credit for the project despite several other people deserving just as much, and we all know why. She hasn't personally said or done anything wrong to my knowledge.

What makes a woman better than a man at programming? What makes a man better than a woman?

Nothing and nothing.
However we know now what makes the mass media's drop in trust statistics to a first-time-in-history low bellow Congress, the media not even being capable of distributing credits for a breakthrough fairly and accordingly instead of trying to make a celebrity prop out of one person at the expense of others for social politics jerking. The trust ratings will keep falling at this pace.

No dude lol, I said I don’t have the time. How do you?

And as a fun bonus question, why are you so angry?

You had time in the past 5 minutes, the paper is easy to read, perhaps you just don't use your time like a person of at least average intelligence and instead are beneath average? lol how can you admit to being stupid so easily?

First they drum up a topic laced with feminism, then they act all innocent about it and blame us for being woman haters. Unbelievable.

You must be a truly and absolute brainlet to believe he coded 850,000 lines of code, or that the code base had almost a million lines of code.

I hope this will teach Jow Forumsacks to stop talking about shit they have no idea of, unfortunately they are too retarded to learn anything at all...

Attempting to dictate how other people use their time is eh probably not the way out of this for you.

You gonna tell me why you’re blatantly disregarding a team member’s statement and spreading anger?

I dunno bros, a bitch this ugly most likely got hired on merit and deserves to be there

>You must be a truly and absolute brainlet to believe he coded 850,000 lines of code
Where did he insinuate it?
>contribution
Implies a partial involvement.
>all his and other colleagues hard work
States he wasn't involved alone but also implicates other parties.

I think you need to learn some English language before you are qualified to throw the brainlet label around.

This whole thing reeks of carefully (((planned))) problem reaction solution. Somebody wanted feminism to look like the good guys here, so they deliberately provoked people with it to get the desirable outcome.

this

some fucking screenshot that in 2.4k px, that also could be easily edited. and you dont provide a source, also you assume i read that shitload of nothing. big nothing burger.REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy virtue signal, batman.

Attempting to excuse your lack of literacy in reading a document is not a result of anyone dictating your time but you coming into a topic unprepared, for which the word stupidity exists.

You gonna tell my why anyone should ignore your incel obsession over a face in a team of scientists where papers clearly state distributed rather than focused involvement?

Sure, because people don’t have the time or desire to look into every project like that, and it was a heartwarming story and a cute picture of a young woman-led team doing something cool.

Why do you have a problem with that? Why do you resort to insults?

Jow Forums, you need to come down. Both sides of you. You cannot blame the girl for the media putting her on a pedestal, you can only blame the media for that.

The right leaning people should not blame the girl for the media, and the left leaning people should admit that the reason she is put on a pedestal is that young women ( women over 40 do not count) are like gods in the modern western culture.

Attached: voy3cyx19jq21.jpg (720x647, 33K)

So you've admitted to lacking any knowledge of a topic and having an incel obsession over a face, and you admitted that your incel obsession over a face makes her more important regarding a project than others who contributed equal quantities of components without which the software wouldn't work in addition to hers? Well i can give you an easy answer to your question, nobody has a problem with her, they have a problem with low IQ people like yourself and the mass media who put perverse obsessions over a female face above fairly distributing credits in a work project.

Jesus Christ dude calm down. Like I said I don’t have time to read every paper for every project I come across, that says exactly zero about my IQ and you’re being toxic right now. Nobody is going to listen to your point if you present it that way lol

What the fuck was he gonna say? "Dude fuck women lmao"?

This happens in research all the time. The people who do most of the work rarely ever get the credit they deserve. It's usually people with connections or presentable people that do.

Academia is hell

>Like I said I don’t have time to read every paper for every project I come across
If you have no time for 1 paper yet have time to post on Jow Forums instead of doing the work in the few minutes it entails, then it is extraordinarily indicative of your IQ. Toxicity is when your ratings and trust levels among society drop because of such acts as trying to make a celebtrity-prop out of 1 woman in a team of scientists because of her likeness or gender at the expense of other scientists with equal contributions to a software that's not her invention nor solely coded by her. Those stats don't like just like your low IQ can't.

If you read so many papers why don’t you link me the one that correlates time spent reading papers to IQ lmao

Fuckin toxic prick

Toxic low IQ is pretty much defined as a person who comes into a discussion unprepared and uninformed. Unless you are trying to say that being clueless and stupid are high IQ traits.

> Fuckin toxic prick
Am I even on Jow Forums right now? You need to go back
Not the guy you were talking to by the way

It's a legitimately stupid person who is trying to larp as a troll as a backtracking tactic. A sad sight.

>Make up a problem
>Fight it
>Win
Amazin

IQ is a measurement, it’s a metric defined by how well you do on a specific pattern-matching test. It has exactly zero to do with how many papers you read...

This.
Remember Steve Jobs vs Dennis Ritchie? The media and people in general tend to glorify the "cool" people, not the ones who made the greater contribution if they are "boring".
This century is a dystopia.

You fail your specific pattern-matching test at involving yourself in discussions after being at least basically informed on them, which is the lowest of requirements to be defined as a person of at least 70 points in IQ.

Never, only solution is to remove Jow Forums, containment boards don't work.

I find it rather funny that people who take partisan politics with deadly seriousness have to share a website with anime nerds and ponyfuckers to get any discussion going.

It's simple.
He doesn't care about publicity.
Media cares about promoting women.
I don't see the problem here.

Ha
Nice

I truly don't care about publicity, that's why I don't even use social media.

hes just a cuck, very typical of frail white boys trying to work in the pit of commie vipers. they actually believe the commie religion theyve been given.

You guys realize you make it worse by sperging about it. Just don't give it any attention.

i knew this shit was going to happen. They cuck so fucking hard and i am fucking tired of this fucking god damn clown world garbage. Can we please fix it already. Just let women trannies whoever take over already. This slow never ending decline is fucking tiring.

Attached: 1554005884276.png (256x256, 103K)

Attached: 1555042824122.png (626x488, 54K)

cucks

Why do I let myself get upset over this?

Because you can see how people are parroting "stop discussing" like some bots.

I wish retards would stop posting about this bullshit.
>g-g-go back you cuck
There is no discussion about the actual technology- just Jow Forums gender wars bullshit.

Mods need to actually do their jobs and ban the mouth breathing retards posting this shit

>argumentum ad Jow Forums
>gender wars
Nice narration. Just pointing out the facts and suddenly it become harassful to some people.

>There is no discussion about the actual technology- just Jow Forums gender wars bullshit.
True, shits fucked up but Jow Forums didn't start it. The media is shoving gender wars right down your technologically literate throat otherwise they would have published something like "meet the team behind the picture" not "meet this incredible young woman who lead the team to this picture"

Take this shit to Jow Forums and fuck off retard.
Not technology

>still using ad hominem
Amazing!
Of course this issue attracts Jow Forums, but it's not the reason to dismiss it.

because communists still havent taken your soul

This

Ask yourself: if a man were the face of this project would you have cared? Would you have insisted that all team members get recognition? I don't think so.

>mfw beta orbiter incels obsessing over another picture of a female with an iota of IQ and putting her on a bigger pedestal than she deserves or is comfortable with
The fucking e-celeb crowd never learns, the only thing worse than women-haters are women-stalkers.

Attached: 1323018960881.jpg (300x360, 77K)

Today's headline in supposedly one of the most reputable papers in Greece.
The caption reads:
>29 year old Katie Bouman, a computer scientist, played a defining role in the development and use of the algorithms that made possible the first image in history of a black hole.
And the title:
>How the first black hole picture was created: The algorithms and their "maestro".

Attached: Capture.jpg (505x494, 34K)

Had my attention until

>gay astronomer

Attention whore.

pay debts