Is there more future in learning c++, Java or c#?

Is there more future in learning c++, Java or c#?

Attached: FB_IMG_1555031320173.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sparse_k/status/1116785802367918080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Java a lot jobs.

Attached: 22252518-F4A2-40BA-9812-D15F242BF5EE.png (643x1332, 325K)

Why do you need an algorithm to take a picture? Did they just massage random data until they got something they wanted?

yes, that's what she said on a ted talk.
they got random output pictures and they picked the one that looked like a hole.

it's really lame how the clueless media is not only cucking the other women working in the project but also the men. it's a team effort, retards. why do you need to pick a single person out of dozens

This but unironically a lot of poos too

It's a pure coincidence that Katie (((Bouman))) is given all the credit

>no one is sharing stuff about katie bouman
Why the fuck do these people lie so shamelessly?

why does this reads like a blatant lie someone would add on their resume.

Just read what it says at the bottom left.

c# and java are basically the same shit, though c# is a better, more modern language
they're mostly used for enterprise shit but c# has unity and shit
c++ if you want to do hft, aaa game programming, embedded, that kind of shit

if you can learn c++ you can learn every language on the planet

He's a cutie.

Attached: 1555100279600.gif (220x220, 127K)

What the fuck are these niggers saying, literally everyone is bombarding the sites with this girl.
I mean, mad props, she has a PhD and has done something historically relevant at age of 29, but the feminiggers are now full of it because hurr durr it's a woman look.

So I can't even compete for Java jobs without being minimum programmer wage?

just learn all three its not hard
if you're a brainlet start with C#, then Java, and then C++

Japanese guy who is the co-leader of the American team is blaming MIT's twitter account for creating these misleading articles on Katie since MIT did not bother fact checking before tweeting

twitter.com/sparse_k/status/1116785802367918080

>A-1) Many articles implied that her algorithm from 2015 was specifically used to get the first reconstruction of a black hole when many of us generated the first images simultaneously with many different techniques; this was probably from misleading tweets by @MIT_CSAIL on 4/10
1 reply 1 retweet 4 likes
Kazu Akiyama
@sparse_k
2h2 hours ago

>(A-2) She is not at fault for these tweets; she was not involved in these tweets and she has nothing to do with them. I believe no one in the imaging group (even me at MIT) got contacted by them for fact checks.
1 reply 1 retweet 5 likes

C++

its me or since sanders lost occupy democrat became pro hillary propaganda
because they cant just a put camera at f/7000 and expose the black hole for 7000000000000000000 years

I just checked occupy democrats to see if this was real....and it is. I wish Jow Forums didn't exist as much as the next rational goy, but I wish occupy democrats didn't exist either, and I don't feel so bad about them getting trolled.

I think all 3 are worth learning. You can find a great career in all 3, although becoming a competent C++ developer will take more effort

C# is easy but you can make a whole career out of specializing in everything it has to offer. You can do web development which is probably the most mainstream industry atm and still offering plenty of high paying jobs or you can also get into game development with or standard software development.

why should i care about any of this

Because 2019.

man, this girl is waifu material
smart, honest, humble, ....

She hates that the other girl is getting all the attention, pretty typical female behavior