Reality of Jow Forumsentoomen

how do you fix this issue and train your back? is there something you can do at home/work without going to the gym?(too many people there)

Attached: 1526902612435.jpg (1298x728, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doyouyoga.com/8-yoga-poses-to-improve-your-posture/
youtube.com/watch?v=WeOwqu6gOPs
youtu.be/HuRk2lc-VT8
nick-e.com/floor-sitting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yoga
doyouyoga.com/8-yoga-poses-to-improve-your-posture/

breh I'm not nimble enough to even get in most of those poses, let alone holding it

Sit on the floor and sleep on your back. Sitting on the floor is good for posture becauz it allows you to hav a dynamic sitting posture insted ov being locked in a single position. You need to sit in a way that will strengthen your back muscles. When you sit on n a chair your back isn't doing enough work to keep its strength.

how do I sit properly on the floor? also I find it hard to fall asleep on my back

why do you lazy fucks think you need to go to the gym to work out

Attached: machi8.jpg (250x350, 56K)

useless post from a weebfag

just stand up straight? I don't get it, whats the fucking problem?

>I don't get it
yeah you don't

enjoy eternal backpain weak söyboy

Attached: machi5.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

>weeb calling anyone a söyboy
stop projecting you weak cuck.

mobile posting and getting a good chair.

>just beee yourself

i just follow my favorite youtuber
youtube.com/watch?v=WeOwqu6gOPs

There are many different ways. As long as it's comfortable for you. When a part gets numb, switch to another position. Some are harder to do than others and would require yoga and stretching (to undo the damage ov sitting habits) but you can start with easy ones like lotus position.
youtu.be/HuRk2lc-VT8
nick-e.com/floor-sitting/

Jow Forums bros report in
How does it feel to flexed on Jow Forums?

Attached: 426840FE-FC62-4437-9163-2A4A73EBDED3.gif (300x201, 1.37M)

FPBP

If you are too lazy to exercise and stretch, then what are you looking for? You can't have correct posture without muscle tone. That, and tight muscles, is why you have bad posture in the first place.

Sleeping on your back will help stretch muscles but nothing else. Sitting on the floor seems mostly pointless. You are not going to really build up postural muscles without exercise.

Every other post is retarded garbage.

Do the yoga exercises, take long walks (not just around the block you lazy fuck), or buy a rowing machine. You can't fix posture without getting in shape.

nigger just stand and sit up straight

Attached: 1531900565066.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

He's right you know.

Reddit.com/r/posture

feels mogged man

Body weight excercise. If your not doing any kind of strength work that’s probably a good chunk of your shit posture

what can I do at home?

me on the right

uniquebodywheightexercises dot com

whoops, I meant
unique dash body dash weight dash exercises dot com

well, fuck...
bodyweight is one word

learn to post an actual fucking url

make me, faggot
do you want me to spoonfeed you even more? should I come to you and do your exercises for you?

I just wanna know why you'd ruin a url on purpose when there's no need for it. urls are allowed on Jow Forums

You couldve googled uniquebodywheightexercises and its the first result.

Google is a propietary service that does not respect your freedom and privacy. Please do not encourage its use.

I found it, I just think it's weird you would intentionally break the url as if it's banned

You could've (Web searched it using your favorite Search Engine) and its the first result.

because you need to work to lose weight
and because I'm special snowflake

>at home/work without going to the gym?
Buy dumbbells and do dumbbell rows with them.

It's incredible what just a little excersize can do to your posture.

squats and planks, you would think putting weights on your back is bad but it actually helps

In my experience, NSAIDs patches.

>Sit on the floor
I tried doing pic related, I think I dislocated something.

Attached: __isonami_kantai_collection_drawn_by_yuuji_and__sample-c31293ed39c9639e7184e2cb396a7495.jpg (850x927, 79K)

retarded weeb

that's pain management, doesn't do shit for your posture

I gave up on trying fixing my posture.

that pose is only good for riding a dildo

yoga is a harmful meme

I know, and?

and it has nothing to do with fixing forward posture, so it's offtopic

Won't sitting on ground in wariza force your back to be straight?

Attached: P5281431.jpg (1280x960, 467K)

How to use laptop while sitting comfortably in bed?

Attached: 1554871186139.gif (1060x597, 1.82M)

No? Your picture demonstrates how it can be still bad, as the lady on the left is already slouching. I think the best way to force yourself into a proper posture is to get one of those support braces that you wear, and just wear one for like an hour a day.

Go outside more?

how does that fix the posture? it doesn't

heads up user, some coc-sucking trannie is running around Jow Forums banning people who say nigger.
jtlyk

actually if you bend your back while sitting it won't hurt at all

No matter what I do, it's either my neck or my lower back and I'm only 29.
I don't think I'll last much boys.

unpopular redpill: posture is largely determined by your genes, i.e. the proportions and angles of your limbs relative to each other. therefore fixing this needs more than "just exercise bro". you need to understand mechanical imbalances, you need to train your eye to correctly see these in yourself and others, you need to understand how to fix them.

they should compare cock sizes too. OP might enjoy that

nonsense, it has to do with your muscle structure in your shoulders and back/sides.

>muscle structure in your shoulders and back/sides
what? percentages of low and fast twitch fibers? what is "muscle structure"?

mods are fags whats new

Attached: permad.png (762x403, 54K)

Literally all you need to get fit is the ground and arbitrary heavy objects. Weights are just chunks of metal or containers of sand. A mat is just a cushion for the floor. A treadmill is almost pointless given the scale of the entire fucking world.
No gym, no excuse. If you can lay down on the floor you can exercise.

you knew the risk of posting in a pedo thread

This.
Saying nigger, and posting in a pedo thread are 2 different things.

if you have weak back muscles, you will slouch, and if you have weak shoulder muscles, your check will compress. stuff like that.

Based mod
>report pedopost on Jow Forums technology
>one month later see user post he got permabnd
Kek

it's all about stretching the right muscles if you have bad posture
>lie on floor in position you would do sit ups in (knees up)
>keep entire back flat on the floor
>keep shoulders and arms touching the floor
>now neck flat on the floor
>now angle your head like you were trying to look down but without your neck leaving the floor
>chin should almost be touching your neck
>repeat everyday
should feel a lot of tension if you've never done it before but you'll have immediate effect, but only for a little while in the beginning

yes ok thats true but these things fall under mechanical imbalances imho. the problem is that posture doesnt merely come from bad upper body muscles, you have to identify imbalances in the lower limbs aswell. and if you truly want to fix body problems you need to understand pressure points but that is another topic. i just wanted to make it clear that you cannot simplify this issue down to "work out and stretch".

well, most people with good posture still lose it when they do nothing but sit behind a desk because then you're not even doing basic movements with your back, and it's always resting, so your back muscles becomes extremely weak

you can train at home, at lest do body weight exercises, also pic related the only good posture is military, its chad, everything else is beta

Attached: imageposgng.jpg (1536x776, 137K)

but how do you obtain military posture?

you dont even need to train if you force yourself to hold correct posture just walking will work out your core muscles enough to be able to hold the posture with ease

Not that user, but consider

only the most dedicated people can do that because maintaining good posture (when ones natural posture is bad) for long periods of time is hard

stand straight with your back against the wall, tuck pelvis in so lower back is straight, flatten back of the neck to the wall as much as possible, lift your arms up (straight, flatten from shoulder up the the hands, lock both hands/finger together), stay like that for few minutes. Try and breath in and out (through the nose), deep breaths, without your back moving or coming off the wall, only chest should move up, do this for a while until it that posture becomes natural

it can be done in like 6 months max though just from remembering to force the posture. I had terrible back pain from bad posture and starting forcing it. Literally destroyed my abs just from walking in the first couple weeks but got way easier after that

>A treadmill is almost pointless
You do know that your joint cartilage have limited regenerative capacity.

My back is as straight as an arrow because I lie down pretty much whenever I'm using a computer or a tablet.

>lie down
>using a computer

500 lb deadlift

dumbest post ive seen all day

He's right though.
swimming is much safer.

The gym gives me the energy to work on my compiler

Laptop on my chest. RDP to my windows desktop if needed. For some serious typing I might momentarily get upright.

your cranking you neck to look down at your stomach area though

Running with proper form won't damage your joints. If running outside hurts but running on a treadmill does not then you need to fix your form instead of using an enabling device.

t. fatty

Maybe he has enough fat to lift it up?

>proper form
That's what gym tells you.
No doctor actually recommend treadmill, it's proven bad for your joints.
Use an elliptical instead.

>That's what gym tells you.
What do you mean?

I second this although maybe not that much... I had back issues, fixed it with core strengthening and then deadlifting with perfect form twice a week, didn't have back pain for years. I'm 25 former soldier on artillery.

its like you fags want shit bones

If you stand up straight wrong you could be hurting your back more.
Your hips can get rotated forward from sitting to much and if you stand up straight with that you are just bending another part of your back wrong.

Just squeeze your asscheecks together
squeeze your abs
tuck your shoulders back slightly
tilt your head down sightly
Then maintain posture

And breath deeply through your nose