Women arent technology

msn.com/en-us/video/science/meet-the-29-year-old-woman-behind-the-first-photo-of-a-black-hole/vi-BBVORDP

Katie Bouman wrote 50,000 of the 900,000 lines of code, but takes the credit even though Andrew Chael wrote 850,000.

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 230K)

>Another one of THESE threads
Can you faggots shut the fuck up about sex for five goddamn minutes and just appreciate what these folks did?

>>Jow Forums

GEEEEEEEE — POLITICS

>Women arent technology
Then why are you posting about them on the technology board?

It's a black hole, big fucking whoop. Everyone has one.

while:
print("?")

Are Jow Forumsluters raiding the board again?
Have sex and fuck off

imagine unironically defending Katie

Jow Forums, you need to come down. Both sides of you. You cannot blame the girl for the media putting her on a pedestal, you can only blame the media for that.

The right leaning people should not blame the girl for the media, and the left leaning people should admit that the reason she is put on a pedestal is that young women ( women over 40 do not count) are like gods in the modern western culture.

I am spamming this in every thread until you stop getting buthurt by a single woman. Women are like 20% of STEM but make 99% of the controversies. Just ignore them - do not hate them, but also do not praise them

Attached: voy3cyx19jq21.jpg (720x647, 33K)

Imagine being in your 20s and never have had sex

Imagine knowing nothing about technology or science, yet routinely coming to a tech board and shitting it up because some girl has achieved in her 20s while you‘re still a virgin in your 30s.

Attached: 1A8C36F6-560F-41A7-91EE-C213950F75AF.jpg (810x5417, 1.65M)

Attached: blackhole.png (2048x1054, 984K)

pretty based

He even took the famous picture of her rubbing her hands.

>defending
I just don't give a fuck. The media is the only one implying she's the one that did everything. She's not claiming that. Also 95% of those 900000 lines are just model data.

>Can you faggots shut the fuck up about sex for five goddamn minutes and just appreciate what these folks did?
if you actually take a closer look, it's the mnm faggots who played and still play the sex card.

Back to you fucking retards

>what these folks did?
wow look at this ai that generate orange circles. EPIC!

Attached: cat-1-620x283.jpg (620x283, 25K)

It’s fucking ada Lovelace all over again.

Not since 1865.

thanks user

>Women arent technology
Then why are you shitting up this board with threads about women? Jesus Christ if I can't go to Jow Forums to avoid irrelevant mainstream "controversies" where can I go?

This is just marketing. The man who created C died in the same week Steve Jobs died and nobody gave a fuck.

there is no escape

Top kek. Jow Forums just got btfo.
Back to your designated shitposting and consumer electronics threads everyone.

So you don't know what they did. Got it.

Not only redpilled. Based as well.

based

good idea