NEVER FORGET

NEVER FORGET

Attached: 789758853.jpg (600x400, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/17/wikileaks-turned-down-leaks-on-russian-government-during-u-s-presidential-campaign/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Łukasiewicz_logic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy_logic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predicate_logic
youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now Assange looks like him too. Tragedy.

neber forged *sniff*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

That photo shoot in England before his first arrest had my gf drooling. Got in shape because of it.

kek

>inb4 gnufag has wikileaks launchcodes

>RT
Unsurprising for the Russian shill working against the US.
Assange is an enemy.

Why the hate for rt?

>why do you hate a foreign propaganda outlet

stfu faggot

>as opposed to domestic propaganda outlets

Attached: 57C96B11-7723-4A7D-AFE2-6794742D30F2.jpg (810x455, 67K)

I don't trust them.
Polly was qt
So what if he was a Russian agent usa is horse shit they trampled on everyone for years with impunity
Ausfag btw fuck our government too they'd rather save pedos and scummy chink companies then help their own citizens

This website fucking ruined me. I thought they were holding up a photo of Aidan Gillen for a minute.

Attached: MV5BNTMwZTVhZjMtZTM4ZS00Njg1LThiNWQtZDViOGExZDEyY2JiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYyMDAxMTY@._V1_.jpg (569x802, 67K)

Assange is a cunt.

Russian bots

Attached: 8623289A-B062-4623-93D2-32BBCDD79040.jpg (640x519, 187K)

Notorious Australian jihadist convert Yaliah al-Hassange arrested on multiple terrorism charges

Attached: arr.png (504x334, 298K)

Hillary lost fair and square you retard. kys

>based assange poopoopeeee posting irl before he dies in some shit USA gaol somewhere
I'm Aussie and don't even like Russians didn't go here when I went to eu because it's a bigger meth hole than even aus dodgy as fuck

Attached: FaceApp_1555043481586.jpg (638x570, 182K)

If he had curated what was wikileaked, that would be the first step on the slippery censorship slope.
Don't blame Assange for Drumpf getting elected, blame the Russians.

>If he had curated what was wikileaked, that would be the first step on the slippery censorship slope.
but he did do that lol... wikileaks opted to not release tons of stuff, specifically about the russian government and allegedly they also held back some RNC leaks

what is he being charged with again

i remember the original rape charge being dismissed a few years ago, and that was in sweden. What's the US's justification for wanting him?

Publishing classified things most likely.

is he even an american citizen though? Although I'm assuming Sweden signed off on whatever extradition bullshit the US wanted anyways, so he's fucked either way

sweden has nothing to do with it it's up to the bongs to extradite him

Seething drumpftard.
Exactly. Paid Russian shill.

>is he even an american citizen though?

No, and that should worry anyone, never mind journalists. There's nothing to stop any citizen, anywhere in the world now getting hoisted off to the US for imprisonment for writing stuff they don't like (true or otherwise)

Yeah basically in a truly lawful world there should be shit to stick on him because sole responsibility on releasing classified stuff should be on whoever obtained it in the US and illegally passed it on further. But we're living in a wicked world where a single country can legally incriminate a person that's neither it's citizen, resident and hasn't commited any crimes on its soil.

Didn’t even vote, stay gay

Well, fuck.

you glow in the fucking dark

>Seething drumpftard.
>the guys that won are seething

Maybe YOU are seething?

just blame white people like you seething retards always do. Have fun getting butt pumped again in 2020

>wikileaks opted to not release tons of stuff
Source
>specifically about the russian government
Source
>and allegedly they also held back some RNC leaks
Source

Let me guess, your sources are CNN, MSNBC etc.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/17/wikileaks-turned-down-leaks-on-russian-government-during-u-s-presidential-campaign/

>citing FP
>literal neocon warhawk propaganda outlet
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They literally had nothing interesting in them whatsoever, which was proven latter when they were uploaded.

>why not make a federal felony not to love the local propaganda outlet?

My heroes

Looks like Russia rules the USA now. Seems like Putin is a masochist judging by all those sanctions he put on himself.

It's not 1980 anymore, boomer.

the US is an enemy of the US

Doesn't matter!
They still refused to release it first time!
Therefore, WikiLeaks - bad!

ikr

its funny because half the shit RT posts is more entertaining or enlightening than american outlets. not even talking from a political perspective.
if it really is an arm of the russian government they've really set the standard.

t. retard
you know society is fucked and journalism is dead when RT is the only video source for many important events around the globe.
CNN & MSM in general don't even livestream events unless they are PG13 kiddo stuff, and no Assange & wikileaks is not a shill, they've exposed russia multiple times and were going to do it again before he was de facto locked up in a embassy.

RT is russian-funded yet they still provide information that western media doesn't, what the fuck are you gonna say next, the russians hacked your brain with 10G waves and also hacked your retina?
Kindly kys,this is why some americans define the dumbo stereotype

>My propaganda outlet has a bigger dick than your propaganda outlet

Attached: boomer.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

BASED. Secrets are just that - things not everyone should no about. By making 'muh war crimes' public info, you're literally endangering the lives of countless others by giving terrorists an excuse to exact 'justice'. Where the fuck is the outrage in Saudi war crimes in Yemen? They purposefully targeted water sanitation facilities and caused an unprecedented cholera epidemic - and this isn't even a fucking secret they tried hiding. People are fucking hypocrites, and Assange is a retard for thinking he can just air the dirty laundry of the most powerful country in the world without consequence.

there is a generalization of the false dillema, which i call the false n-lemma (where n is any positive integer greater than or equal to 2)
it boils down to a false dilemma as well, because it treats morality as a binary.
either you hold the "apolitical centrist" position, or else you are a member of one of the (n-1) dangerous, reactionary ideologies who must be crushed.

morality is nonbinary, thus "self contradictory", thus " illogical" under a binary truth system.
if you accept that morality is bullshit, you necessarily must agree that truth is bullshit as well. (lies, damn lies, and statistics)
truth is blind guesswork, expedited by heuristics (false representations of reality, that we knowingly use because they are useful)
truth and morality are just shades of grey.
all ideas are "true" and worth defending, even a statitically deceitful, self-condtradictory generalization like my own, or something like a false dillema, which is a gross oversimplification and heuristic way of interpreting reality.
all ideas are "false", and deserve to be relentlessly criticized and attacked.
it is fair to say that truth and morality are not "things" but rather a "process"
the existence of an open debate is the objective itself.
"conclusions" are anciliary.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Łukasiewicz_logic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy_logic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predicate_logic
>deals with non-logical objects, predicates about them, or quantifiers.
"being" is a non logical object.
"is" is an existential qualifier.
existence is non logical.
logic does not "exist"
youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0

Back to the wage cage with him

Attached: D5CFFE8F-6CD9-41E4-B4D7-82C89DE73111.jpg (607x486, 239K)

based and schizophrenicpilled

war crimes was never a secret to the terrorists. They knew this shit all along, it's why they fucking bomb people.

Oh by the way, Saudi Arabia is a precious ally of the US so they can do what they want.

imagine how much better the world would be without saudi arabia and israel.

What the fuck happened to him, he looks like someone who browsed Jow Forums for 5 years.

thanks for the you, friend.
i tried hard, so its quite embarrasing that i called my argument "statistical" and implied that it was a different sort of logical failure than a false dillemma, when i should have said that it is identical to the sort of heuristic falsehood of a forced dillemma.
so as an apology, here are some interesting articles to read:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

in all likelihood, he did. [but for 7, not 5]

schizo

>either you hold the "apolitical centrist" position, or else you are a member of one of the (n-1) dangerous, reactionary ideologies who must be crushed.
I reject your idea outright - by default. Your logic it trivial and solid state. You are my enemy.