Which one is you, Jow Forums?

Which one is you, Jow Forums?

Attached: katie.001.jpg (1024x768, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sparse_k/status/1116785802367918080
csail.mit.edu/research/tiramisu-compiler
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Rossmann?wprov=sfti1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>costumer
Ok ranjeet

>costumer
s&h

Pajeets speak English.

English is not my primary language, I don't need to know how to write English, only to read. Couldn't care less..

Attached: katie.001.jpg (1024x768, 414K)

You couldn't even start your bait right, how sad

but you bit

Louis is ok. Pretty succesful at what he is doing and a hard worker, I can respect him.

>good loking female

Yeah, right.

You (right) vs what your parents wanted (left)

She is.

Attached: katiebouman.jpg (1285x1062, 795K)

delet this
i'm gonna have nightmares

reminds me of zuckerberg desu

Why? Is not a child from a chinese cartoon?

i don't appreciate men, don't know if zuck is attractive or not.

one thing's certain, zuck would never catch a girl like that.

why are you assuming i watch anime?

THAT FUCKING NOSE

so cute!

She looks much younger than 29. Very cute.

Would bang desu

Markette Zuckerberg

samefag

Reminder she's below average and people are pushing her as "cute and perfect" because they gotta make up for the fact she didn't contribute that much to what she's credited for

one question:
why do you keep posting about how cute she is?

would hold hands with in the street, take her to my mom, combine our genes and raise kids.

she doesn't need to go to the internet, and say shit about successful people, as an user.

at least that.

imagine that!

>PhD at MIT
>below average
Reminder that even if she didn‘t contribute anything to the black hole project, she‘s already accomplished more at 30 than 95% of this pol9vedditor filled anime forum will in their lifetimes.

Attached: 0071BAD5-D6C0-4B8F-B593-9932EB4A0C84.png (420x420, 12K)

> below average
Yeah, the average person has a PHD from MIT (and not a BS one, the top engineering degree, EECS), and contributed to a significant advance in science.

> she didn't contribute that much to what she's credited for
"Mozart didn't even played the piano that well".

kawaii
pic related

Attached: c6602afe0be3a2aba2efdb56d66e9ed8d21a468056d156e5aafe7bdb7670abc5.jpg (345x337, 35K)

fucking LOLED at that picture.

I'm ok with the nose. she is cute. would wife.

Attached: e4T4tBAr.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Attached: WtDvFsBrp2GYVSMyL0kT_g_r.gif (700x436, 1.38M)

She is the best looking one on the entire team of people involved. Imagine what the others look like, oof.

Which one is you Jow Forums?
>Successful PhD working on algorithms
>Successful business owner
>a failure shitposting on Chinese cartoon forums

>copy paste homework
>teacher gib me good grade I suck your dick
>cheat off cheating pajeet in mit during phd

Uni is overrated. Bunch of hacks can't even build their own compiler.

Attached: IMG_1143.png (644x800, 15K)

>t. delusional incels
She is average at the absolute worst. Even then, she has a fit body which unfortunately makes her more attractive than 80% of American women. Maybe not everyone's type, sure, but I'm 99% positive none of you would have a chance with her if you tried.

Attached: katie_bouman_1554960703.jpg (1200x900, 70K)

Bitch look like Andy Samberg with a bigger nose

PhD maybe she Put some hands on that D if you know what I mean

Attached: 37CE6540-913E-447C-A800-1735AA0CA47E.png (1110x584, 60K)

Trap videogame streamers getting a lot money and love from delusions /v/irgins

Attached: 9CC3C7AC-5C15-4108-88E9-54D6A5D10593.jpg (554x554, 33K)

The one that isn't swallowing the media psyops of gurrl power. Look up what she actually contributed before posting embarrassing stuff like this.

Attached: 1538487724117.jpg (800x600, 16K)

PhDs are awarded for original research, not passing exams. And yes, building a simple compiler is usually an undergrad project. You keep posting basedaks, though. That will surely help you cope one day.

Fucking uncanny valley

Attached: disgust.jpg (206x255, 10K)

Oh look it's another giving a woman credit for the work of men for political reasons episode

>cope
Nah not impressed by mit photoshop master. Just another NASA fraud for government gibs.

Fuck off MITnigger

Y I K E S

Attached: 1554603065281.jpg (470x470, 70K)

>not being a hambeast is now considered fit
U wot m8?

She looks much cuter in that pic when she covers her nose.

oh so you're the same entitled retard from the other thread? please kill yourself, poo. thanks.

Obviously Louis Rossmann.
I'm a 28 year old creepy looking dude
Did Major tho
I think Apple is evil and people shouldn't buy macs
I don't hate the girl because she did a contribution to humanity even if she is being used to push that liberal propaganda.

Costumer

>wrote .22% of code which was QoL shit

Yea sure

Neither. I dont use apple products but I dont hate them either. It just doesn't fill my particular needs or desires from an OS. and their hardware offerings are even further from what I want for the price.

Are you retarded? He is talking about her appearance. Why do amerisharts always conflate status and attractiveness? Is it because of your nigger blood?

> thinking that there is homework assignments in a PhD.
Ahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAhahah

AHahahah

Katie Bouman is a beautiful woman.

She doesn't even need make up or other fakery to be attractive.

More or less attractive is a matter of preference, but no men would turn down this women because she's not attractive enough. At this point, other aspects of women are more important.

Incels here are bashing her looks (like nose, like Edgar Allan Poe said "There is no exquisite beauty… without some strangeness in the proportion."), are people that aren't attractive, can't hold a steady source of income, nobody invites to social events, nobody wants to talk to, etc. losers. A woman like this (smart AND beautiful AND young) is a threat to them, because makes them not forget they are a failure of the humanity.

Super cute, incels still seething.

>not being a hambeast is now considered fit
Dude have you seen the average american woman? If you find a girl that looks like this, you fucking hang on for dear life.

Rossmann, because he achieved everything from scratch with $100 in pocket, thousands like uni cucks.

So betafaggots have found a new trend. Coping with the fact that they're beta faggots by spaming beta shit on internet boards and calling other people who expose them "incels". Beta faggots are the reason this planet has become worse instead of better. There's nothing worse than beta faggots, nothing. Not even camel jockeys.

>costumer

that's what happens if you hire pajeets to shill shit.

Cute
Small frame, small boobs
Just the way I like it
Unless she has no ass, then I'd pass

Obvious

Attached: 4344.jpg (1200x628, 79K)

holy fuckin KEK if this was anyone but him, I would be annoyed by this post but this micro-managing shekel-hoarding arrogant douche deserves it xD

Oh wait. EE.
EEs had held micropenisil at least once in their life...

Attached: 4344.jpg (1200x628, 78K)

Fuck off, faggot. She's super cute even if she's one of the nose clan and I'd cuddle with her in a heartbeat. I don't give a shit about retarded American identity politics because I'm not a filthy mutt.

Know what, EE students are lil bit smarter, so I guess it is wrong.

Attached: 4344.jpg (1200x628, 41K)

Japanese guy who is the co-leader of the American team is blaming MIT's twitter account for creating these misleading articles on Katie since MIT did not bother fact checking before tweeting

twitter.com/sparse_k/status/1116785802367918080

>A-1) Many articles implied that her algorithm from 2015 was specifically used to get the first reconstruction of a black hole when many of us generated the first images simultaneously with many different techniques; this was probably from misleading tweets by @MIT_CSAIL on 4/10
1 reply 1 retweet 4 likes
Kazu Akiyama
@sparse_k
2h2 hours ago

>(A-2) She is not at fault for these tweets; she was not involved in these tweets and she has nothing to do with them. I believe no one in the imaging group (even me at MIT) got contacted by them for fact checks.
1 reply 1 retweet 5 likes

top fucking kek

Looks.like a Joo rat

this

jew

She contributed that much, because it was the first time we saw a black hole, without here, nothing was improved in the state of the art.

She's cute, there's no measurement of cute, but many people think she is, then she is.

Perfect? Nobody is perfect, and if she was perfect it would be boring.

No, if she was ugly, people would say she was.

But that doesn't matter.

> homework
> PhD

What an ignorant.

> Bunch of hacks can't even build their own compiler.

Yeah?

csail.mit.edu/research/tiramisu-compiler

5/10 imho

>says apple is evil
i dont recall rossman ever saying that, only that they employ shady business practices

Louis hates Apple's practices as a company, not Apple users.

>costumer
>might like or not apple
Please stop appropriating my language

LOOKS LIKE MICROCEFALY

>costumer
Kill yourself please and thanks.

>not Apple users
Well considering his logo

heh, nothing personnel, kiddo.

Attached: macsVsPC3.jpg (620x3719, 1.16M)

disgusting 3dpd

10/10 keks

Back to your designated shitting street Rakesh.

Attached: 1528087154124.jpg (643x960, 255K)

Katie is a cutie and I want to cum deep inside of her girl vagina

Attached: sakurako_with_the_tongue_out.png (595x720, 607K)

"fell for the EE meme" posters BTFO

>costumer
>might like or not apple
pajeet detected

That guy is like 40 years old.

He hates Apple and it's users because they give money to the company.

He left his only girlfriend in HA because he told her to not buy a MacBook Air and she bought it anyway

He looks older because he's a sicko who doesn't sleep for 5 years or so.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Rossmann?wprov=sfti1

I never imagined I would be making a pepe edit in 2019, but this smug bitch compelled me to do it.

Attached: pepeblackholegirlhands.jpg (1000x1008, 134K)