ATTN: All Techbro's

Is this really what you want? you guys make me sick.

Attached: Bevnmdd[1].png (735x877, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meatspin.cc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

two japs made the entire thing. it was just a bunch of mayos who implemented it.

Stephen Hawking invented black holes so it would only be fair that he would get the credit.

>Scrutiny is sexist

Attached: 76794790.jpg (246x205, 16K)

>What's it like to be a woman in tech?
get everything handed to you, get treated like a baby doing their first coloring book, get free money free opportunities free publicity, scholarships, get worshiped by literal cucks who are taught to hate themselves, get the fake media to coordinate dozens of articles propping you up until you are a millionaire for life simply because you had a vagina while they had an agenda. receive all of this while attacking anyone who points it out and claim its proof you shouldve received all these benefits to begin with.

Attached: 1543789523880.jpg (827x1044, 486K)

I was paraded as the tech grill and forced into management due to zero skills. Minor sexual harassment led me to quit, and having married well and saved, pursued a life of Jow Forums and Fallout for years. I will see how easy it is to get back in with (still) zero qualifications.

>A Jow Forums post about a forum post about a twitter post about a rebbit post

Why did you do this?

Attached: caught.gif (319x294, 2.02M)

ahkchiyuaiyilliy it's about ethics in vidya journalism reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1517738059197.jpg (1024x682, 136K)

Source?

I love how they're bitching that people found out she was getting credit for not doing anything, not that she actually did things.

>resetera in Jow Forums
this is a new low

Well today media and agenda people tried transforme katie in key people for blackhole imagen.

But she was just a member one subproject on Event Horizon group.

Everybody tried transform Andrew Chael as code monkey.

Attached: AC40BBD2-8FB8-407E-B57F-44AE3AB607F7.png (1110x584, 60K)

top kek, is that a Jow Forums meetup?

>meritocracy is sexist!
>holding people accoubtable for what they actually did or didn't do is sexist!
>not lying through your teeth and pretending constantly to glorify the grrrrlpower narrative is sexist!

What the fuck is that gif from lol

no
pol meetups are more diverse
lots of blacks, spics and women
i'm not joking
the only picture of a pol meetup that exists depicts this.

> you guys make me sick.
You didn't taste my dick yet, I bet that'll make you real sick. meatspin.cc/

>top kek
>never seen that image before
looks we have another reddit tourist in the building

A screenshot of a social media screenshot, on 4channel. Are you serious? And nobody calls this shit out?
What the fuck is this?

Attached: 4dc79f41305a9830fe9e38f28fff19796af6620c.png (1113x887, 528K)

>while no one else can find employment

Fuck, I left tech in 2013 because I could see this shit coming down the pipe, but thought it would be another 10 years at least. Is it already that bad out there, anons?

Good on you, but remember cutting your balls off and taking pills doesn't make you a woman.

Phone posters are here to stay, sadly.

>truth is sexist

Literally 90 percent of the fucking project was white men and theyre worshipping this one fucking woman. God this makes me sick.

Have sex, incel

>Is this really what you want?
Yes and it's deserved.
Who seriously gives a shit about the people inside the project, show us the fucking black hole and fuck off.
They wanted to use it as a tool and failed miserably, fuck the pr dept and direction at MIT.

Actually, we need to end this "single inventor" retarded culture.
Every single big invention was actually made by MANY people, with an asshole taking all the credit for summing a+b.

Virgin incel saying this shit. Get back to trannyeddit and fageddit.

>avenger

Attached: 1449603889287.gif (435x244, 2.64M)

y-yea the problem is "single inventor culture" hehe... definitely not left wing political activists using anything and everything to social engineer their commie utopia... its that damned single inventor culture! heh... am i right guys?

>What the fuck is this?
There is a group of malicious agents with an agenda spamming these threads in order to feed the controversy loop

Of course there is this problem as well that is either caused by that religious group or a big boss wanting her pussy.
But its still a stupid culture.

>its never the woman's fault

c u c k