This shit should be illegal

this shit should be illegal

>use chrome, logged into botnet - no checks
>use chrome. not logged in - 1 page of captchas
>use firefox without plugins - 3 pages of shit
>use firefox with privacy addons - 5 pages of shit
>use firefox with pirvacy addons and a vpn - literally impossible to complete

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NfRUpoUZaQ
github.com/ccd0/Jow
github.com/bakape/captchouli
wakaba.c3.cx/shii/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so phoneposters have no checks?
no wonder this place went down hill

it prevents spam
and it's free
what are you complaining?

makes sense since they are trying to stop pajeets from using spam bots and shit

With respect, how can you tell?

That's the ironic price we have to pay for people abusing machines to spam humans.

>it prevents spam
No it doesn't. recaptcha has never stopped spam (for an easy example, look at /v/'s WoW classic and EGS threads, both of which are made by bots); not only have bots always been able to get through it by just running through chrome with a dummy gmail logged in, but you've always been able to pay google to get past it.

The point of Recaptcha isn't to stop spam, it's so that Google can skim profit off it.

it stops web crawlers and other automation from creating hundreds of accounts, or posting hundreds of comments

it's not perfect obviously but it's better than nothing, whether their intentions are bad or not

Google profits off advertisements.

My entire life profits from Google Search alone.

Attached: Sand Mandala.webm (1282x540, 2.93M)

You're a moron conflating repetitive behavior and bots, we're I a Freudian psychoanalyst I'd propose thab you got butt fucked by a stuttering nigger as an infant

They're also leaving out the fact that you can pay to bypass captcha.
>isn't that expensive
People literally buy $60 licenses for video games just to get banned in a day and buy it again to harass children.
For the benefit of mankind.
youtube.com/watch?v=6NfRUpoUZaQ

You think people don't do the same here? Pay to ruin a community, but profit for the owner.

Im using esr with umatrix once I configure so it actually can be done i usually get it first try

>It's free
It doesn't even do anything for us if it wasn't free no one would use it cause no one is gonna pay for a site to know they aren't a bot

>it prevents spam

Nigger the captcha doesn't do shit against genuine determined spammers. My general (the gw2 one on /vg/) has been killed by one and the captcha did not do JACKshit. Check the archives

>no one is gonna pay for a site to know they aren't a bot
This exact site you're on does that, and so do others.
It's free for site owners to use.
The only concern people seem to have is that, oh no Google might benefit from this data that would otherwise simply be discarded. So that they can improve things like Google maps, and other free services. How horrible that they have a sustainable business model that only relies on data and not fiat, cpu time, or some other finite asset, while providing a free service to producers, readers, and their communities.

It's so horrible that there's not 900 posts about where to buy cheap shoes that wipes months of threads off the board.

Attached: tartan.png (1152x864, 208K)

Cornelia was still able to bypass the captcha brainlet.

All data travels through Google

>google should be illegal
Yes

Not for long.

how bout we make an open source alternative Jow Forums?

Attached: Q3cHpp1.png (637x423, 543K)

sure, if you want to organize it

>it's free
Yeah but you're not. You're a product now.

looks like there's already some alternatives, like SecurImage or phpcaptcha

how bout we make a free as in freedom alternative Jow Forums?

Attached: stallman jump.gif (350x258, 1.55M)

I can complete it on FF w/privacy and VPN. Depends on the site though.

Are you retarded? Not everyone on mobile uses Botnet browser, and not everyone signs into the Botnet everywhere like Louis Rossmann and his bitching about the Google keyboard keeping his voice to text recordings.

Recaptcha is literally aids. This site died when it started using it. For other reasons as well

Bootlicking cuck youre why this place went downhill

kek

it just forces you to be more traceable instead of just checking if you are not an automated response.
huh, so nothing to complain? You can just put a bot with chrome and it will be spamming shit just fine.
doesn't even serve its purpose

this is starting to piss me off so much I'm considering getting a pass. it's no longer good enough to just check the boxes as it asks, you have to try to figure out what fucking retarded shit it thinks is correct when it isn't. this is an obvious one, usually I don't fucking know what the fuck it expects.

Attached: parking-meters.png (402x582, 184K)

Install Jow Forums X and enable noscript captcha, it makes it way easier.
github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x

It's the autism tax, user

My favorite is the one where you drag the puzzle piece to complete a picture. If it’s good enough for a butt coin trading site then surely it’s good enough for here

I saw a captcha where you listen to a song and input the lyrics

>captcha doesn't work goy, upgrade your browser!
how can I force non-js captcha on every fucking website

The whole concept behind v3 should be illegal. At least v2, you only had to deal with it when submitting a form.
Now with v3, you're supposed to load it on every page of your site, so Google can do its botnet thing through every step of your usage, and be ready at submission time with a view of whether you are human.

>No it doesn't.
Someone doesn't remember The Surgeon.

github.com/bakape/captchouli

Tell that to the bot that creates hundreds of different IPs and posts hundreds of comments over in any Guild Wars 2 general on /vg/

Can't tell if joking or serious.

>caring about /vg/

Attached: 1554986130523.gif (250x250, 993K)

>use chrome, not logged in - no checks
I'm sorry for your loss.

Noscript captcha does not work with blocked google cookies.

But if you do so you are tied to the cooldown limits and such.

>captcha doesn't work when you block captcha
Very insightful post, user.

captcha is not free.
you, and your data, is the product.
because captcha deanonymizes, and creates a barrier to entry, it chills speech, contrary to what Shii envisaged wakaba.c3.cx/shii/
if you buy a 4pass to shill a product: N*rdVPN, keyboards, headphones, graphics cards, colleges, bootcamps, or any other type of consumerist crap that plagues this board, the pass pays for itself in terms of consumers, or if you have been subcontracted, that expense is far less than what they pay you.
if you are a government shill, they can literally print money, or dig into their black budgets from drug trafficking, so its not an issue, either.

Uhhhh.....

Attached: Untitled.png (1894x701, 791K)

Use Jow Forums-x and check Force Noscript in settings. You only have 1 easy as piss captcha that doesn't fade or do weird shit. If you get more than one it is because you sucked on the last one.

Attached: Untitled.png (1216x761, 197K)

Jow Forums shouldnt be used without this option

Don't you remember Jow Forums before captcha? It was so bad.

>hundreds of different IPs

Do you think that is a fact? Or could it just be a bot that never gets banned?

he sucks, sure, but the spam (which continues unimpeded by the captcha) doesnt help either.
i think part of the problem youre experiencing is that i deliberately feed google false information, and i am sure that many innocent but lazy people feed it bad information completely by accident.

Newfag. It was fucking great.

Attached: 2007.jpg (4576x2000, 1.85M)

Captcha and cooldowns haven't been able to prevent bot posts for years now.

Attached: bots.jpg (1349x1488, 285K)

>i deliberately feed google false information

You don't understand how the system works. Your efforts are completely moot.

my tactic is to behave like a lazy person:
i pick three similar pictures without reading the prompt.
it works spectacularly well, because most people are lazy.

use buster

Fantast1c, the ?surg3on is inspir3d.

>use firefox with privacy addons - 5 pages of shit
You mean 5 - 10, right?
>use firefox with pirvacy addons and a vpn - literally impossible to complete
Can confirm, I can't complete a captcha with that.
Is there a way to force no script captcha on every site?

It is probably illegal here in Europe. Discrimination between browsers looks like it is against fair competition.

recaptcha
>working hard so you can't access what you want either on time or at all
>basically making the internet shittier just for you
Are they trolling us?

Doesn't work for me and never has. It ALWAYS, 100% of the time say my computer is sending automated queries or some shit.

Kek, just stop sending automated queries bro.

I don't care about /vg/ or guild wars 2 but the threat of a single bot taking down all of Jow Forums is very real

>look at /v/'s WoW classic
holy fuck retailcucks STILL SEETHING

Attached: 1258766079003.jpg (458x355, 45K)

Lynch yourself.

Based

jesus fuck i was so sick of that shit
unironically captcha was the best thing that happened to /b/ in that era

>bot performs the same action repeatedly and scores 0.0
>user makes unique shitposts with variation to bypass Jow Forums bans and scores 1.0
What's the problem here?

lol That's what you are supposed to do.

>>use firefox with privacy addons - 5 pages of shit
hahahah abtfo