Any Nvidiots here?

Just ordered this for 3840x1440p 100hz gayman 1k usd on special what am I in for

Attached: 2018082011230996_m.png (460x460, 52K)

>100hz gayman

Should've just bought an AMD with an integrated Radeon GPU. It would've given you better performance per dollar.

>itt jellyfags who can't afford a midrange Nvidiot gaming gpu
Yes it is high end midrange the rtx titan and quadros shit over it
Have a 2700x at 4ghz allcore
And? Not like I can do anything else with it mining has never been profitable in aus

>midrange
I wish idiots wouldn't keep falling for Nvidia's redefining of low/mid/high end

Low end is sub-$150

Midrange is $150 to $300 or so

High end is anything above $300

Attached: 1545073191991.png (468x347, 98K)

>buy 1200$ video card
>buy a bottlenecking poozen instead of a 9900k to save 150 bucks
why do redd*ters do this?

>put up with an extra 15dB of noise at all times just to go from 180 to 183FPS (with worse 1% lows)
>and pay twice the price to do it
what did incels mean by this?

>15dB of noise
lmao you could passively cool the 9900k and it'd probably still be faster
>180 to 183FPSs
suuuuure
>with worse 1% lows
I'm not sure there is even a single game were the 2700x has better 1% lows let alone on average
>twice the price
yea 2000$ vs 2150$ build is twice the price

AMD redd*ters, everyone

Attached: noooooo amdbros this cant be happening.png (1135x792, 98K)

Because it doesn't bottleneck what I play mainly siege and driving sims (not pcars it's shit)
Their morons I put a dh15 noctura on mine literally inaudible and keeps it under 60 most of the time around 70 absolutely maxxed all core 100% load
What's your deal who the Fuck plays athem? Also if your dB is that loud your case airflow is beyond shit

my 9900k runs cool with an undervolt of -0.07V on a z390 aorus ultra at 4.7ghz all core

>"I don't think Intel is quite as good as their fans say it is"
>NO NUH UH LOOK AT ALL THIS DATA AND THESE NUMBERS YOU STUPID AMDRONE INTEL IS THE BEST I LOVE INTEL
Ooh, yikes

Attached: 1547962015045.jpg (395x401, 59K)

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Ignore the moron
/v/ has a more on topic discussion just go there

>Any Nvidiots here
*raises hand*
I am a 3rd generation Nvidiot, a proud cuck, and an experienced Java developer. what can I help you with OP?

I don't like Nvidia or AMD. I miss ATI before the AMD days. That said you got a great deal considering that one of my real-life Invidia friends just paid 1200 for the same fucking thing. What you were in for is the best-performing 4K card on the market right now that said I still think it's not really worth the extra $500 to $700 over something that's only 20 to 30% better than the next step down. I've been tempted to buy a lot of video cards recently as prices keep coming down and sales keep happening but the bottom line is I don't need anything better than my Rx 580 even at 1440p

Rate my impulse buy you fucken cuuunt
See I don't look at it like that.
My 1080 was 1000usd for a decent model here when it launched 3 years ago and this 2080ti is the same price shipped at least twice as fast and getting faster as newer games leverage fp/int async and dx12/vulkan which is the pascals weak point
That said I miss those ati s3 voodoo days where each new card gen was almost a 2x performance bump every six months
We will never see that again even as we get near 3nm 1nm+ costs go up astronomically

>Cherrypicking one of the worst Intel/nvidia favoring games
>game has already flopped and is dead in 2 months

Wait so you bought this because it'll be future proof?
God forbid RTX actually becomes something that matters, you just bought the worst performance flagship for it. Meanwhile my RTX 4070ti doesnt drop frame rate by 50% to go from GTX to RTX

>dx12/vulkan which is the pascals weak point
Luckily i already have an rx580 that handles both of these great.

I've passed up vega56 at $279, vega64(sapphire nitro+) for $399 (and now $420), and "used" (for less thsn 2 months obviously) Radeon VII at "$600 obo"

I bought a gtx 1060 3gb sff card like 2 years ago and sold it for more than i bought it for last year.

> >game has already flopped and is dead in 2 months
That's why there are no reasons to upgrade. I mean, I was considering upgrading, but all the recent game fodder like FC New Dawn and shit just isn't worth it. Will continue to play Yakuza 3 atm.

Tbh the gaming OC is the only 2080 Ti worth buying. It's cheap and perform great, 5 more fps for crazy $1500 custom pcb models isn't worth.

Don't care I'll get a 6080ti then with mcm 8 core 2ghz 3nm in 2029 for cheap a year after it came out for my 16k vr rig
Ooh that v2 wasn't a bad price but as I said terrible perf for the thermals and price
I doubt they will bother with fixing it much either and that thermal pad design with the cooler pisses me right off

Oh cool.
Didn't even watch a review on it.
Hopefully the gremlins are fixed in reference cards
Because if you wunna go from 2k to 4k you have to upgrade?

I use my dual rtx 2080ti's for octane render. I guess explorer runs pretty smooth if you're into that

Noice
Ever run any benchmarks?

> if you wunna go from 2k to 4k
Look, m8, I have 4K display at work and I kinda tested it with GTA V and UT, the only games I could install with Steam atm. GTA V on low 4K gives about > 30 FPS on RX 560D 4GB. It's not really a valid example, but it shows that you don't have to spend money if you don't want to, even 4GB cards can handle 4K if you lower the textures. I also tried it on Forza Horizon 3 at home, got 40-45 FPS on RX480 8 GB @4K @ultra w/o AA and blur.
So no, you don't HAVE to upgrade, especially given the quality of current games. Read a book, wank to an anime, everything is better than 2019 F2P games for $60.