How important to the Apollo mission was she really?

how important to the Apollo mission was she really?

Attached: Margaret_Hamilton_-_restoration.jpg (2294x2853, 3.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bu_ZudlheQ8/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not as impoertant as Elong Must

Non-critical.

Just a code monkey.
But a really, really good one.
She created the state machine design pattern all by herself.
She created the most reliable state machine ever on 4KB of memory.

Attached: ed4a30bdfe6c8fa7f8204ea8d9f89da5.png (1500x1050, 220K)

>lead apollo flight software designers
One giant leap for girlkind.

>not black
uh zero importance wh*te boi

people like to say that she didnt do any programming, just responsible for the success of the Lander computer software and in-flight routine software but she herself wrote the parts related to error detection. She went above and beyond by adding the ability for the computer to detect when it had too many tasks to do at once and "offload" them to the astronauts/Houston with go/no go prompts mid-flight. It sounds simple now, but its a lot more intuitive than just giving a code in the middle of trying to land on the Moon.

Attached: 1540005728339.jpg (1280x876, 259K)

>She created the most reliable state machine ever on 4KB of memory.
that sounds like an actual proper software engineer. creating something like that is impressive.
a code monkey does the same thing over and over that many others have done in the past, and innovate on nothing.

I'd pilot my module into her moon if you know what I mean.

>>software engineering
She coined that term and helped invent the field.

she's written several books on the software engineering. She's not some dumb roastie thot

Truly the model of women in STEM we need.

state machines have little to do with software engineering desu.

Indeed.
One of the best software engineer ever, but I think that this post was a bit ironic.

Mad respect to her tho

Attached: f69db86dc5a2c8bebc7986cafa0982c4.png (1834x1200, 581K)

she's only known because she was sucking off the real engineers desu

No.
Just look her up on Youtube.

This woman was pretty smart,
she is not like the Karlie Kloss roastie and all her roasties apprentices => instagram.com/p/Bu_ZudlheQ8/

Attached: tumblr_ppc7neb64z1tfg4k7o1_1280.jpg (700x700, 34K)

you can tell how relevant a female engineer or scientist is by how much the media gloats over them or how much they tout their gender.

if they or the media gloats, then theyre fake and putting peoples lives at risk for political points. if they act or are treated like any other member of the team, then they were real.

Attached: 1547096693725.jpg (1267x1980, 1.63M)

DELETE THIS

THIS ROASTIE HAS NOTHING TO DO ON THIS THREAD

Attached: 56890388_10218658088313549_1278817918154440704_n.jpg (400x400, 11K)

(((Rubel))) (((Bellerstadt)))

based mahoposter

Attached: 1524113366960.png (1622x1050, 895K)

Why do you guys hate women so much

Because I can't be one.

handjob girl
very important

based

this girl had soul and accomplished much more than the jewish bitch trending on social media recently

because they dont like me so now i must troll them

Sure she did her stuff stuff but there are really only a handful people in NASA history that were irreplaceable and she is not one of them. The only one that comes to mind right away is Wernher von Braun.

very important. i would be at work all the time if legs like those were wrapped around my face

wtf I love women now

There was better gender balance in programming before the computer science degree was invented to churn out code monkies.
Back then programmers were professionals from a wide variety of disciplines who were elected to learn the craft because they were intelligent. Not some average bros who compete at copying l33tcode solutions and whine about everything they read on Twitter.

Attached: AA2C8EE2-B9C2-425D-850E-5D4917BBDACA.jpg (809x440, 89K)