Why is a $900 billion megacorp unable to make a functioning keyboard when even $500k kickstarter projects can churn...

Why is a $900 billion megacorp unable to make a functioning keyboard when even $500k kickstarter projects can churn them out with zero problems?

Attached: 1530209549898.png (619x1011, 360K)

btfo

You're right, but that's still a terrible comparison

Applets BTFO

Attached: QuaintFrigidBellfrog-size_restricted.gif (520x293, 2.52M)

step 1) don't jizz on your keyboard
step 2) there is no step two

if you adhere to a protocol of basic hygiene, you'll realize that mac keyboards are the best keyboards on the market.

>mac keyboards are the best keyboards on the market.
haha what the fuck

at least they have money for shills

>mac keyboards are the best keyboards on the market.
dear god let this be bait

how is it bait? they make sure you use the computer as little as possible, enabling you to get on with your life in the real world
I bet you basement dwelling incels never see the light of day on your $700 geekhack only mechanical keyboards

EVERY SINGLE THREAD THIS FAG SHOWS UP. I figured you'd eventually find something better to do but at this rate im 99% sure you unironically give hirohito mokey to waste your life away at posting these weeb gifs every single day of your life. How long has it been now? Weeks, months?

Seek help.

BASED
SEETHING

b&r

Stop replying to yourself.

(you)

Apple lives to see how much they can fuck their customers in their ass and still make them pay for it

have you ever typed on one? it feels like absolute utter shit

bass

paste

based
seethe

nice

SEETHING

Attached: 1547720415210.gif (514x900, 140K)

Because broken units result in more products shipped
The profit margins are high enough that they could replace their itoys at least 3 or 4 times, without collecting a single cent and still make a profit.
Or they hope that after they stonewall you on your replacement (whoopsies, water damage :^) ) you will just buy another overpriced itoy "at a discount"

>implying there's only a single sataniaposter

One is a project of passion, the other is a corporate product made by people who got the job for the safety net and prestige of working for said corporation

thistbhfam

this is FRESH PASTA but also it's just a stupid zoomer meme let zoomers be gay & move on with your business i got famous on my mac & i could care less what an anime - posting shit - sack thinks , embody my atittude & be free

cope

Because.

Attached: 1543721658138.png (773x819, 77K)

Based

>Why is a $900 billion megacorp unable to make a functioning keyboard
ever considered that apple are dangerously incompetent? everything they've made in the last 5-10 years has been poorly made with very limited quality control and oversight. apple spend the least amount of money that's possible per device but people are paying several times more for the final end product riddled with issues.

tl;dr: apple users are retards.

Assuming this is a serious question, read The Innovator's Dilemma and Zero to One.

oh no no no no no

yikes

baste

Attached: 1536638321929.gif (350x254, 2.76M)

because they don't need to make them work and they also get more money this way.
iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: itoddlersbtfo.gif (500x280, 500K)