NOOO BROS HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON /OUR/ SIDE

NOOO BROS HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON /OUR/ SIDE

Attached: 7F3A24BF-36B4-4C31-BC4B-3AFE71A046B4.png (1000x1130, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sparse_k/status/1116785802367918080
twitter.com/MIT_CSAIL/status/1116775549282574341
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People working together on a project don't begrudge each other for getting well deserved attention? How shocking.

lol incels BTFO

Japanese guy who is the co-leader of the American team is blaming MIT's twitter account for creating these misleading articles on Katie since MIT did not bother fact checking before tweeting

twitter.com/sparse_k/status/1116785802367918080

>A-1) Many articles implied that her algorithm from 2015 was specifically used to get the first reconstruction of a black hole when many of us generated the first images simultaneously with many different techniques; this was probably from misleading tweets by @MIT_CSAIL on 4/10
1 reply 1 retweet 4 likes
Kazu Akiyama
@sparse_k
2h2 hours ago

>(A-2) She is not at fault for these tweets; she was not involved in these tweets and she has nothing to do with them. I believe no one in the imaging group (even me at MIT) got contacted by them for fact checks.
1 reply 1 retweet 5 likes

Let me guess, some sjw with a high profile twitter account used her name and went grrrrrl powa and shit and anti-sjw fags started shitting on her saying all the real work was done by someone else?

Pretty much. Just a bunch of strangers using her name (either in a positive or negative way) to further their case.

Spot on. Now the doubling down and virtue signaling has begun.

why are people heels over heads on a girl doing programming? she's a fucking jew. Ashkenazi Jews have like the highest average IQ of any ethnic group on the planet.

yea, basically. just more manufactured outrage and bullshit.

So she was part of a group who did an amazing task and was the face used for this project instead of a male face?

This is the outrage?

This is the energy you want to waste?

How in the fuck do you write 900kLOC and why the fuck do you write 900kLOC in a single project?

>white knight believes he will get pussy as a reward
lmao

>Just stop fighting, goyim... let it happen...
Nice try.

Hehe, yeah Anons. Don't waste your energy. Just go to sleep already. Zzzzzz

>ignoring the content of the news
your act aint working

Okay, I guess github counts LOC in a strange way. There is only 22kLOC of Python in that repo.

>i-incels..just let the women take credit you sexist pigs

He's a faggot. Didn't you read his 7th blogpost?

>young waman in STEM
>lying press puts her on a pedestal and acts like she's the mastermind while the other 200 people involved get no credit whatsoever
>get called out for obvious psyop
>oi vey the misogyny!

You faggots are literally arguing over the illustrations in Harry Potter. Who gives a fuck who made it? Make something looks just like it GIMP. Wouldn't need any 500,000 or whatever the fuck LOC either.

Attached: gavin.jpg (800x801, 77K)

In our first tweet about this, we linked to a 2016 story about an algorithm she led the development of while at CSAIL. That algorithm was intended to take a picture of a black hole, but didn’t create the final image

twitter.com/MIT_CSAIL/status/1116775549282574341

oy vey

Attached: jewnar lander crash.jpg (749x750, 98K)

I actually cannot believe people are so upset about this. It has to be 90% trolling or satire.

There can’t be this many people who are so pathetically ignorant and dim-witted as to actually believe Jow Forums‘s shit.

Stop spamming this shit and fuck off to Jow Forums already.
This isn't technology, these threads are nothing but bitching.
Mods should start banning the fucktards making these threads

The funny thing is that the press ruined her reputation completely. Now everyone will remember her as the asshole who stole all the attention from a team project

Attached: e455578d939f0d70a38d824e99c82b25054859a9397d6711603950c08cd6c702.jpg (477x539, 15K)

I'm sure this is probably worth talking about somewhere, but this is a technology board.

I don't think she claimed to have lead or done most of the work

No, but fake news did. That's the point
I wouldn't have any sympathy for her if she did it herself, but this is just sad. Now anyone who sees her in the hallway will immediately remember this event. It'd probably take a few years for her peers to forget, even if they forgive immediately, it will be on the back of their minds

>white cuck offers his testicles so they wont ruin his career
gee no one couldve predicted that

Kinda

Attached: 793AEB1D-2B4F-4023-B433-CDA85A258676.jpg (849x586, 64K)

Heh. I'm not even using a full 1% of my energy right now. You'll have to get a bit more motivated than that!

Attached: 1552167892779.jpg (794x766, 176K)

this is it chief

Attached: 1546769501647.jpg (2048x1713, 328K)

Who the fuck cares, they did it as a team.

Why don't people just leave the poor girl alone
wtf

What a fucking cuck piece of shit.

Ya

Attached: Yes+doomguy+is+related+to+bj+blazkowicz+doom+slayer+is+_5ce6128a9bebeb8dac51744f38cf8500.jpg (493x504, 58K)

Because she is a fucking liar and taking credit for what loads of people did and not correcting these female empowerment faggots.

what a white knight cuck. i don't fault the girl at all, but mr faggot should keep his mouth shut

So this guy is essentially ruined that girl's reputation for fake internet points.

Even doing it for "the lulz" would have been better

Why the fuck were so many people working on a fake picture in the first place?

Yep, her tweet went viral and all the media outlets reported onit.

The worst part is the real Katie account keeps pointing out it was a giant team effort and yet the twitter feminists ignore her

have sex

seething goy

This. Black holes don't even exist.

Why the fuck did we need a picture of a black hole anyway?

>

Attached: one-piece.jpg (956x719, 159K)

MEANWHILE YOU FUCKS HAVEN'T ACCOMPLISHED JACK SHIT.

Attached: illuminati.png (819x656, 454K)

>he doesnt want to jerk off to black hole chan pics
cuck

Jow Forumsshitters need to stay on their fucking board, you faggots have been flooding the board with multiple threads about this garbage

>watching the news

Attached: 1535589857053.jpg (651x768, 96K)

hide and move on retard.

>stop posting the truth!

Kill yourself

He's a male feminist what did you expect?

No, you jackass, that's just how the work was marketed. Nobody on the entire team was hurt or cared.
Someone has to be a face and the story has to fit the presentation. That's just how it is.
You superniggers are blowing this out of proportion "for the lulz" and just making everything you say you care about worse for us all.

Fuck.

>the person that had less of a contribution had to be the face

No they didnt. Stop shilling you dirty fucking jew.

She was one part of a sub-team of a sub-group and the media is trying to pretend she did everything.
And *THEY* do it because she's a woman, not us.
It would have been fine had she been the lead scientist on this, but clearly she was not (her name is not even on the project's website for fuck's sake, she's a post-doc, and the picture we've all seen on the media does not even use her algorithm, they used results from another team).

This. Its fucking sickening. She needs to put it right or shes just as bad as they are.

Attached: __akita_neru_vocaloid_drawn_by_kawamura_rukanan__fe31a478e27c035dba2ab62436f1d27b.jpg (600x408, 53K)

This spergy retardation needs to fucking die.

nah she'll be fine everyone know's it's the press who's pushing their precious NARRATIVE.

>The funny thing is that the press ruined her reputation completely.
Maybe not ruined, but they have made her a controversial, divisive figure.

The thing is that these days, when news reports the results of these huge scientific achievements, they *don't* show a face. Was there a face for when the Higgs boson was detected? What about the gravitational waves project? Both of these, and this project, were done by huge teams. And the media typically just say scientists at such and such lab. In this story, she somehow blew up, probably because of that photo with her hand over her mouth becoming viral, and MIT made the mistake of attributing her the credit, and then the media picked up on it.

>Because she is a fucking liar and taking credit for what loads of people did
She is a pawn. The MSM used her to push a narrative. Her only actual fault seems to be promoting her earlier work at TED.
>not correcting these female empowerment faggots.
Didn't she try to?

She didn't post anything... you're just projecting...

I dont see it.

>she didnt post anything

thats the problem cuck

He has to say that and he also made it clear he's the primary developer

This is why Jow Forums will always be better, no retarded karma system.

>I dont see it.
She did say this on Facebook. I don't think she has a Twitter.
>I'm so excited that we finally get to share what we have been working on for the past year! The image shown today is the combination of images produced by multiple methods. No one algorithm or person made this image, it required the amazing talent of a team of scientists from around the globe and years of hard work to develop the instrument, data processing, imaging methods, and analysis techniques that were necessary to pull off this seemingly impossible feat. It has been truly an honor, and I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with you all.

based and repilled

Where is she correcting people directly giving her sole credit? Where is she pointing out the man that contributed the majority?

Literally 90 percent of the team is white men.

Ultimately, it's reddits fault.

he just linked you the FB post faggot. do you really expect her to make a twitter account to go fight the feminazis?

Yeah, instead of karma you get "basic and redflagged" replies instead.

cringe and bluepilled

She isn't. I am only pointing that she disclaimed undeserved credit before the media started their thing about her. She hasn't posted anything public since April 10, it seems.

I expect her to fucking POST SOMETHING directly denying this shit as she should. She hasnt done that.

Fair enough, she needs to though.

Imagine being autistic enough to draw that.

and cringe and bluepilled is 4channer's down vote

Attached: 1550979101040.jpg (820x639, 131K)

it's still light years better. If half of the posts are arguing, observers will be confused, possibly forced into thinking for themselves. On plebbit normies look at big numbers and are brainwashed into thinking that the social proof opinion is correct.