Microsoft is going to drop the Metro thing in favour of classic icons. Apologize

Microsoft is going to drop the Metro thing in favour of classic icons. Apologize

Attached: AKbGoQ.png (722x658, 705K)

Oh good, now there will be even more UI styles mixed together

Source.

Nah they're too retarded.

are they also going to drop the fucking candy crush ads in a product labeled "pro" as in professional? Scratch that, there's so much gay bullshit i want them to drop i don't even know where to start.

Oh my God who fucking cares

Windows Core OS when

Imagine not using Classic Shell...

it was a meme project and will never ser the light.

Wow, they're starting to make changes that I actually care about. If they start fixing shit like the inconsistent UI styles, shitty performance, and background processes using 100% CPU all the time, I might actually seed a Windows torrent for 10 mins!

Bring back an option for Aero effects you faggots. Want my shit to be more like 7 again. Flatness is stupid.

>no .exe support
No thanks. And that's implying it'll even fix the UI issues.

Imagine using abandonware...

I've been thinking, does microsoft really make that much from ads and shitware on a fresh windows 10 install to justify it?
Honestly I dont blame people for switching to macos/linux these days, windows just feels like a cheapass toy OS if you don't know how to debloat it and even then you can't debloat it completely.

it actually fucking pisses me off the more I think about it. Give REAL control to developers and remove the all the fucking garbage and all these faggot normies learning computer science wont be switching to macos like sheeps.

I remove all of the metro blocks anyways. Metro was a shit design, desu.

this
Imagine not using Open-Shell...

Still they wont learn

Attached: IMG_20190413_023257_654.jpg (1280x302, 45K)

it's like they don't even try

LTSC

Attached: ss (2019-04-13 at 02.52.25).png (665x703, 482K)

>linux users nitpicking ui design
lol

Attached: 1553714788120.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

You know her nipple is showing right?

why are you looking at her chest pervert?

No, they won't. It's easy enough for actual professionals to prevent it from installing for new users without breaking anything though, even on Professional. Can even keep the Store and automatic package updates too.

>store
Before anyone bitches about that, a lot of software vendors are releasing their software on the MS Store, and it is convenient to have a way for your end users to install certain programs without submitting a ticket. You can even restrict the available programs to a hand-picked list.

this

Spot on about the store
I had my issues with the Microsoft store but anyone that thinks it shouldn’t exist is a short sighted retard
Windows as far as I know has never really had a built-in first party app store before Win8, leaving people to have to seek software elsewhere which isn’t the best thing
When Windows 10 S was announced I legitimately thought it was a good idea because if everyone just packaged apps in the store the average user would never have to touch the web for software leading to much cleaner and less infected systems

>osu
opinion discarded.

so much white space guaaagghhh!!!
how the fuck do you look at that... Gokou-san would not approve...

Attached: 1543966849870.png (1215x1032, 1.64M)

>Not making Classic Start the first fucking thing you install.
Kill yourself Immediately

Attached: 1544695385305.jpg (460x582, 53K)

Based microshit

So, Jow Forums, which start menu you would reccommend?

open shell

Could Microsoft hypothetically use KDE as a desktop environment instead of their own shitshow?

>Microsoft is going to drop the Metro thing
Yes!
>in favour of classic icons.
Nevermind.
>Apologize
What for?

>Four years and all those people still haven't paid back microsoft enough money through advertisements to have advertisements removed from the start menu
Hahahahaha

>I'll take what is visual weighting for 500

Kek
>Not paying your hard earned shekels to microkike
> F