How do we get more normies on linux?

How do we get more normies on linux?

Attached: bigbrain.jpg (770x760, 70K)

Why do we need more normies on GNU/Lniux?

buy them android phones

GNU/Linux

install gentoo

Dumb frog poster

We don't need more normies

by fixing the linux community. if you want more normies you need to not sperg out whenever a normie asks for help

Say it's a diverse community that includes trannies and fags

Tell them that only smart people can use linux. They will trip over their own feet trying to use it since everyone thinks they are a genius.

we don't
normies are cancer

Attached: 1554758712804.png (1000x1000, 168K)

Wtf is "gnu" doing in this sentence

Improve WINE, Lutris, PlayOnLinux etc. so even DRM-riddled shit and Adobe CC runs flawlessly on it

Also stop flame wars about "omg not using l33t hax0r distro baka" no normie gives a shit about the AUR or whatever, it really is just a matter of It Just Werks

AUR plus that one graphical GTK3+ style package manager Antergos comes with unironically so far is much closer to 'just werks' than importing PPAs and using broken as fuck 'Ubango App Store' GUI or dumb shit like that.

Everything normies touch turns to shit. For example, Jow Forums.

An AIO package that installs wine, all the proper extra wine shit and dxvk, and can dynamically configure itself according to what an individual windows program needs. I should be able to apt install 1 thing and click on any exe and it justwerks without having to resort to numerous outdated guides on how to get a thing working. These programs should also always stay up to date even on stable distros

"Stallman's" interjection. You should know it by heart, since you already made the mistake of being on Jow Forums

Professional /3/ here probably normie by Jow Forums standards using windows. I've been seriously considering linux recently.

The biggest hurdle for myself and others I know is software compatibility and troubleshooting when running into problems on the job as I usually work under tight deadlines. Which linux to use to start?

We don't need normies on linux now fuck off back to linux

use reddit memes.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand this Linux distro. The file management is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of computer science most of the bash commands will go over a typical Itoddler's head. There's also GNU's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their license - Stallman's personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of user mrivilege, to realize that they're not just essential- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Linux, or GNU/Linux as we true fans call it, truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Itoddlers BTFO," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Linus Torvalds' genius unfolds itself on their 1700$ Iscreens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a penguin tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably using Arch) beforehand.

Attached: images(3).jpg (275x183, 10K)

By making it user friendly and simple

Linux is inferior to windows unless you want to a lightweight OS so you can run your early 2000s computer on it

Why do you seriously want to use a tranny kernel?

stop spreading shit on ubuntu.
it's not a perfect distro by any means but it's good for normies and probably the most popular.

How about not doing it?

Kubuntu

Normies ruin everything
we dont need them or want them

Attached: 1548598621657.jpg (798x809, 48K)

But Linux is already the most used kernel in the world, I think normalfags already quite like it.

Linux with normies is not linux anymore. Android is an example. The entire concept is to make it confusing for normies.

>normies
you too need to go back

herd immunity protects privacy and freedums

no wtf it isnt. around every 10th aur package is fucking broken and errors on building. also normies wont know whether to install the normal, -bin or -git version of a package so they decide for normal and gotta wait hours to compile. its far away from being usable for normies

pedos need to be hanged but you are right

please tell me exactly why you would want this. besides it's already happening thanks to normalfags giving it more attention.
I had no problem using ubuntu when I was 12 years old. literally a fucking toddler can use ubuntu now thanks to gnome 3

"Im not computer smart. Thats for nerds like you, user."

We don't, and that's a good thing

>How do we get more normies on linux?
Don't listen to you now why would anyone care, its your first hurdle. Then you're going to have to kill all the freetards because all they do is repulse people with their crazyness. Then probably preinstalled from a big company that never mentions linux aka android or chromebook but google is going to kill that and then linux usage will fall off a cliff so...hmm...

We kill dumb frogposters.

bump

GET OUT NORMIES REEEEE

normies on gnu/linux = macos

Bad idea go back