Visited the site of my favourite online community from 10 years ago before normies invaded the web...

Visited the site of my favourite online community from 10 years ago before normies invaded the web. Is there a worse feeling

Attached: time to pack up.png (582x477, 395K)

>Visited the site of my favourite online community from 10 years ago before normies invaded the web
And? What is it like now? Instead of uploading another fucking wojak to this board you could actually written a post.

In some respects he's right you know, you should have uploaded a pepe or þe good kek.

Attached: 1554161452507.jpg (1090x1074, 286K)

Facepunch is an online community I used to browse as a kid. The site is now just 90% hugbox ugly-trans complaining about moderators banning them for sperging out. The whole site is a lolcow at this point.

there's a gay thread, crossdressing thread, transgender thread, and suicidal/depression thread. IMO all 4 should be combined.

>click the bookmark you visited all the time 10 years ago
>404 not found

Attached: 1538920465010.png (846x592, 42K)

yeah same thing happened with this site
fuck off pepe/wojak posters

>before normies invaded
Have sex

have gay sex

Normies invaded 20 years ago. Shit has been ded ever since AOL Instant Messenger came out.

Attached: 1.png (522x747, 210K)

>Facepunch
it's always been pretty cringeworthy. i guess as a kid you might see it differently.
i kind of agree. after 2000, the internet started filling up rapidly with retards. thank goodness those normie fucks came nowhere near me or the places where i dwell. (they've had great retard filters for decades).

>there's a gay thread, crossdressing thread, transgender thread, and suicidal/depression thread. IMO all 4 should be combined.
I like the way you think.

>no one has mentioned eternal september
I am dissapoint

Ausfag here all the forums I went on where dead.
Except for ocau strangely enough exactly the same people.

Attached: 1545978966120.png (740x773, 168K)

Probably the crushing realization that being a normie means you're better adjusted and generally happier than an emotionally and socially stunted retard who can only communicate through some form of self deluding posture of superiority because you can't just enjoy things.

Time to move on, friend.

Attached: cdromdrv.jpg (300x225, 21K)

The online communities from 10 years ago may be dead, but what about the ones alive today? Surely there must be some diamonds in the rough.

being normie is not bad, but the normies invaded and eventually spoiled the culture Internet have had. It's not about adjustment or happiness, it's about the fact that normies don't care. They are not interested in the topics first 50 people in community were interested in. They just cannot be interested because they no more can experience what first 50 people experienced to make their culture happen.

atomicmpc?

most people here were born after.
heck, this site was created a decade later

Wide-screen gaming forums and csruin are still popular.
I think lots of people are sick of Facebooks shit and slowly going back to forums
Dunno

2chan?
7chan?
Gaiaonline?
Something awful?
Newgrounds?
Anyone know more?

Also this

Browsing Jow Forums.

Attached: Fish3.jpg (1600x1200, 637K)

Ragezone?

pepe wasn't normies invention

>click on what.cd bookmark
>:(

>Is there a worse feeling
do you really have to ask?

>visit my favorite site for 10+ years.
>see "normie" instead of normalfag, along with wojak picutre
Is there a worse feeling?

>normalfag as synonym for normie
Why are redditards so terrible at our memes?

go dilate