China won

China won.

Attached: faprobot.webm (420x420, 2.65M)

Sure but how do I get one

Where can I buy one

You'll see a story about that thing ripping the entire skin off of someone's cock within a year.

truly we are living in the future

It will be a fake story planted by a Jew VC-controlled SV company seeking to sow fear while they prep the exact same product but 80 times more expensive and requires monthly subscription fee.

>too embarrassed to jack off
>use machine
Sure thing bugmen, you're not fooling anyone. Now when will it be implemented on sexdoll?

now if you'll excuse me im gonna go buy a used fleshlight off ebay that the seller said they would totally sanitize before shipping it

Yes, I'm definitely more embarrassed wanking in a closet than putting my dick inside a room with dozens of other people
What a retard

imagine the smell

how do I know you're not just working for China trying to market faulty devices?

It's fairly clear from the video they use inserts.

Yes I would

Hands free fapping

Too bad they'll get swallowed by an escalator before they can even get to the sperm bank.

Kek

>replicates ... the amount of light
...the vagina is truly a mystery to me

God bless China. Fuck the JewSA. Future is now.

Attached: 1510527226930.jpg (800x600, 36K)

so is this considered masterbation?. can I say I haven't jacked off in three years if I only use this thing?.

never buy gen1 tech

Who the fuck would even want Chinese sperm?

The Chinese. The rate at which they're getting killed by their own tech is beating the rate at which they reproduce.

No simulated butthole option.
Into the trash it goes.

this is actualy batthole simulator

someone have a link to a twitter or facebook post of this so I can see the responses of all the buttmad roasties and shit?

Why would they be mad? Men were rendered obsolete for them with the invention of the dildo and that's been around a whole lot longer and iterated on a whole lot more. It should be considered fair that men now have a sexual device that renders women obsolete.

>replicates the amount of light of the vagina
What did they mean by this?

>too embarrassed to masturbate in hospitals with hands
>so we put 3 of them next to each other

Attached: file.png (414x390, 230K)