All that mess

>all that mess

No wonder no one uses it

Attached: Screenshot_20190413_161527.png (1960x1084, 368K)

Wew. Vivaldi's just has Speed Dial bookmarks and nothing else. No wonder less and less people are using Firefox.

Attached: vivaldi_speed_dial.jpg (1276x716, 198K)

>moz://a

Why do people never customize their toolbars?

>Has new tab anything but a blank tab

Vivaldi rocks. I feel a bit dirty for not using free software Firefox but the fact is that it has stagnated for over a decade under the headless direction that is Mozilla.

>not setting new tab and home to about:blank and forgetting all that shit even exists

It is true that Firefox has horrible defaults, but better a browser with horrible defaults and highly extensible customization, than one with mediocre defaults and mediocre customization; Chromium browsers will always be thoroughly cucked when it comes to anti-fingerprinting measures in particular; it cannot be saved in that regard even through extensions.

Attached: Screenshot_20190413_031002.png (2560x1410, 20K)

If you want tips on how to make it cleaner, just ask. My suggestion would be going through the settings, you can make it cleaner through that or just setting new tab to a blank page.

>it has stagnated for over a decade
Though lately things have changed a lot. And in a pretty short time.

I wish firefox would get customizable keybinding already

you can disable it

No hardware video acceleration on Linux lmao
Fucked and dumbpilled

I do

Attached: 19.04.13-13.10_win_maim.png (1366x731, 153K)

Attached: 19.04.13-13.23_maim.png (1366x729, 60K)

i fucking hate sushi it's fucking disgusting

You can set your new tab and home page to a custom html file on your pc with your own minimal speed dial and whatever else you want on it.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1919x1036, 85K)

This is exactly what I'm doing. I started using this as a bookmarks replacement too. Everything is organized as fuck and it works across any browser without having to dick around with exporting bookmarks, plus it's good on mobile because I usually just use images for everything so it's easy to click on.

This took 5 seconds to set up.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-13 13-30-58.png (1920x1080, 33K)

What disgusts me about Mozilla is that they shill for companies like Pocket and place fake news all over the homepage.

Gnome's fuckhuge titlebars will never not disgust me thoroughly

No offense

What's worse is that Pocket can't be disabled completely as it's hardcoded in firefox codebase. I wish there was a firefox fork with native gab.ai and dissenter integration.

based tranny hohol

want to make sushi with me, OP?

I already made some

>that wasted space on top
Ugh

Based