Fuck linux

gentoo grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg hangs! nothing happens.
i use luks + lvm setup
what the hell?

Attached: 1554350216425.jpg (650x812, 82K)

>Gentoo
You knew perfectly well what you were getting into

> tfw no tv and console in my bedroom

made for BBC

You did something wrong somewhere and we're not going to hold your hand simply because you were bold enough to go with Gentoo (presumably off the hop (you'd have gotten roughly the same respect for Slackware as well)).

It's commendable you went with a distro notorious for the potential in intricacies involved in it's setup and software installtion. It's pitiable you condemn an entire kernel for your failures. If you really care and you're intent upon learning where you fucked up try giving Linux From Scratch a go. If you aren't then install Debian or any derivative. But don't criticize the kernel for your failures.

What's wrong with her back? Was she in an accident of some sort?

lumbar lordosis but probably a combined result of her sitting position and perhaps some exaggeration for the sake of the photograph. if it persisted while standing it might be indicative of some issue but otherwise I see no problem.

Ugly feet

unless you're talking about between the shoulder blades - in which case that's just hair she failed to braid into her braided pigtails.

Imagine the smell..

mkdir /mnt/gentoo/run/lvm
mount --bind /run/lvm /mnt/gentoo/run/lvm

alsp compile grub with device-mapper flag

Lol this. I wouldn't have sex with this girl.

Can you imagine if she sit on your face

This happened to me yesterday while installing, you need to enable the "device-mapper" USE flag on grub:2.

i dunno man - all i see is feet

>tfw wamyn no longer hold any interest

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (504x336, 47K)

they're not ugly at all

>tattoo

She can break her sping in 10 places, and she still wouldn't have an ass

>grub
unbased

When I use gentoo I compile the kernel with an efi stub and boot the kernel directly. If I need a boot menu I use the built-in firmware menu, or if the PC doesn't have one, something like refind.
Grub sucks.

YEAH! YEAH FUCK LINUX YEAH!
YEAH GIMMIE DAT ASS! YEAH MAN FUCK LINUX!

Attached: burvsthsu.jpg (780x439, 44K)

i love prostitutes

said no one ever

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: sniff_check.gif (350x193, 989K)

>ywn have a woman with a body like this

i have