Every picture on your android phone, and every picture is google photos,and google hangouts...

Every picture on your android phone, and every picture is google photos,and google hangouts, is available via a public link.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLjht9uJWgw

Attached: 1554462678250.jpg (713x675, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0yLAUXDXrxs/XKZC1gMofyI/AAAAAAAAIUw/RoAOC6Rt9S0rHjgIvUIFPgz5ZKrof8BEwCLABGAYYCw/s0-d/IMG_20190404_134543.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you consented to this when you clicked "I agree"!

Obviously false. It's only public if you make it public

What's with all the normies jumping on the "GOOGLE BAD" bandwagon recently? None of this is saved if you opt out of it, you just have to not be a moron

it's public if you don't set manually to private. Anything on google drive is for public too if they know the damn links

Honestly it's got a lot to do with Microsoft's positive shift. Pro-open source, Typescript being actually good. Meanwhile, Google releases stuff like Closure Compiler (which won't support ES6 output) and Polymer.

>not disabling both

this guy is a fucking idiot that has everything syncing to google drive and is too stupid to notice. actually, i am uncertain if he's just doing this for attention or he's 100% fucking retarded. the links he claims are public are not public. you cannot just search for these images, or randomly guess the links. the links are hashed around that specific user. you would have to share the link for the file to be public.

I set it to private, it's still private, most services are still usavle if you don't click "I agree"

You're fucking retarded if you install that gapps malware. microg is sufficient to make apps work and doesn't fuck you in the ass.

sage

>implying I let the fucking file manager sign in to google
there's no need for google drive when the sd card holds everything I want on my phone

Get an attention span you troglodyte. Those "public URLs" were there because the guy shared the images on Google Hangouts, aka made them public. Do yourself a favor and stop assuming everyone in the world is as retarded as you are.

Attached: VD09afj_d.jpg (640x723, 32K)

It isn't because I never used any google services. Who the fuck would be dumb enough to do so?

Are you underage? Google didn't collect this shit until maybe 2-3 years ago. I never changed anything on my account until 2015/2016 and I have literally nothing stored other than email and some 5 phone numbers synced back in 2010. Nothing else.

>Microsoft's positive shift
Propaganda/fake news.

Did this faggot fail to censor the link to the picture containing his banking info? lol

Attached: 1547095249494.png (1238x197, 158K)

Part of the link is a secret key. It's not public unless you literally post your key to everyone. That's the same as saying your email is public. It's not unless you share your password.

Well it looks like it can't be downloaded.
lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0yLAUXDXrxs/XKZC1gMofyI/AAAAAAAAIUw/RoAOC6Rt9S0rHjgIvUIFPgz5ZKrof8BEwCLABGAYYCw/s0-d/IMG_20190404_134543.jpg
Unless I fucked up and confused i and l somewhere because he has shit fonts.

Guys a retard, its obviously a link no-one will be able to randomly find unless you share it... which he did.

And are those 2 friends of his what your typical Zoomers look like now?

ms pretty solid desu. thinking about using edge soon, like when a pretty girl hits the wall and settles for a beta male. sure there's spying and adds and sjws and all that stuff in ms too, but they're not nearly as obnoxious about it like google and facebook and the other companies run by literal söy boys. linux also reached its logical conclusion and is now run by a tranny so not really relevant anymore. ms feels more like a company to me then the others, and there's really no such thing as a perfect company/product so whatever.

>google drive

Why do you do this to yourselves?

>every computer on the internet has a number that can be seen and accessed by anyone
click here to discover if your computer is broadcasting an ip address

OH NO, If ONLY there was just some kind of way to disable 90% of all this spyware crap without needing root.

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-120309.png (720x1280, 91K)

GOOGLE IS FINISHED

>disabled instead of uninstalled
It can still run in background. You don't need root to uninstall apps so why do you just disable them?

disabling apps does exactly that

it disables them. so they cant run, launch, start, stop, update, re-install, fart, shit, piss, fuck, etc

>It can still run in background.
No, it can't. Once disabled it's not able to utilize NAND/RAM write/read ops or CPU.

>You don't need root to uninstall apps so why do you just disable them?
Now you do, google frowns upon users deleting their botnet apps so you can only disable them now unless you have root.

They can run, I tested this with Chrome and some other apps once. The "force stop" button kept becoming active despite the fact that the app is "disabled" and this problem went away when I did "pm uninstall --user 0 ".
>you can only disable them now unless you have root.
No, you can uninstall literally anything for your user through adb.

an unlisted public link but OK

also aren't you supposed to mark documents private that you don't want to share? I've seen plenty of people sharing pdfs and shit through the Google link

Attached: 1554659198884.png (700x689, 570K)

Do you disable the messages and phone apps too? Is there an f Droid alternative to use text with? and I'm not talking about whatsapp I mean text using my phone number

/thread

what phone. because thats not expected behavior and suggests your phone is broken.

>linux also reached its logical conclusion
>is now run by a tranny so not really relevant anymore
Could you elaborate on these points?

Nothing good enough on f-droid but textra works pretty okay.

this

>see this thread
>remember I took pictures of my anus to see if I had warts in there
>remember both my face and anus were visible in one of the pics
>it was with my android botnet phone
>download my archive
>it has all my pictures ever, even stuff I never shared or uploaded to anywhere
>remember I turned on flight mode when I took my anus pics
>they aren't in the archive
got me worried for a sec. I still don't trust google. maybe they have a secret place where they still hide my anus pictures so they could use to blackmail me.

Attached: 3HeaMmHlkxSru-JSoXGMqPTvi1ZK7pAhC77MpvUbKGo.jpg (550x733, 49K)

blur face and post them.

expected

Oh cool i can create a user-content-crawler script :)

blur anus and post them

Download signal

>check history
>google has like 100GB of my voice saying "turn the light on" "turn the light off" every day

Attached: 1550916627207.png (326x301, 35K)

My phone can't handle pictures, it's from the late 90's. Yes it still works.

propietary software wins again babe

umm, no. nothing that I haven't uploaded. I'm not retarded to click yes on everything like "cloud" "backups"

>I'm not retarded
and, yet,