Based Samsung killing the notch

soon

Attached: a80-camera.gif (480x270, 1.61M)

Selfie cameras are gay
just get rid of them altogether

Moving parts, idk but it looks nice. Having main camera quality as the selfie cam is a really good idea though.

Had to view someone else's warning, you were warned for posting "honk honk", lol.

Normies will break that on the first day

Attached: cute_4.gif (400x471, 289K)

pretty fucking nice and way more smart than having 55 cameras on your phone.
Wonder how clunky the real thing will be though

>moving parts bad!

You know this shitty opinion led to full touchscreen devices, right?

>Normies
you need to go back

spotted the applel user

Based XD

>Normies will break that on the first day
are they toddlers or something?
now that you mention it, i always see normal faggots around with broken iphone screens
how does this happen?
ive never broken a phone screen, or even broken a phone

Essential already fixed this. No moving parts. No hole punch. No notch. Top part of the OLED turns clear and the camera is behind it.

>now that you mention it, i always see normal faggots around with broken iphone screens
>how does this happen?

The screens are made out of glass and if you drop the devices or something drops onto them the glass shatters.

you wish faggot

because you don't go outside. why do you even have a phone?

>How does glass break?

Were you homeschooled by any chance?

you know that xiaomi made it first? look at the mi mix 3

Fuck all this gay shit.
Just give me modern version nokia e7 (mainly because i liked the keyboard)

BTFO

also broken sceens is 100% (((intentional)))

Attached: 1555097327689.gif (520x293, 2.52M)

All I want is a phone with the iPhone SE form factor :(

I never crash my car and I see a lot of normies with their broken cars
Wierd, right?

I know what u feel

Am I the only one that likes phablets with big boarders? Can't stand this new trend and no buttons

cool
does it cost less than $300?
if not I don't care

You're not the only one but stupid manufacture just stop making a good practical design.

Too big and heavy with no stereo speakers.

Yeah absolutely I can't stand it they all copy each other even if it ruins ergonomics in favour of fucking trends.
Never buying phone without a ad card slot or aux fuck em

A non compact design affects performance negatively.

This same shitty opinion led to ssds and one of the greatest performance boosts of the last decade

Moving parts are shit, and we are fortunate to be moving away from them.

Borders will come back when everyone realises its fucking possible to hold a bezeless phone without covering up the screen with your hands

Also bezeless displays and inherently much weaker than bezel displays

How much of a fatass are you? Do you have endless skin flaps in your hands?

Seriously tho I miss normal 16:9 phones whats wrong with classic clamshell and buttons? Nobody wants bezeless shit because you need a case just to hold the Fu ker anyway defeating the point of the bezeless crap
Bezellebub
I still think Apple iPhones where the peak around the iPhone 6 and 7 which is why I bought this
Not him but I have big hands
4hands

Attached: images-25.jpg (523x587, 26K)

pay 5X price for crazzy tech?
lol not

Attached: FinePowerC4.jpg (840x630, 37K)

the samsung s8/s9 had the perfect design

Android unironically needs a safe space like iOS has.

The trend of moving to touch screen everything has made devices less intuitive to use and requiring more actions to do simple tasks. Plus it requires that you look at the device, which is especially poor design in things like cars.

Attached: buttons-vs-touch.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

more like 25X

This looks more like aping the Oppo find X, which came out before the Mix 3. What Xiaomi did was improve the concept by removing motorized parts and need for guide rails that could bend in case of a fall.

I actually agree with you on this. I just think gimmicks like flipping the camera array is a bad solution that will break.

I think physical buttons are really good and it would be great for phones to have more of them. They are quicker and you can do more with them. Gestures are great when you can use multiple fingers, but are still only good at specific things.

That's shit. Just like every other "solutions" apart from mi mix 3.

Ah yes, moving parts. That won't break more easily at all.

>are they toddlers or something?

Have you seen normies lately? They are actually worse than toddlers. Toddlers at least try to be good and not break shit (until tantrum time). Normies are like full time tantrum time toddlers. The break and fuck up every damn thing they own from their vehicles to their shitphones.

touch screens in cars are fine. this is old people failing to adapt to the times.

Post your shattered itoddler phone screen lmao

Bring back the top bezel, fucking Apple and their form over function fads, stop copying their shit trends.

Flip phones

absolutely disgusting

Not gonna work when microLED takes the spotlight.

normie cope

Attached: 1534742183974.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

How do you use Skype then, you retard?

Why not just put a selfie screen on the back of the phone?

people use skype on phones?

people use skype?

>moving parts bad
>lets m o v e away from them
lmao

>remove function for aesthetic reason
Sounds a lot like the companies you criticize

>ergonomics
>in favor of trends
why do you think certain things are trends user? because they "look cool"
your sense of ergonomics is not universal
you're right about the sd card and aux tho

They're genuinely less safe. Physical controls can be used by feel. Touch controls require looking at the screen. For common tasks like temperature/volume up/down, track forward/back, and vent output, physical controls are obviously superior. For browsing through lists, of course a touch screen is better. So give me basic physical audio controls and stick the file browser on the screen.

The quintessential Soul vs soulless

>implying to use skype to reveal your anonymity

Pretty much. Touch screens are the anxious beta man's interface.

fpbp

smart

The buttons just moved to the steering wheel, superior design for you to access all the shit without taking your hands off the most important thing of the car.

Attached: 17FusionSport_09_HR-800x464.jpg (800x464, 62K)

Which still force you to look at the dashboard to see what you're actually doing. In a beater with knobs you don't need to look, you can just control things by muscle memory.

Not for the most used ones (the lower ones) stuff like switching through radio stations/tracks is 1 button click.
The dash controls are for small things like modifying what info you see (which is stuff you shouldn't be using/doing while driving either way) so they are a non issue.

Have fun with colorOS killing your apps with no warning.

Yeah it royally pissed me off till I found this.
Unironically it's a decent os apart from the ui that's so faithful at copying Apple it's just as unusable.
It was the only phone in my price range at jb hifi that didn't look like shit and had decent specs
2 years on its a very good phone but it's too slow for gayman
Oh and the drop down menu and quick options are rage inducing

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-14-04-11-18-42.png (1080x1920, 117K)

Yeah try having a social life before owning a phone ye neet fuck.

Attached: 1553715504473.gif (164x188, 1.51M)

is this way fellow applel user

It's called shit luck
Also glass tends to break when you drop it.
Had a shit old oppo got out of the car it fell out of my pocket onto the road and cracked.
Replaced it and it did it again when my mum fell on it.
Some phones are just shit I haven't had a problem with the R11 I've been rocking for years now
No it's called shit happens
T. Neetcel who never leaves his room

*honk honk*

Attached: Screenshot_54.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Based and redpilled koreans

Now we only need to wait for Samsung a80F
same as a80 but with no moveable parts

this is one of the most brilliant solutions I've seen for this problem

fuck yeah

but I don't trust samsung anymore after all those batteries exploded

>70534211▶
>soon
>>>
> Anonymous 04/13/19(Sat)12:34:01 No.70534264▶

FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST PUT IT BEHIND THE SCREEN YOU RETARDS

WHY DON'T THEY LET ENGINEERS DESIGN THE FUCKING PHONE

EVERYONE'S RETARDED

WHY IS EVERYONE RETARDED

y u mad dough

I can't remember dropping a single, much less breaking anything over the past decade.
The last time I unintentionally broke something was in highschool but I was also drunk out of my mind. Still have doubts if it was actually me that broke it or one of my friends that did and then blamed it on me.
Regardless how do you even do that shit? Do you have some sort of disease that causes you to be a clumsy faggot or something?

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1547306977265.gif (500x491, 376K)

Based
This is what all phones should do

God, that fucking gif triggers the shit out of me, even hating apple products myself.

Attached: nYpKE0f.png (749x678, 624K)

it's going to fail not because the concept is bad, it will fail because its on a phone with no headphone jack and no sdcard slot despite being a Samsung phone

Attached: 13ba89ef48c76b3bc1c7e6fd6cc2c8ee.jpg (1000x563, 45K)

Why do you need an sd card when it has 128 gigs of storage.