Who use this shit? i really dont understand

Who use this shit? i really dont understand.

Attached: tor_logo-100646674-primary.idge.jpg (620x413, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/webfp/tor-browser-selenium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good goy, anonymity is not for you

me
it is super useful for my scripts

>goy
>anonymity
>cia
not sure if bait

Scammers and pedos

I have nothing to hide but I use it to help others who do have something to hide or need it to bypass government firewalls.

Attached: 1554543864962.jpg (680x813, 56K)

"I don't really worry about invasions of privacy because I don't have anything to hide."

I always say the same thing to them. I get out a pen, I write down my email address. I say, "Here's my email address. What I want you to do when you get home is email me the passwords to all of your email accounts, not just the nice, respectable work one in your name, but all of them, because I want to be able to just troll through what it is you're doing online, read what I want to read and publish whatever I find interesting. After all, if you're not a bad person, if you're doing nothing wrong, you should have nothing to hide." Not a single person has taken me up on that offer.

Attached: Glenn-Greenwald-Why-privacy-matters.jpg (177x200, 23K)

It is used by anyone who needs to keep tyheir browsing habits secret. That might be because they have political opinions contrary to that of their government. It could be that they just have a deep seated paranoia. Most often it is used by people who visit websites or have opinions that are blameworthy

If what you are doing is morally upright, then why hide it. Be open about it and stand up in court and be counted. If we keep hiding from the law for our opinions then our opinions will never count

what kind of scripts are you using tor webdriver?
github.com/webfp/tor-browser-selenium

Can't Jow Forums and tor. Huge downside to this site imo. Even Facebook has an onion address.

pedos for downloading CP /thread

Buy weed with it, if your looking at anything shady some pizzas or criminal, don't even use tor or go online at all

Attached: Girl-Scout-Cookies-Front-Marijuanabreak-768x512.jpg (768x512, 55K)

>privacy = security
nice try pedo retard, this is why no one cares about being spied on, because they're not pedos unlike you

I use it only when I need to get around youtube geoblocks. "This video isn't available in your country" my ass.

hooktube

Oh really? Damn I feel silly, never heard of that before.

I mean I guess it won't work in specific cases, but it does in most

>that are blameworthy
And I am sure you just decided what is blameworthy and what not and you feel good with it.

Mostly people who think privacy matters (not saying it doesn't but you're deluded) and people who do illegal shit online like blackmarket and CP.

It's too slow.

Attached: 1509164516410.png (480x800, 402K)

sad that most web forums, image boards is filled with pedos. Any sort of anonymity will bring all the pedos to the yard. That's just the truth of it.

meh jump in the lake, fatkid.

learn to manage your proxys better

What sites are even worth visiting with tor?

define privacy and security and i'll tell you why they're the same thing

I used it like 8 years ago back when it was actually a thing

>> Gives all your data to company
>> I hAvE nOtHiNg To HiDe
>> Company sells your data to advertisers as well as the government
>> Still thinks mass surveillance is a good idea
Fucking retards.

They don't sell it to the government. The government takes it for free.

>pedos
>criminals
>"""journalists"""

I use it to access the pirate bay and the daily stormer in case their clearnet domains go down.

the last one is worse kind of people that the other 2.

indeed

t. commies
bypassing firewalls is the one legitimate use of pedonet

Over in Egypt, social media is banned. Twitter and Facebook have their own onion sites so that their voices can be heard. It's good for people who can't talk who want to talk. Realistically, we don't need it in america unless you're buying or selling drugs, red rooms, or CP, and even then there are chans dedicated to CP on the normal web anyways

Also the whole "I have nothing to hide bit" No what people mean is that they don't have anything retarded to hide like what their interests are because 9/10 they are likely normies who don't like anything outside of a food job or drinking a girls squirt or light anal after a nice booty cleansing. "I have nothing to hide" doesn't mean that he's going to post all his shit on Jow Forums at all either.

>Who use this shit?
me