/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• "Dear friend" • T2 IEMemes arrive • Small vertical mouse • "Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0" user got his refund • Laptop stand • user got cheap mechanical keyboard • KZ ED9 and SO-DIMM RAM stick • Large 18650/AA/AAA storage box • TRN BT20 suck • I wish everyday was package Friday • i10 TWS are alright • "Please understand" • Raspberry Pi PoE adapter works • Another user receiving TRN BT20 • IEMemes sound nice • More "Dear friend"ing • Cheap belt exceeds expectations • Low temperature meltable plastic pellets • Bunch of useful tools • Headphones, ESP32 and more • "It hurts our business" • "Many wishes" • USB cable and controller phone clamp Previous thread

Attached: 2014.jpg (640x426, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Q1MPrgea1M
youtu.be/cqQzHHT5t7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 927959913.jpg (704x480, 44K)

>i'd accept the offer, you don't know what the insectoids at aliexpress are gonna do
Aren't the arbitrators from the west? Or are they pajeets or arabs?

i got some zs3es in the mail, might take pictures in the morning when i decide if they deserve to be seen anywhere

>tfw things I ordered before the anniversary sale haven't arrived but things I ordered during the sale have

Attached: 1466560648685.jpg (527x612, 51K)

quick update:

i finally got them to pair both "cables", but after some usage i wanted to switch the iems so I unpluged them and the left one was so tight that i ripped out the intestines of it by doing so. what a shit product. do yourselves a favour and buy something else

Attached: trn bt20 shitshow.jpg (4032x3024, 2.06M)

Its almost like the cheaper it is, the slower the shipping. Stuff under $2 end up in limbo.

Anyone know some decent TKL chiclet keyboards on Ali?

Attached: tklchiclet.jpg (1200x900, 79K)

>the only big purchase I ordered from anniversary sale didn't ship and was refunded
>it's now out of stock

this really pissed me off not gonna lie. broken english no explanation seller just make me angrier.

Attached: 1544499387727.gif (245x245, 994K)

>sale
>coupon
>refund
>coupon no refundo

I feel your pain

Count yourself lucky. Nothing I've ordered after January ever got to me. Don't know if its bad luck or systemic shittery to be expected now. Seriously considering just ditching China platforms since at least 4 items are in fucking limbo and suddenly stopped tracking.

>Nothing I've ordered after January ever got to me.
3rd worlder? I live in the EU and have had 0 problems. I have received 11 orders from different store that was paid for after Feb. 1.

Speaking of keyboards, how good, if at all, is the availability of non standard English keyboard layouts?

NIGGA just software that shit

Smh you fucking euro kikes think the world revolves around you..... disgusting

How often do you look at your keyboard anyways?

X330 from 51nb got here. Its too good.

Attached: 33LO9Cj.jpg (4656x2620, 1.04M)

If you buy cherry mx keyboards with vanilla black keys then it is easy to find conversion "key tops" online.
>euro kikes
No one kisses jew ass more than the mutts.

It says X230 on the laptop. The calendar is not up to date.

Or that, that can also work.
Any recommendations with ISO layout?

following the previous discussion on screwdrivers sets i decided to order pic related along with the batch of some other shit. now im fully expecting to get chinked, but i cant handle the curiosity about the tips, they look like they have cobalt in them but that would be kinda dumb so im expecting it to just be either some sort of not functional coating or on maybe just a mild temper on the steel (if it even is s2 tool steel), my guess it will be neither and its just painted on shit to look fancy. feels weird to get chinked on purpose, but i will update once it arrives

Attached: 71NBOwX+-hL.jpg (1500x1500, 175K)

Filco

T2 arrived in my country
2-3 more weeks until I try them
What's the best way to use them?
That some user reported faulty unit or hiss when using his cell phone?

>arrived in my country
>2-3 weeks to receive it

Do you live in Vladivostok and you're waiting for the package to be sent by train from Moscow or what? Jesus that's a ton of time.

3 of my packages got this on their tracking status.

Attached: Capture.png (379x47, 2K)

Just mexican slow post service.
The mailman actually does his job but the whole process of registering the packet takes a lot of time to move it from one post office to another

what did you order, batteries?

silicone ear tips, phone screen protector, miniature glass tube, not the smoking kind just a little cylinder for my vape tank.

Ah, en méxico no tengo ni idea como eso funciona. Pero es una pena, en Portugal tiengo el mismo problema, as veces tengo que esperar casi un més después de la recepción del paquete. Parad de gastar mis impostos en mierda, queremos mas sorting centers reeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 137840742750[1].png (679x510, 475K)

I wish I was fucking dead

Lmao, thank god I didn't buy it. Although I was going to get the two pin version that I'm sure is more durable by design.
Btw, did you hear hissing? I was thinking about getting one for my QT2 but afraid of having too much background noise.

Attached: IMG_20190413_122557.jpg (4000x2000, 2.5M)

GOD DAMMIT CHANG I ORDERED THIS CHARGER TO GO OVER $300 SO I COULD USE MY $30 OFF COUPON

SEND ME MY FUCKING PHONE

Attached: IMG_20190413_122935.jpg (4000x2000, 2.27M)

fill that void in your soul with cheap chink gadgets that's what I do

pic related

A miniso was added to my local mall recently. These caught my eye for $10 CDN basically 5 USD. They're a bit muddy in the bass. But for microphone and head phones in Canada/US without BS marketing and up selling they're a recommendation from me for somewhere between $25 USD tier at some random electronics store and dollar store ear buds.

The cable is nice, I ended up picking them up because I have been doing work meetings on the road and my earbuds did not have a microphone so i had my head to the laptop like a retard.

The cable is silky and nice, they're comfortable as well.

Attached: f8748beafe25bf0c45c1bdd0426b6801-view.jpg (450x630, 23K)

>falling for the Gilette jew

hissing is negliable. its a 20€ chink toy therefor I didn't expect end game hifi but it does its job quite fine. the build quality is a whole differ ent story. uncomfortable and not very sturdy (although I could somehow repair the damage). anyway would not buy them again

Thats a Yintal

Hi guys

What is a recommended action camera? I was looking at GoPro Hero 6/7

I want something that can do 1080p60 but also 4k30

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x375, 16K)

I believe you can try out Xiaomi's Yi camera, it's their direct response to GoPro.

did i get scammd

Attached: firefox_PIMAEa0k19.png (1180x537, 329K)

I don't understand canadian rubles, but check aliexpress for the price new and see what's the going rate.

>70537731
.t

Attached: 34034418_2018459621561987_4679201839168618496_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Is there any under $30 digital audio player meme?

I accidentally bought an enormous size mouse pad. It will still work, but I wish it was normal size.

Attached: 20190413_151758~01.jpg (2787x3649, 1.49M)

then buy a smaller one and keep that one on a pillow

>Those Energizers are NiMH, not lithium.
youtu.be/5Q1MPrgea1M

The fuck happened to wooeasy most of the iememes get me to an error page. Did something happen? Is that the reason why my Tin T3's still didn't arrive after 4 weeks did i get chinked?

Attached: 9_conversational_tricks.png (540x407, 181K)

kbdfans has nordic layout keycaps

I have basically that exact set but a different brand. It's fine. I have no clue how tough the steel is but it's been fine for my light uses so far.

Attached: IMG_1325.jpg (2448x3264, 2.17M)

I got an 8bitdo controller today /csg/. I'm using it for SNES and NES roms and it works good.

Attached: 20190413_151100.jpg (1504x2016, 748K)

Should I drop some cash on one of these?

Barely leave the house, would just be used to scoot around to pick up orders from fast food or restaurants

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 221K)

If you live in a firts world country or in city with decent security then yes, if not don't take the risk.

I live in a retirement city, you see old fucks on mobility scooters all the time

Figure this would be more fun since I can ride on the sidewalk instead of forced to the road and dont need a license

>how tough the steel is
if a file is able to bite into the bit then its not harden

Check your local laws, I know in California you need to have a driver's license and you can't drive on the sidewalk (although everyone does). If you live somewhere where they have Birds or the like just rent one and try it out. It pays for itself pretty quickly, to be fair. Security doesn't matter that much since you can just carry it inside.

Yeh I looked it up, it complies to everything
These are what they have listed on the cities page, I can see people not being allowed to ride those big things on sidewalks
I see little kids ride regular scooters on the sidewalk and the occasional old person ride mobility scooters on sidewalks, police shouldnt give me trouble

Attached: file.png (820x258, 87K)

Damn DHGate shipped my 8bitdo Zero out (hard to find them nowadays) out this morning and its already on a flight to Canada. I've got shit from Ali still hasn't left China yet.
Too bad i'll never use the controller... but its fucking 13 bucks! and so tiny! had to get it...

From my experience they're fun to ride and have a surprisingly long range (about 10km) but I don't have one because I'm not sure if I would get ran over by someone in my third world country with no biking culture

Report back on the razor after you've shaved with it. I'd like to know if it's an aggressive or mild razor.

The Xiaomi one apparently goes 25-30km and the pro version goes 45km
My city is only 6-7km across and Im dead centre

>aggressive or mild
Do you mean sharp and dull?

Attached: utility-knife-comparison-800x611.png (800x611, 99K)

From what I read, it requires a lot of maintenance - standard tires, for example, will pretty much die off after a month. Hell, every single part of this thing has some sort of a quirk, but I guess it's cheap and so you can't really complain (especially if you're a slav/chink/wetback)

Ive been looking into it, some people say the tires are fine and they only pop if you go in a bad pothole or something, but replacements are cheap like 15-20 on aliexpress

>Do you mean sharp and dull?
No. When you slide the razor (with blade) across your face, you can tell whether it's aggressive or mild or somewhere in between. An aggressive razor will usually have more blade exposure or blade gap and better at taking down coarse and dense hair but you're more likely to cut yourself. A mild razor would be minimal blade exposure and blade gap therefore providing a smoother (more comfortable) shave but not cutting as close. It's all a matter of preference, some people need an aggressive razor while others with sensitive skin require a milder one.

I see.

Attached: chinkflag.jpg (640x480, 78K)

anyone know where I can get one of those Nitecore TIP CRI with the Nichia LEDs?
Gearbest seems to be out of stock, and the listings I find on ali are cheaper but don't specify which LED they use, so I don't trust them

replace that keyboard asap

>Nitecore TIP
Have you seen the Nitecore TUP? youtu.be/cqQzHHT5t7w

TIP is as far as my budget wants to go
TUP seems overkill fancy stuff

To the brainlet that was shittalking silicone cables last time you are such a goddamn retard. I have never felt a better cable in my entire useless life. This cable is as tender and supple as the the 2008 Olympics Chinese Women's Gymnastics team and probably feels as soft as those underage bottoms. Every fucking cable needs to be silicone from now on

Attached: 2019-04-13 21.06.01.jpg (3264x2448, 2.46M)

Yes but will it stretch and put the tension on the conductors? Does it have a well-limited bend-radius? Good hand-feel doesn't count for much.

Wow thats big, how much did u buy it for

>silicone
>stretch
there you are brainlet. tell me one thing. have you ever used a silicone phone case?

that is soft pvc, not silicone. touch it with a hot soldering iron and your see it melt, silicone doesnt do that

These things are surprisingly powerful and cost nothing.

Attached: white-uv-led-keychain-light-mini-led-flashlight.jpg (800x672, 42K)

No, but I have silicone DMM leads. They have such thick insulation (1.5mm) on either side of the conductor that their stretchiness is mostly unnoticeable, but over time they would stretch slightly and put stress onto the conductor itself. I'm not talking plastic stretching, but any elastomer will stretch elastically, and do so with a bend radius that will likely not be centred around the conductor. Sure it's way better than any normal PVC insulation, but it's softer than vulcanised rubber, and more stretchable than steel braiding. But for sure, silicone should replace any PVC or TPE cables.

>just don't pull on the cables

you fucks are just downright retarded
serves you right for buying shitty """silicone""" leads. you're not gonna be saved with any cable if you keep pulling on the connectors.

Attached: C0003.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Looks springier than my DMM leads, thing gives by 1-2mm or so. Mine had about 0.5mm of give. Don't know what you're trying to prove.

>Looks springier
final question to you. what is your IQ?

>you're not gonna be saved with any cable if you keep pulling on the connectors
As if it isn't a simple engineering matter to solve that. have copper on the inside, surrounded by a particularly soft silicone, surrounded by a braided iron sheathing that's firmly affixed to the connectors at either end, surrounded by 0.8mm of vulcanised rubber or firm silicone. There, you've got a perfect cable. But the affixation is the tricky bit, you'd probably need to have some sort of hollow crimp on either end of the braided sheathing such that the moulded polymer at either end can grip onto it. Sure that's like $15 per metre of cable, but it's not like there's no market for it. You could likely scale it down to some extent as what I've described is likely overbuilt.

Do you not understand what I'm getting at? When that silicone stretches by even 0.5mm, what do you think happens to the copper in the middle? Does it stretch and go back to how it was? No, because copper is a ductile metal and will plastically deform, and even worse, it work hardens. This process will continue until after some few hundred or thousand cycles the conductors will begin breaking. The whole reason people put braided sheathing inside cables in the first place is to provide something with a higher spring constant than the conductor itself.

you didn't answer my question brainlet. does it still look springier to you?

Attached: .png (892x1048, 735K)

>cross-patterned braiding
as if that will work, you need the steel wires to be going parallel to the wires. Otherwise that shit will just contract inwards and lengthen longitudinally. It probably helps, but it isn't like I couldn't see that wire stretching slightly in your video. Want me to do a frame-by-frame analysis of it?

>Want me to do a frame-by-frame analysis of it?
prove it, little bitch

>Want me to do a frame-by-frame analysis of it?
do it faggot. afterwards ill show you why you are such a turbobrainlet

Ok, here's frames 16 to 27

Attached: 16-27.jpg (1280x736, 164K)

i dont actually know whats going on, i just saw u saying "should I do XYZ" and i wanted to antagonize u with an agressive message for laughs, but the actual guy you were talking with followed it up with a very similar BTFO-message so its all good.

im too dumb for your picture, sorry

Actually this one is probably perspective, 27 to 32 shows what I saw

good on you

Attached: 27-32.jpg (1280x736, 158K)

>retarded
put heat on it, like 300c, if its silicone it will do nothing. or do you doubt your own words? until you do this, you are the retarded one, putting up stupid videos that have ZERO value besides stupid damage control

oh thanks VLC

Attached: scene00096.jpg (1280x736, 176K)

good job brainlet at showing that my hands moved closer to the camera. learn how apparent size works before you demonstrate your double digit IQ next time.

Jesus this guy won't stop moving his fucking hands.
How about you tie it in a loop, hang it around a door handle and hang two weights with different masses from it, and measure how two marks drawn on the surface change their distance from one another, with the camera a fixed (and significant) distance away? 100g and 500g masses would be good.

Then how the fuck am I supposed to tell the difference? How would your video prove anything one way or the other? Because your hand movements are all over the place.

lol dis nerd be trippin yo haaha this shit crazy yo

Yay

Attached: 20190413_213805.jpg (3024x2371, 3.84M)

good on you

Just bought a Xiaomi chink scooter
Expect it to arrive in a couple weeks

I have an outstanding order from February that says the order will be closed in a few days. Does my window to dispute close when the order closes, or can I dispute it afterward?

dispute it immediately