Well?

Attached: esde4f.png (1268x1160, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thisgreyspirit/status/1116518544961830918
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-47891902
twitter.com/sparse_k/status/1116785802367918080
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's like 0

I don't know about Elon Musk, but everyone knows that Steve Jobs didn't write a single line of code and the only reason he is the only one remembered from Apple is because people don't give a shit to programmers.

People don't give a shit about programmers because they are not getting the credit.
Well what? You just posted a dumb bitch's opinion from another site. What exactly do you want? To reduce the shit smeared on someone that the "progressive" media decide to give credit over the 200 people responsible about this?
I strongly believe that justice was served. The litle bitch learnt that getting all tue credit on a collaborative work, is not fair.

>the only reason he is the only one remembered from Apple is because
it's because he spoke at iphone presentations. literally the only reason.

>bait took
False equivalency fallacy. Steve jobs is dead and Elon musk isn't the current news attraction. It'd be fair if people said jobs was "man who single-handedly created computers" and with Elon "man who invented electric cars/rockets by himself". Everyone who is against hailing her as a Messiah most likely falls within the same group of people who knows Jobs didn't do shit programming wise. Those same people laugh at Elon for wanting to switch PayPal from *nix servers to windows, and don't credit him with building all the code for telsa or engineering each spacex rocket personally. Plus, the media never hails either as "meet the man who PERSONALLY AND SOLELY CODED MAC/iPhone/TESLA/SPACEX" where that's what they're doing with this situation.

Inb4 Jow Forums, the media purposefully baited people with "meet the woman responsible for the black hole picture" knowing the goys will say omg wow slay queen, and anyone who says otherwise gets ostracized for saying wait, her and 200 other people not just her, right? Then they [media]/goys get to say anyone not worshipping her is an incel sexist, and Twitter/Reddit will agree and go on a report/downvote spree. They put out the bait, it was taken, but unlike on Jow Forums the bait wasn't noticed nor do they care, all the matters is the response which is negative. All media does this.

They won, they baited, hailed single woman as some tech god, and when they were called out, it turned into an anti-woman/incel anger Target troll operation.

Attached: 1554821504291.jpg (2080x1560, 846K)

I don't really understand the whole controversy with this. There have been documented cases in the past of some girl getting credit for work someone else did, but this situation isn't like that at all. If you think counting LOC is enough to decide how much someone contributed to a project you're an idiot.

Nobody is saying she "singlehandedly" did it, just that she led the team, which as far as I'm aware is a true fact.

these shitshows wouldn't happen if the media didn't collectively shout "can you imagine a GIRL accomplishing something?!"

The programmer was Steve Wozniak not Steve Jobs.

Attached: jewnar lander crash.jpg (749x750, 98K)

People bitch all the time that Jobs just enriched himself with the work of Woz. You being an ignorant cunt doesn't change that.

Your trolling and bait is bad, I'm done after this, giving you two (you) is more than you deserve.
Only one result [in picture] credits her and others. Every single one is saying she is responsible. You don't say "meet the woman responsible" and think in the English language that translates to "meet the woman and 200 other in her group that we didn't mention responsible for the image". Saying she is behind/responsible implies she is to take credit for all or most of it. They are purposefully putting clickbait titles and wording it in such a way that implies she's mainly responsible.

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-113002_Firefox_1.png (1440x2325, 386K)

What's this with single woman? I saw the event where they unveil the image and there's 5 guys and 1 woman there and they mention tons of other people in multiple sides of the globe. Stop the propaganda.

Imagine being so insecure a successful woman makes you so uncomfortable you waste your time trying to belittle her, instead of actually improving yourself and doing something to be proud of too.

Attached: il_794xN.1446506243_alby.jpg (794x794, 53K)

this

?

>t. pic related

Attached: 2019.jpg (758x397, 55K)

Cry a little harder sweetie

Attached: its-okay-to-be-masculine.jpg (378x378, 14K)

How about you actually read those articles instead of cheery picking lines

>some scientist makes some contributions to science
>gets some positive media attention partly because of her work, partly to encourage women in the sciences
>insecure losers who can't fathom the fact that a woman may be more intelligent or successful than them froth at the mouth and try desperately to belittle her accomplishments

Attached: 1455651124159.jpg (549x549, 62K)

ok

Attached: Screenshot_20190413_185851.png (761x109, 16K)

>dat filename

Attached: quzyz.jpg (620x387, 26K)

>autistic software engineers can't understand that it's not the lines of code written that matter for solving a physics project
cringe

you best be trollin' nigga

Attached: damn nigga.png (900x729, 129K)

> Cherry picking lines

so i need to cherry pick an article that goes along your views instead

Attached: 1552622455387.jpg (608x453, 254K)

Just stop already, read the man himself: twitter.com/thisgreyspirit/status/1116518544961830918 . Also don't tell Jow Forums, but he's gay.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-13 Andrew Chael в Твиттере «(1 7) So apparently some (I hope very few) (640x746, 69K)

Nice non response, keep crying that it must all be an evil conspiracy just because a woman led a team that did something successful though, by the way - she doesn't even want to take all the credit:

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-47891902

>But Dr Bouman, now an assistant professor of computing and mathematical sciences at the California Institute of Technology, insisted the team that helped her deserves equal credit.
>The effort to capture the image, using telescopes in locations ranging from Antarctica to Chile, involved a team of more than 200 scientists.
>"No one of us could've done it alone," she told CNN. "It came together because of lots of different people from many different backgrounds."

How about you post a link that you think is crediting her and her only

really makes you think...

Attached: lolwut.png (640x746, 81K)

>Also don't tell Jow Forums, but he's gay.
Based fags and women uniting under one banner to assblast pathetic incels
Are you retarded? Of course it was a team effort, do you not understand that 99% of achievement in the field of science is collaborative in nature? See

Wrong website roastie

> posts feminist cancer
> about drama created by the media
oh boy. you're not very bright..

> be media
> look everyone! a woman was 100% responsible for all the work!
and everyone else's reaction:
> hang on, there was more than one woman responsible. where's their credit?
oh no!
> SEXISM! THE PATRIARCHY HATES WOMEN IN SCIENCE!! HOW DARE YOU GIVE CREDIT TO A MAN!
people are just sick to death of feminist propaganda. there's no equality when women are being treated like your token negroes (like you'd see in television and movie shows of the past) to advance a political and ideological message.

Nobody is complaining about her, they're complaining about you.

Attached: asgjnertn.png (1016x1034, 220K)

Isn't me btw Jow Forums loves gays (Milo)

>Jow Forums loves gays (((Milo)))
citation needed

What are you trying to say? It was a team effort and she was a huge contributor, how is it contradictory?
> Jow Forums loves gays (Milo)
Only because he's a self-hating pedophile.

Gays don't love Jow Forums, and milo is a cringelord.

Really don't think it's cherrypicking when even other members that worked on the project are expressing frustration at how the media coverage was handled.

Attached: 1555121958916.jpg (1439x1668, 636K)

nobody loves Jow Forums. and stick to the subject of this thread, you thread derailing cunts.

> SEXISM! MUH PATRIARCHY! REEEEEEEEEE!!
fucking glorious, user. great to see the media being as dangerously incompetent as usual.

her algorithm wasn't even used for the photo lmao

It's all about men this, more specifically, fucking MIT fuck ups distorting reality just to make political propaganda.
Not only erasing the merits of everyone included in the project, as removing like 67 colleges that participated in the project.

>nobody loves Jow Forums

Attached: triggered.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

You really have to appreciate the irony of being so woke that you end up completely ignoring all of the other women that worked on the project

He's being (((pressured))) to saying this or else his career would be fucked.
>OY VEY GOYIM, YOU DONT LIKE FEMINISM? THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, SILLY GOY!
Dr. Goldberg says as he shills his HRT to faggots and eliminates men from society.

>even other members
>posts the same tweets by one jealous roastie

Attached: 11FC4928-A9CF-40BD-A415-E1A95E5D4980.jpg (810x5417, 1.65M)

imagine being so offended that men are now getting attention for their work because the media refused to give them any credit at all? my fucking sides. roasties are truly the most pathetic side of the human race. so bitter, so delusional, so many cats.

I never saw the leftist media claim that he build his rockets personally.

Men cant personally build rockets. Only women could do that, and more
#WomenInSTEM

>can‘t stop seething for days
>n-no it‘s you who‘s offended
Nice one, incel.

Still haven't seen the link to your articles

>actually defending poleddit in current year
This site is 18+.

Attached: EFD6A790-F6E6-4883-8C3B-20558D11655F.jpg (539x688, 93K)

>incel
>a term that was coined by a canadian woman
>A WOMAN
my fucking sides are in orbit. STAY MAD, TOASTY ROASTIE

>This site is 18+.
that's why you should leave

>using the word roastie to pretend like you're not some dumb radlib
Yeah not falling for that one m8.

One of the japanese team members expressed the same thing and the MIT twitter made a statement walking some things back because of how fucking retarded the media has been about this.

>creates his 30th thread about it this week
>n-no you stay mad
Okay, incel.

Attached: 650EE7AA-2ED2-4366-B96A-14FCEA60D698.jpg (179x282, 8K)

>Jobs
Known for being a CEO and a faggot in a turtleneck.
>Elon
Known for being a CEO ambien posting on twitter.
>Katie Bouman
Known for being given all the credit by the media for the code to make some really boring astronomy visualization.

Gee I wonder why we're looking at her code. Post her tits and we'll look at those instead.

Attached: terryflippingthebird.jpg (1000x584, 84K)

>people are just sick to death of feminist propaganda. there's no equality when women are being treated like your token negroes (like you'd see in television and movie shows of the past) to advance a political and ideological message.
Yeah. It's not easy to decide without insight, whether she does deserve the credit, or whether she is just someone media focus their attention to because it helps further the liberal agenda.

Justice? She never claimed she did all or even most of the work. The kike media blew shit out of proportion because they’re so desperate to push their agenda, and retarded incels targeted her as a result because they can’t touch the rats who actually started the commotion. That doesn’t sound like justice to me.

I think you have me confused with a different user that's living rent-free in your head

Steve jobs had a creative vision of what his products should be to people. Sure they made hardware but the real reason apple became so successful is because they sold people a lifestyle that "only apple computers could do" literally why I hate apple but why it became so fucking successful once the the masses drank all the fucking koolaid

b/c they're businessmen, not codewriters

they hire codecucks to build dreams for them

I think Steve Jobs and Musk are super overrated by the media too, not sure why she thought this was some kind of epic own.

>Saying she is behind/responsible implies she is to take credit for all or most of it.
No, in the professional world it means they were the project manager that took the risk, and would take the credit or the brunt depending on the project's success.

"Responsible" means managerial responsibility in corporate speak mate. How can people miss that? Have they unironically never been employed?

Elon Musk is that boss that goes into your sphere of influence for 5 minutes and looks at your work/problem statement and starts mouthing off the "right way" to do it with no context into what has been attempted and will call you an idiot if you disagree with him.

Attached: pepeannoyed.jpg (250x241, 7K)

How about you providing some source on media crediting her and her only?

He thinks you and are me:
And I refuse to respond to it because it's bait. I need to turn off thread watching this thread is a shitshow I should have stayed late lurker like normally.

Clown world :(

Steve Jobs was very good at what he was doing after he came back to Apple. But he made many mistakes before he was fired. Many products at that time flopped, there was a reason he was fired.

probably should kill yourself, roastie.

Attached: 1534899080451.png (954x258, 59K)

She's not even trying to steal all credit why are you nerds so mad about this. Go learn how to do something useful instead of screaming SHE DOESN'T DESERVE CREDIT.

So you are too afraid to present your source of information ?

why do you leftypol subhumans want an anti white safespace?

>She's not even trying to steal all credit
yes she is, wait for her to be invited to come democrat event

>or whether she is just someone media focus their attention to because it helps further the liberal agenda
that seems to be the general consensus with everyone that's talked to me about it. she's just being used by the media for ideological reasons. now they're losing their minds, along with the delusional barren roasties of social media, because others dared to give credit to more than just one person. and how dare they try and give credit to men! that doesn't fit in with the propaganda! kek

>crediting her and her only
Never claimed that, only that the coverage has been dishonest, which it has. Pic related of an article on the first page of results claims her algorithm was the one used to image the black hole which is completely false.

twitter.com/sparse_k/status/1116785802367918080

>A-1) Many articles implied that her algorithm from 2015 was specifically used to get the first reconstruction of a black hole when many of us generated the first images simultaneously with many different techniques; this was probably from misleading tweets by @MIT_CSAIL on 4/10

Attached: black hole.png (660x209, 24K)

I want to remain hireable: the tweet

It's not her fault. I am not even mad, but people saying that the media is not objective here have a point.
On the other hand this also happens with male project leads.
To me it seems though, that the articles about katie are more emotional and sometimes focus more on her than the project itself.

Then go away, problem solved cupcake

this just keeps getting better and better! barren roasties and feminist cancer btfo yet again.

>make an amazing discovery
>the discussion is completely centered around this one woman
makes you think doesn't it

The media's to blame rather than her.

This

Why is she keeping quiet then?

In her situation - would you?
All of us have egos, and it's to say no to fame.

>Never claimed that

>implies she is to take credit for all or most of it.

this thread is full of pol
those retards knows nothing about programmingthey are just idiots that want to ake a videogame

Kinda reminds me how the guy landed probe on comet and got rebuked for wearing in-appropriate shirt.

Cause shes smart. Why dip yourself willingly in the pool of shit others made for themselves to play in.

I made this post not this one you dumb fuck, try lurking for more than 5 seconds before accusing everyone of being a samefag.

Sorry, bitter incels, but she recently finished her PhD and already has a professor job. What have you all accomplished?

Attached: gder34.png (1702x1264, 1.04M)

Based; the bitch is OP's pic is an idiot

She already acknowledged it was a group effort, and it’d be moronic to get in an internet fight when you’re the only one with your real identity attached to it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-125752_Clover_dev_1.png (1440x1641, 193K)

This bitch is so dumb. That's the most levied criticism of Jobs and Musk, that they're glorified suits who had real talent pulling the world behind them

>n-no! go away! leftypol! stop having le cringe and unbased opinions!
>i-it‘s you who wants a safe space!!1

Attached: FC43AB72-023B-44CF-A73E-97C435692759.jpg (251x242, 15K)

OK where's your source?

>leftypol still crying for an anti white safespace