>Linux has no ga-

Attached: scrot.png (1920x1080, 3.68M)

m- what the fuck

-es
Sorry my Linux USB drivers went 99% CPU again.

-ys

so what game is this?

I don't play much myself, btw. Just some warzone from time to time. also don't really buy games, only "paid" steam game I have is CS:GO since they gave that away in some kind of promotion a while back

fable: the lost chapters. 2004. good game, as is the remastered edition.

Fable the lost chapters, the original one
Forget the """"remake""" it has horrible graphics and meshes.

chicken chaser?

>good game
It‘s an incredibly generic railroaded fairytale with broken economy and „press A to kill everyone“ mechanics. Kicking chickens and BDSM prostitutes were the only good things about it.

It had way more character than Morrowind and Oblivion combined. It actually played, looked, and sounded like a videogame.

oi its chicken chasah

>LINUX HAS NO GA-
>always a generic shitty game or some remastered ported shit from 20 years ago
Yea exactly.

>3.68 MB
>1920x1080
learn to imagemagick
3.7M Apr 13 19:35 1555170530465.png
432K Apr 13 19:36 1555170530465.png.jpg

all dx9 games should play
those were the good games anyway

Dude I am not spending time doing that, sorry.

convert (xsel) -quality 80 (xsel).jpg
wow so much time

>It‘s an incredibly generic railroaded fairytale with broken economy and „press A to kill everyone“ mechanics.
I'll agree that it's a hilariously broken formulatic fantasy game but it has its own atmosphere when it's not being weighed down by peter molyneux's half baked and overly serious design philosophy. monty python meets a medievil fairytail with some lord of the rings/high fantasy inspired elements.

>linux
>drivers
Lmao

>tfw never fable 2 pc remake

Attached: wojak-cry.png (205x246, 5K)

came to write this, what a faggot OP is.

It was a great game, and halfway towards Peter's promise of a persistent overworld with real consequences for doing things like murdering some guy; but each sequel reversed course instead of expanding on the good parts and 3 was practically baby's first RPG on a rail shooter set path. I'm surprised no one has tried to expand on the first Fable with a better game. You literally just need to make it a bigger open world and the main quest an optional thing. There was a high level troll to block your paths early in the game, but nothing to stop you from leveling up by killing them from long range and exploring half the game. It was a really great game to waste hours fucking around in and testing the affects of the persistent world. When Molyneux made 2 he took the feedback to "make the world bigger" by literally doubling the size if each area, and not adding more areas to the map. The only reason someone doesn't make a good sequel is exponential branching from decisions in the main story arc are impossible to test and lead to game stopping bugs.

apt install foobillard

>using ntfs
retard

I quite enjoyed fable 2 even if it was more 'casual' than its predecessor but the last time I played it was in 2009 and indeed a decade's retrospect can change one's opinion entirely. fable 3, which I've played more recently, was exactly the trainwreck you describe it as. I guess it's only unfortunate, or perhaps fortunate if it were to be developed by the same design team as 3, that we won't see another game anytime soon.

Attached: fable.gif (600x1600, 36K)

Cs:go is free to play with micro transactions for gun skins now.

>Fable compares favorably in any fucking way to Morrowind

Yes, morrowind. Bland, uninspiring, muddy graphics, no scenery, no memorable characters. Not to mention you can just get horribly OP 15 mins in.

Get a life faggot.

How was the Fable series "persistent world" at all?
The only choices that got saved where normal, branch stuff like in any game (not even RPG)
the family stuff was really limited

Attached: TESV 2018-10-24 22-06-17-35.jpg (2560x1440, 358K)