What keyboard layout are you using right now?

What keyboard layout are you using right now?

Attached: memepad.jpg (561x337, 76K)

qwertz

My Memepad came with a QWERTZ keyboard, so I swapped the Y and the Z and I'm using the German QWERTY layout.

It's fine, although some Spanish characters (Ç, Ñ, ¿, ¡) are a bit harder to type. Nothing important, though.

I don't use another layout because I hate having a different layout than the one printed on my keyboard (autism).

us ansi on a japanese keyboard to get a short space bar allowing thumb shift mod
us ansi works well on iso keyboards too since you get an extra key but if you're not used to gimped left shift on iso keyboards it's not worth the hassle

asdfgh

qwertz because I'm too lazy to change it to US on this machine

>t. fat burger

qwertz because its the best

JIS on my memepads and on my realforce on the desktop too

AZERTY because I'm not an Anglo degenerate

Latin American Spanish

Attached: IMG_20190413_154902331.jpg (2016x1512, 468K)

SEXYQT

>no Ç
Disgusting

Attached: GWhEX.png (1000x333, 30K)

>wanting the sopa de macaco key

US ISO

You can't write in Catalan without a Ç. That's why the Spanish layout is the white man's keyboard.

>no Ñ

Disgusting

Fuck the gay C. I've had to sent back so many keyboards back to ebay sellers because they sent me a Spanish one instead of a Latin American Spanish one.

Of course you have an Ñ

Attached: kbd_spanish.gif (471x161, 4K)

AZERTY
FUCK amerimutts and FUCK qwerty

Dvorak, but I never bothered to change the physical keys on my laptop because I want the bumps to be in the right place.

AZERTY is the most disgusting piece of shit I have ever seen. Really, you should kill yourself.

>can't type numbers without pressing shift
>can't type a fucking period without pressing shift
>different keys for accented letters, but also additional keys to add accents to letters (?)
>retarded letter positioning

Attached: jelly_comb_keyboard_french_azerty_11754.jpg (1398x546, 147K)

Colemak DH w/ two backspaces

Dvorak!

Attached: goose.jpg (581x617, 62K)

You're just a limp-wristed gether-uping-blate-maw.
Ha-Ha-Haa-Haaa!.

Attached: ios_large_1470516242_image.jpg (600x525, 52K)

based and baguettepilled.

>B
Wtf

B label is sightly lower to accommodate the trackpoint cutout

QUERTY US intl.
I moved away from QUERTZ to QUERTY some few years ago because reaching all the way to the right of "T" while keeping my pinky on ctrl if I want to undo something was absolutely ridiculous.
I've never noticed any downsides to the ZY switch when typing in german.

After a while, I was getting annoyed that that the brackets, parentheses, and other symbols were also in inconvenient places, so I finally switched to US intl. Having the umlauts (äöü) on AltGr-qpy respectively hasn't impacted typing in german either so I'm very happy with it.

I couldn't live with anything other then QWERTY because all of the hotkeys would be scattered all over the keyboard rather than grouped up appropriately.

the correct one

uk qwerty, easier braces than qwertz and I like it more than the us layout

Attached: 32452345234254.png (669x358, 9K)

es_ES

based

just remap stuff

ta te i su ka n

Dvorak

not even catalan and I agree with this. If you don't have "Ç" and "Ñ" might as well kill yourself.

Qwerty, the only thing i would change is the location of the shift keys

Nobody cares about your irrelevant gay language. Speak proper Spanish (aka Castilian) or perish.

Ah, yes, the Ç Key. Uma Delicia.

US international: the thinking man's layout.

QUERTY is a thing?

dvorak

I said I am not catalan you dumb faggot. Kill yourself out of this country.

Spic ISO layout.
Disgusting, but I can't do anything about it.

I made a custom layout for myself where I put äöüß on AltGr+aous and switched & and ^ so they were where they are on QWERTZ. That might be something you might try for yourself.
I also did some shenanigans in the [];'\ area to add a key with dead_caron and dead_acute for Slovak (its caron[;'] now with \ being between Lshift and Z like on QWERZ), but that doesn't really apply to you.

Standard US qwerty. Have never used anything else.

>people who use keyboards with a touch pad and/or lcd screen
Honestly don't get it.

I don't get you.
Touch pads are kinda ideal for typing

sopa de macaco qwerty

Big enter key is the only requirement desu. Only sub humans cuck themselves with a small enter

Japanese keyboard layout. (Filco Majestic II)

Typing in Japanese daily so the switching key for hiragana and alphabet is invaluable.

basiert

We dont usein spain either, no idea why they put it there

erster post bester post

azerty mon vier

USA ISO is the only correct layout and one of the few things USA managed to do right