What's the best image viewer for windows 10?

What's the best image viewer for windows 10?
The default one is slow and ugly, Nomacs doesn't have a 32-bit installer, and Irfanview is closed source. Jpegview sucks.

Attached: 190322205305182552.jpg (527x618, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Torrunt/vimage
tenforums.com/tutorials/14312-restore-windows-photo-viewer-windows-10-a.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ya know what else is closed source?

Attached: 1483896119393.jpg (300x300, 23K)

>Nomacs doesn't have a 32-bit installer
Are you using Windows 10 on a 32-bit machine??

irfanview
if you're a foot cheese eater then you'd be using linux anyway

github.com/Torrunt/vimage

Xnview

Honeyview

Is there anyway to make explorer open images with it by default? I keep telling Windows to always open .jpg/png/etc with vimage but it keeps going back to JPEGView.

>The default one is slow
>SLOW
stop using spinning rust in 2014+5

tenforums.com/tutorials/14312-restore-windows-photo-viewer-windows-10-a.html try this

Attached: 1441295852824.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Why the fuck do you care if you use an open source program on a closed source OS?
Dumb anime poster

imageglass

Never mind, just copied everything into the JPEGView folder, renamed vimage.exe to JPEGView.exe, and it works. I'm too lazy to mess with Windows' registry.

Honeyview is best especially if you read manga/comics.

Honeyview, disable all UI elements and borders for optimal experience

>32 bit

LMFAOOO this nigga has 2 gigs, what a RAMlet

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 45K)

honeyview tried nomacs and irfanview and both annoyed me at one point

Windows, I know. This computer is a gift for someone else and they can't use Linux.
Yes, it has 1GB of ram
I have 1024MiB of RAM on my x61t that I got for $16

It seems like windows 10 has issues with the drivers for the WiFi card in this laptop. It's a gift for a family member, I guess I'll just have to convince them to use Linux instead. Now I have to think of an easy to use distro which isnt botnet

IrfanView. You lost the privilege of bitching about everything you use not being open source when you installed Windows.

They are going to have to live with a botnet unless they are ready to use Arch.

Try Manjaro or Mint. If not, ElementaryOS. This last one im not sure if it has botnet features but is very normie-friendly.

>This computer is a gift for someone else and they can't use Linux.
Do they need Windows, or are they just familiar with it? Mint is unironically more user friendly than Windows 10.

Faststone.

Why are you using Windows 10 on a machine with 1 GB RAM. You'd do far better with Lubuntu or Mint MATE. Even 8.1 would be better than 10. Only reason to use 10 on that machine is if you like pain.

Faststone is pretty good