Reminder that if you don't use Debian, Redhat, Slackware, Gentoo, or Arch, you are the cancer killing linux

Reminder that if you don't use Debian, Redhat, Slackware, Gentoo, or Arch, you are the cancer killing linux.

Attached: 1531774793512.png (1025x5000, 2.16M)

By what feat of genius did you jump to this conclusion? Show your work.

The image is a nice demonstration of why linux and freetard shit in general is such a failure

>let's have 1000 broken versions of a thing instead of 1 working version

thistbhfam

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>Debian
outdated

>Redhat
Garbage

>Slackware
Outdated, no packages, and no package manager

>Gentoo
Meme

>Arch
The only good one listed

>>Debian
>outdated
>debian stable is the only debian!

Redhat? Do you think I am a millionaire? Do you think I have 49 shekels to pay for a subscription? what are you fucking gay? All of my neetbucks are spent on chicken tendies.

>not using centos

What if i used UNIX? Like the original one.

SUSE faguette.

Doesn't matter what distro y'all have because MacOS will be the best OS ever made and Loonix will never catch up.

Back to your designated shitting street Rakesh.

>cancer cell heritage follows a tree structure starting from a healthy root
>linux distro heritage follows a tree structure
>therefore linux distro heritage is cancer cell heritage
>therefore all non-root nodes of the distro tree are cancer
This is the most retarded argument I've ever seen.
By this logic you could also say: "Reminder that if you aren't the original organism on earth, you are the cancer killing life on earth."
Or: "Reminder that if you are part of an oak tree but you aren't the trunk, you are the cancer killing the oak tree."
Or: "Reminder that if you are part of a human body but you aren't the brain or intestines, you are the cancer killing the person you're a part of."
Or: "Reminder that if you aren't the top-level expression of a Scheme program, you are the cancer killing the program."
Fucking brainlet
(I use gentoo btw)

>arch
>good

>Debian
ubuntu does it better
>Redhat
pajeet
>Slackware
hello gramps
>Gentoo
literal meme
>Arch
decent, but bent over to systemd, doesn't have musl

pic related is best

Attached: void.png (1200x989, 62K)

>>Gentoo
>literal meme
how?

So which one is the best??

i agree but most of my works are on ubuntu already
i turn off all amazon functionality and mirrors sources i hope is good enough for you

I honestly don't see how it would be feasible to support the billion Linux distros if your goal was to really start supporting Linux as a desktop OS and make commercial programs

I think you are trying too hard.

I do have to try pretty hard to communicate with something this brainless.

People say Gentoo is a meme because they don't understand why someone would use Gentoo.
Gentoo is not meant to be a out of the box just werks distro but rather provide tools that the users can use to do what they want.

I guess it does get spammed a lot as a meme and a lot of people just think of source-based distros as useless memes for neckbeards, which is partially true I suppose.