What OS is more Chad?

NetBSD, Arch or Windows 10 LTSC 2016?

>inb4 gentoo
>inb4 macos

Attached: Annotation 2019-04-13 183332.png (181x179, 39K)

NetBSD but seriously if you're going to use a bsd on the desktop use freebsd.

what a fucking shit thread. you know these 3 operating systems all serve a different purpose. it's like apples, oranges and bananas. i'm tired of this fucking piece of shit board. i wish i could stop coming here. fuck

if you cant control yourself you should commit Sue of Cyde

Attached: 82766200-winking-smiley-gesturing-with-his-hand-emoticon-thumbs-up-showing-positive-mood-.jpg (1300x1124, 77K)

you must be over 18 to post here, user

what about we stop making shit bait threads all the fucking time. it doesn't have to be like this

The operating system you make yourself is the only true ChadOS.

Whatever gets the job done

gentoo

not him but I'm totally with you but you just have to accept that this place is full of stupid fucking retards

i already committed sewercide, it was pretty easy, the first step was to eat my weight in taco bell

this is so gay. chad can't into an OS

beibian is the only chad os

Sue of Cyde looooooooooooool

Openbsd is the Chad OS

Attached: 27526618-B906-4400-86BC-12773ADE77CC.jpg (2518x1024, 392K)

fedora or opebsd

Does NetBSD or OpenBSD work on eMMC storage? I couldn't get OpenBSD to detect it during installation and I haven't tried NetBSD yet.

windows unironically, easy to use, tons of games and program, no need to be a nerd typing lines of code to do something just use the apps. this is chad irl like me would do, they won't use nerd shit, they, I mean, me use simple os to get shit done. Alphachad Thundercock Windows 10 does it job upload work shit to cloud, play video and music, browsing webs, playing vidya (chad doesn't really play vidya, I only play osu so my finger is fast flicking girl clitoris on weekends).

Thinking it can be or matters is weird, its just a operating system.

>NetBSD
Top-tier design chad that casually hangs out on space stations and bullies every architecture ever made into running it
>Arch
Normie that happens to be familiar with basic shell usage
>Windows
Manchild gaymer virgin that thinks he has a life because of .NET development outsourced to street shitters

There's nothing more chad than a shitbox running pirated Windows 10 with default settings

Only neckbeards worry about muh privacy, muh bloat, muh optimization

Attached: chad pirate.png (2518x1024, 320K)

How about Funtoo?
is Funtoo chad os?

Temple OS

Attached: unknown.png (864x1080, 773K)

ltsc/b is retarded, might aswell go with 7

AN CARROT IS NOT A CUCUMBA
CONFUSION OF DA HIGHEST ORDA

9front

Android version 7 riddled with adware/spyware games and shit from PlayStore on a random Samsung phone and Windows 8.1 riddled with various malware on a 5 year old HP net-craptop-thing and whatever BSD the PS4 is running

can someone create a lignting fast and simple opensource OS that does 100% of what's important in unix and windows, that doesn't ever need to reboot to last decades, with built in p2p functions that can be disabled to share files, rent cpu power or disk space, or tip people directly?

ARRRRCH

Attached: 1554855112754.png (528x1406, 707K)

>Use FreeBSD
>Want to install Firefox
>Oof

Attached: 1536528854673.png (468x477, 492K)

>OS
>chad

Pick one

Firefox on FreeBSD has been fixed, fortunately.