Who are you guys? What do you do?

Posting mine:

Occupation
> Software Engineer at a "non-private" organization.
Relationship Status
> Single but often going out/having sex with the same girl.
Extra Info
> Defending my master's thesis in electrical engineering this year.
> Still living with parents to accumulate wealth.
> Willing to continue in graduate school to get my PhD.
> Hoping to find a marriable girl soon.

How about you?

Attached: 18880155_10159293333090131_6141167424489462611_o.jpg (2048x1365, 233K)

Hi there CIA. Nice thread you got there. Are you datamining again? Maybe you should start the thread with some blatant narcissistic bait. Helps.

Actually, I do think it's a nice thread for us to know more about what Jow Forums does for a living ... You're a hard nut to crack, man :/ ...

> Hoping to find a marriable girl soon.
You already did

>Female
>18
>Idol Research Club's president
>Blood Type A
>154 cm

And by "us", I mean we Jow Forumsuys!

I haven't haha but she's a nice girl to have around and I'm not fooling her. She's pretty confident and likes they way she lives.

Occupation
> Investment banker
Relationship Status
> Married
Extra Info
> Hoping to accelerate the downfall of the West even more this year
> Donated a lot of money (more than you'll make in 10 years, goy) to a Democrat that has America's best interests at heart (no guns, clemency for illegals and open borders, etc.)
> Had to buy my daughter a nosejob so this goyische sucker won't know what's in store for him

> (more than you'll make in 10 years, goy)
Well, I wouldn't say that if were you but ok hahaha

Male, 21, Lawyer at Baker & McKenzie, finished college way too fast (I had no life and skipped living college experience ie getting wasted and fingerfucking drunk roasties in a dirty bathroom)

single because i hate women

Live on my own

Hoping to find the perfect distro

27, Data engineer at marketing platform

Probably going to start looking for a house this summer.

40, single, researcher in a top 10 university

23, control systems engineer at Amazon. Hate the job and just want to be a farmer. Single and no friends. Possibly schizophrenic. Want to study electrical engineering maybe.

Fuck it, here's me:
Occupation
> accidentally ended up being in the US Army as a scout, failed out of a school teaching me Jow Forums shit and got reclassed
Relationship
> in a committed relationship with a girl I'm planning on marrying to get those sweet army benefits (your paychecks practically double when you get married)
Other info
> am brainlet who has spent 8 hours trying to get arch to install on a shitty laptop before realizing I don't have a boot loader or decent wifi

Currently working as TeamLead on a really big Airlines Customer Service Call Center.

All their Software is trash. Daily errors getting reported.

Job pays good but I am more into IT so started a course on networking even though I finished my uni for economics.

Occupation
> Network engineer
Relationship Status
> Single and no girls atm
Extra info
> Defending my master's degree in CS
> Still living with mother cuz she is alone, dad died
> Hoping to find a interesting women

>Gender
Male

>Age
21, bout to turn 22 in 20 days

>Occupation
Software Engineer at a global company

>Relationship Status
GF of 2 years, I would literally eat shit just to break up with this girl. Shes way too emotionally attached to me rn I just want to have fucking fun with my young life. She also kills herself if I break up with her so yeah :)

Extra info
Electronics engineer
Ive also been lifting for 5 years now, next week im gonna start strength straining program, pretty pumped for it.

Relationship Status
> Taken.

Extra Info
> Learning information security(this is bad opsec rn), application security, cryptography, Linux, cooking and agriculture.
> Author of stories that will probably see the light of day.

Occupation
> School and farm.

>40
>dead end low paying job
>Live with parents
>No gf
>No friends
>No hope
>Free time spent on computer

Occupation
> Inhabiting Soros skin and making investment decisions
Relationship status
> All up in this cunt
Extra Info
> The CIA have caused immeasurable harm to society across the world for the last 50 years and should be held with contempt by any normal person.. MKULTRA yourselves.

Attached: 3ef507178d22e250d99fc5e0d7feea63995b589ac6bd2a977a58d545755af0d7.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Occupation
> Software developer at fortune 500 tech comapny
>Relationship status
engaged, marrying in summer

Extra info
> BSc CS
>Canada

Attached: durarara.jpg (861x435, 55K)