Fellas is it gay to buy a pink phone?

im thinking to get this. i think it looks kinda like a copper colour but it is pink. what do you think?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

replicant.us/supported-devices.php
puri.sm/products/librem-5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's only gay if you blush or act like a sperg if somebody points it out.

It's shit.

shit colour or shit phone u fat gay

how do u act manly about it? instead of blushing u say "yeah so what"?

do what you want, but if you do it, own it. my dad's favorite color is purple (mine too) and he always wore weird shit when i was growing up, like purple lady's eyeglasses, but he was just a weird guy but still very masculine, and no one ever questioned it. just don't be a sperg.

exactly, just "yeah, i like it". if they push you about it more tell them to mind their own fucking business, or kick them in the teeth (yes I know that's a rich statement on g).

hahaha aight boss

"yeah it looks good"

Attached: 1542535591788.png (906x232, 63K)

what about it

>tfw love pink
>rose pink DS lite back in the day
>rose gold rolex
>rose gold phone
>anytime someone mentions "oh your phone is pink" i just go "yeah it's pretty sexy right?" and they agree
People tend to be agreeable it's the natural tendency to agree unless it's some deep seated opinion they hold. After enough times they even adopt the same opinion. It's insane how easily manipulated people are by simple confidence, it's why the world market is a marketing driven shitfest with the worst products selling the best.

>same price
>years newer
>flagship cpu instead of budget crap
>far better camera
>far better design

pink being regarded as a feminin color is a recent development fyi.
also do you, who cares?

ill take your word as long as you're not a tranny
theres such thing as preference
i care because i dont want people to think im gay

This. Anyone with an opinion worth a shit will figure out pretty quickly not to bother you about it, unless you give them cause to do it.

>t. owned pink XA2, owns G7 Power in a pink case

>hahaha, wow user, your phone is pink? are you gay or something?
>ITS PINKER THAN UR MUMS PUSSY
then do a 360 and walk away

it's gay to care when you should be sticking it in a case its entire life

If there's a reasonable cut to the price to buy it pink (it often happns with pink iPhones) just buy it and put a cover on it. Or a DBrand skin if you are not a cover person

Literally everyone would laugh at your gay ass. Men don't wear pink things you fucking pussy.

Pink is very aesthetic. I color my OS pink and when I had Windows Phone I set the livetiles to pink.

Looks orange to me.

>ill take your word as long as you're not a tranny
there's that deep seated opinion he was talking about

Attached: 1519654953250.png (449x442, 151K)

i'm 6'3, 220 lb, 15% bf, 7 inch dick

my favorite color is hot pink and i'm infuriated it's a "girls" color and stuff that's hot pink isn't as sturdy as shit that's normal colored

there are lots of pink things that are not gay

like vagina

do you think vagina is gay user?

>see sperg DYEL
>hair thin wrists hair thin legs hair thin arms
>has this faggot ass LOLEX and is very proud of it
>he comes up at the bar, orders A COSMOPOLITAN
>whips out his pink phone, that shit screams “YES HOMO”
>”wew boye nice phone”
>”yeah it’s pretty sexy right?”
>his voice reminds me of Ramona the tranny
>”yeah sure”
>press a mental F for the ass of this guy, cause tonight someone gonna smash it again
>walk away after finishing my Bourbon

I mean. It's a bit girly.

Yes, it's fucking gay. Get a red one if you want similar color

Only if you buy a pink phone because you are gay.

I think you should stop being a weak cunt and do whatever the fuck you want you sad beta faggot. Who the fuck cares what other people think?

Attached: e26.jpg (500x628, 57K)

you know whats really girly? Giving a shit what non-bitches think about anything but your dick

you know who doesn't have a pussy? faggots. faggots hate pussy. are you a faggot, nigger lover?

Pink used to be regarded as a masculine colour, it still is in a lot of countries. Personally I really like it as a colour.

Actual normalfags won't give a flying fuck if that's what you're worried about. At most they might notice it and rib you a little, so just crack a joke and they'll move on and forget about it. Women will already be repulsed by it not being an iphone anyway.

user you seem pretty insecure about your masculinity

Say it was cheap

Xperias are incredibly based. Buy the cute pink phone

Why not recommend the S9+ or the Note 9? One of them comes in lavender pink I think. Looks gorgeous.

Nothing gay about pink, son.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (694x920, 43K)

nah bro I smoke blondes and drink bourbon. I could suck a dick and still be more masculine than OP

This isn't pink.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (728x455, 35K)

it's fine, it doesn't even look pink

s10 e pink looks pretty good 2 b honest

it does

It's a ZX1C. It anyone gives you guff just crank the music volume up and walk away.

Best phone ain't got time for hecklers.

I already have a black one as my main phone. Best compact phone I ever bought.

Depends on is it cheaper or not.
I once bought golden smartphone because it was $10 cheaper than black one.

I bought a pink xiaomi with the words 可爱 on the back also in pink and I made sergeant

It and the blue ones look good in all honesty.

if i liked pink or if there weren't other colors available then yeah i'd buy pink.

Coffee? Black coffee I hope. I'm more of a black coffee kind of man. The kind of man who rides on horses and herds cows. The kind of man outlaws fear. The kind of man who knows how to handle his lasso and 6 shooter. Gary Cooper? Yeah maybe when I was 12. Tom Selleck? 'afraid not. Clint Eastwood? Close but not quite. Try the Duke. Yup. John Wayne. What I mean to say is drinking black coffee makes me a grown tough cowboy. Sugar and creamer? Ah no thank you. You see I drink my coffee black. I'm sort of like Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven. The tough cowboy type. Would you care to ask me how frequently I use sugar or creamer? Well go ahead, I've got time. Ask me. ... Glad you asked. Short answer: None. Disciplined answer: Haven't touched it in months. Probably old by now. I'm actually going through a lawsuit to get my local grocery store to reduce their sugar and creamer inventory. It's going well. I can't stand sugarlets or creamlets. Actually cut all of my old friends off who use. Why go through all of this trouble you ask? 3 words. 2 concepts. Discipline. Mental toughness. This is why friend. This is why friend.

Say it was a gift from your girlfriend.

tfw no gf

the xperia is the only non samsung galaxy phone I've bought. was pretty disappointed with it, started breaking on me after less than two years of usage. I could have had it fixed for free but decided to get the s8 instead

ive had an s8, i didnt like its software camera or how fragile it was.

it's peach pink

its mango sunburst you dumb shit

Nah just keep it in your man-purse with your make-up

>i'm 6'3, 220 lb, 15% bf, 7 inch dick
>on Jow Forums
You just negated your statement.
Pink is a cool color tho

I only drink black coffee, lost a lot of weight after I dropped sugar and creamer.

What about fliphones tho?

Attached: hammer.png (800x800, 451K)

owning a fliphone is the easy way to publicly declare that you're a virgin

Sony can’t make anything worth a damn post-2000.

>fellas
Go away negro

im a pajeet

Attached: 1554557753033.jpg (1116x1539, 214K)

if you have to ask you're already gay

>pink
Looks like salmon to me.

A pink phone isn't gay as long you are female.

salmon is pretty much defined as light pink

jokes on you, I'm gay *and* I have a pink phone.

which xperia is that?

Jamal is probably no more or less likely to liberate it from your person.

Not if you're buying it ironically

Pic doesnt look pink

>green
Looks like grass to me

You should try nigger brown, much better

buy an xperia

Attached: Xperia.png (640x905, 919K)

>Fellas is it gay to buy a pink phone?
No, but buying a phone that runs nonfree software is gay. Better pick something, that respects your freedom:
replicant.us/supported-devices.php
puri.sm/products/librem-5/

Like pinkish-orange, look at the op image the color is a pink-orange aka salmon.

xz1 compact

(smiles). Your dilemma is making me hearken all the way back to the Y2K era. Back when men the World over were afraid to drive the refreshed Volkswagen Beetle. Because it very quickly became a chick car overnight. However, I did run into one guy on the Internet who didn't give a single care as to what people thought. Because at the end of the day, it was his dream car. So he bought one 2nd hand from his boss at the Time.

Bottom line is this. It could be way worse. It's just a smartphone. If you genuinely like it, then go for it. And try not to care about people's reactions. Your contentment is absolutely paramount. Even if it really is just temporary in the end. Plus in this day and age of the whole tranny thing seriously getting outta control, I highly doubt men even need to even be worrying about those kinds of things anymore. As long as you're not the umpteenth male to wear a dress and try to pass yourself off as a chick, then you have absolutely nothing in the whole wide World to ever worry about.

On top of that, I highly agree with you. It's closer to being a copper-ish orange rather than a pink. And I'm one of those insanely rare dudes who isn't colorblind. Because men in general tend to be colorblind. However, even if it was downright pink, that shouldn't matter. Because you like it. And you want it. (smiles). Enjoy your new phone guy.

(smiles) i just bought it senpai

Basically everything I own is bubblegum blue.
My car, my phones, my guns.
I don't give a shit what people think, I'll buy whatever the fuck I want because I think it looks nice.
It's not the colour of your stuff that makes you a faggot, it's caring what other people think about you, and letting that stop or influence you that does.

Attached: Ayy.jpg (1024x768, 215K)

It's in fact gay to NOT buy a pink phone. If you're so insecure about your sexuality that you're afraid of a little pink you're never going to make it. Be a Chad. Buy pink. Anybody that argues differently is gay af.

These niggers get it

pink is alright
i use the rose gold iphone 7, its ok

It's a nice colour.

Ignore the trash that associate something as inane as colour choice with which hole you like. 90% of them will be nothing but white niggers.

You should wear hot pink and get a tan. Would look /faaf/

Nah nigga, blue's my shit.
(Might take a photo of me in front of my car wearing hot pink for a joke some time though, sounds funny as fuck)

Also already tanned, I'M AUSTRALIAN!

>360

Its gay to take it up the ass and crave dick

Do you think people actually care about the color of your phone? This is my phone color and literally nobody gives a fuck

Attached: images (7).jpg (194x259, 7K)

only if it's an iphone

thats vaporwave as fucc
i'd get a teal case

S8 is exactly as old as the XZ1c and the US version has the same CPU, dipshit.

Attached: 64e.gif (500x362, 1.61M)

yep, real men use black plastic case

none of that faggy aluminum or even worse glass piece of shit

how about running lineageos or some other android rom that ungoogle's android

You're the OP on Jow Forums, so someone will call you a faggot anyway, you flaming homo.